On May 19 2013 13:11 BisuDagger wrote:
I will always enjoy PL! I've been streaming SC I have an obligation to the fans
I will always enjoy PL! I've been streaming SC I have an obligation to the fans

lol I see

LOL
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:11 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote: On May 19 2013 13:05 BisuDagger wrote: ok guys I'm here, drunk, but I'm here and somehow manage to make a cj vs stx banner at the same time. sounds like you shouldn't have gotten drunk so you can enjoy PL ![]() I will always enjoy PL! I've been streaming SC I have an obligation to the fans ![]() lol I see ![]() On May 19 2013 13:12 Arceus wrote: Show nested quote + On May 19 2013 13:05 BisuDagger wrote: ok guys I'm here, drunk, but I'm here and somehow manage to make a cj vs stx banner at the same time. get sober basterd. Bisu playing in a few hours LOL | ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
|
IshinShishi
Japan6156 Posts
| ||
|
Zenbrez
Canada5973 Posts
| ||
|
megapants
United States1314 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
| ||
|
TimENT
United States1425 Posts
| ||
|
biology]major
United States2253 Posts
On May 19 2013 13:13 Kommander wrote: I feel like Innovation's gonna drop Effort to death soon. good call | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
omisa
United States494 Posts
| ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
![]() | ||
|
evergreensc
United States268 Posts
| ||
|
megapants
United States1314 Posts
seriously why would you go nydus into a 4th base and NOT nydus your bases together... | ||
|
[OGN]Remmy
United States1206 Posts
![]() | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
| ||
|
evergreensc
United States268 Posts
| ||
|
theBALLS
Singapore2935 Posts
| ||
|
kubiks
France1328 Posts
I can't explain the huge floating ressources with the ultra den ready :/ | ||
|
Thinasy
2856 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|