On May 19 2013 12:54 kubiks wrote:
Well, now Innovation is 15-1 in TvZ in Hots...
Well, now Innovation is 15-1 in TvZ in Hots...
He's still no Hitman ZvT though.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
On May 19 2013 12:54 kubiks wrote: Well, now Innovation is 15-1 in TvZ in Hots... He's still no Hitman ZvT though. ![]() | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
P7GAB
Canada486 Posts
| ||
|
evergreensc
United States268 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2013 13:05 BisuDagger wrote: ok guys I'm here, drunk, but I'm here and somehow manage to make a cj vs stx banner at the same time. sounds like you shouldn't have gotten drunk so you can enjoy PL ![]() I will always enjoy PL! I've been streaming SC I have an obligation to the fans ![]() | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
![]() | ||
|
IshinShishi
Japan6156 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:07 kubiks wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2013 13:04 [OGN]Remmy wrote: So many zergs from CJ today, maybe it's a real practise for INnoVation cuz his next rival is Symbol in GSL. ![]() Not sure going against your "regular macro zerg" is a good way to practice against symbol. Dem Nydus .I wanna see what Symbol's irregular tactics are in GSL. So much fun and it's BO7, anything could happen. | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
| ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
COOOOOL | ||
|
megapants
United States1314 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:05 BisuDagger wrote: ok guys I'm here, drunk, but I'm here and somehow manage to make a cj vs stx banner at the same time. get sober basterd. Bisu playing in a few hours | ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:12 Arceus wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2013 13:05 BisuDagger wrote: ok guys I'm here, drunk, but I'm here and somehow manage to make a cj vs stx banner at the same time. get sober basterd. Bisu playing in a few hours Imagine an skt thread with me drunk! | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
| ||
|
evergreensc
United States268 Posts
| ||
|
sage_francis
France1823 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo1009 Beastyqt527 FrodaN428 ceh9196 Hui .192 ArmadaUGS190 KnowMe132 QueenE101 C9.Mang069 Trikslyr63 Mew2King53 Dewaltoss37 ZerO(Twitch)21 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|