• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13149 users

[Code A] RO32 Day 2 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
February 19 2013 13:22 GMT
#1161
Whenever Stephano plays, there is always an uproar, an intense debate in forums....must be why EG picked him up, aside from his good skills lol he has the chance to cause these debates, therefore bringing more media
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 13:24:54
February 19 2013 13:24 GMT
#1162
People asking about games tomorrow!
There are 2 sessions of games tomorrow. At 13:10 KST the remainder of "Code A Ro32 Day 2" (idk why gom still calls it day 2 when it is on day 3) will be played. At 18:10 KST (normal time), Code A Ro24 Day 1 will be played. I went ahead and made it into 2 different OPs since they are 2 different rounds. I won't be around to make the threads because I can never do Wednesday, but unless someone decides the want to combine them and just have both rounds in 1 thread, there will be 2 threads for GSL tomorrow (1 ro32 and 1 ro24). If someone wants to combine them or tl makes them be combined then there will only be 1
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 13:27:28
February 19 2013 13:24 GMT
#1163
Woke up, saw Stephano lost... today is going to be a fantastic day

EDIT: And there are tears too
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Cattlecruiser
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States340 Posts
February 19 2013 13:25 GMT
#1164
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.
Gevna
Profile Joined August 2010
France2332 Posts
February 19 2013 13:25 GMT
#1165
On February 19 2013 22:19 wklbishop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:16 Gevna wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:14 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:10 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:08 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:07 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:05 sitromit wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:02 StickyIcky wrote:
Its sad that he didn't go to Korea when he was in his prime. He could have been in with a shot of taking the whole thing in late 2011, early 2012.

LOLOLOL! When GSL was dominated by Terran? Do you remember any of the games Stephano played during that period against top Korean Terrans?

And he did play at the end of 2011, in the Blizzard cup. Got knocked out 1st round.


IPL3.

Where he beat a total of 2 terrans(one of them being Boxer)? Impressive.


Never claimed it was. He asked if I remembered Stephano beating top Korean Terrans (and Koreans period) and I remember IPL3.

But neither Boxer, nor StC were top Terrans. aLive was pretty good and Stephano lost to him. Lets just all agree that Stephano is a good player, the best foreigner, but all the hype of him winnig GSL ez was bullshit and extremely annoying.

You realize his match against Alive was meaningless and he went full lings ?


To be fair, not many people remember this but Alive beat Stephano twice in that tournament.

Once in the qualifiers and the 2nd time in the weird bracket. But yes, that 2nd time was meaningless.

Yep, I don't remember this, I just recall he won the qualifier against MMA (who was code S, and unbeatable in ZvT, but anyway doesnt matter since both players were tired and it was online).
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
February 19 2013 13:26 GMT
#1166
On February 19 2013 22:14 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:10 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:08 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:07 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:05 sitromit wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:02 StickyIcky wrote:
Its sad that he didn't go to Korea when he was in his prime. He could have been in with a shot of taking the whole thing in late 2011, early 2012.

LOLOLOL! When GSL was dominated by Terran? Do you remember any of the games Stephano played during that period against top Korean Terrans?

And he did play at the end of 2011, in the Blizzard cup. Got knocked out 1st round.


IPL3.

Where he beat a total of 2 terrans(one of them being Boxer)? Impressive.


Never claimed it was. He asked if I remembered Stephano beating top Korean Terrans (and Koreans period) and I remember IPL3.

But neither Boxer, nor StC were top Terrans. aLive was pretty good and Stephano lost to him. Lets just all agree that Stephano is a good player, the best foreigner, but all the hype of him winnig GSL ez was bullshit and extremely annoying.


I think naniwa is the better foreigner overall
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
February 19 2013 13:27 GMT
#1167
On February 19 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.


Like some genius posted earlier:

"haters gonna hate, fanboys gonna cast"
Terran & Potato Salad.
edgeOut
Profile Joined February 2013
United States945 Posts
February 19 2013 13:29 GMT
#1168
On February 19 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.

Wolf is fine, Khaldor is very biased.
Fuck you Zealously! For the fuck you give to those players.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
February 19 2013 13:32 GMT
#1169
Damn Stephano... :/
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 19 2013 13:33 GMT
#1170
On February 19 2013 22:29 edgeOut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.

Wolf is fine, Khaldor is very biased.

He always has been.
When the queen patch went into full effect and Zerg started to win a bit more, he wouldn't stop rambling for hours after each set about how the Zerg played so much more awesome than his clueless opponent.
Firlefanz
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 13:34:55
February 19 2013 13:33 GMT
#1171
On February 19 2013 22:26 nomyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:14 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:10 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:08 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:07 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:05 sitromit wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:02 StickyIcky wrote:
Its sad that he didn't go to Korea when he was in his prime. He could have been in with a shot of taking the whole thing in late 2011, early 2012.

LOLOLOL! When GSL was dominated by Terran? Do you remember any of the games Stephano played during that period against top Korean Terrans?

And he did play at the end of 2011, in the Blizzard cup. Got knocked out 1st round.


IPL3.

Where he beat a total of 2 terrans(one of them being Boxer)? Impressive.


Never claimed it was. He asked if I remembered Stephano beating top Korean Terrans (and Koreans period) and I remember IPL3.

But neither Boxer, nor StC were top Terrans. aLive was pretty good and Stephano lost to him. Lets just all agree that Stephano is a good player, the best foreigner, but all the hype of him winnig GSL ez was bullshit and extremely annoying.


I think naniwa is the better foreigner overall

Maybe at the time of his RO8 runs, but now I'm sceptical. On what do you base your opinion?
Also I think Stephano and Naniwa are two completely different types of players - the one is better suited for GSL, the other for live events (how do you call that kind of tournament?).
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
February 19 2013 13:39 GMT
#1172
On February 19 2013 22:33 Firlefanz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:26 nomyx wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:14 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:10 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:08 ES.Genie wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:07 Happygreek wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:05 sitromit wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:02 StickyIcky wrote:
Its sad that he didn't go to Korea when he was in his prime. He could have been in with a shot of taking the whole thing in late 2011, early 2012.

LOLOLOL! When GSL was dominated by Terran? Do you remember any of the games Stephano played during that period against top Korean Terrans?

And he did play at the end of 2011, in the Blizzard cup. Got knocked out 1st round.


IPL3.

Where he beat a total of 2 terrans(one of them being Boxer)? Impressive.


Never claimed it was. He asked if I remembered Stephano beating top Korean Terrans (and Koreans period) and I remember IPL3.

But neither Boxer, nor StC were top Terrans. aLive was pretty good and Stephano lost to him. Lets just all agree that Stephano is a good player, the best foreigner, but all the hype of him winnig GSL ez was bullshit and extremely annoying.


I think naniwa is the better foreigner overall

Maybe at the time of his RO8 runs, but now I'm sceptical. On what do you base your opinion?
Also I think Stephano and Naniwa are two completely different types of players - the one is better suited for GSL, the other for live events (how do you call that kind of tournament?).


Marathon/ weekend-long/ non-stop tournaments?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
wklbishop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1286 Posts
February 19 2013 13:40 GMT
#1173
WHOA, I just noticed there's going to be a Sniper v. Hyun rematch!
Gameplay > Personality
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2013 13:42 GMT
#1174
On February 19 2013 22:40 wklbishop wrote:
WHOA, I just noticed there's going to be a Sniper v. Hyun rematch!

Yeah the ro24 games for tomorrow are pretty good. HerO vs Bomber, YongHwa vs Leenock, YoDa vs MarineKing, and Sniper vs HyuN for people that don't know.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Cattlecruiser
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States340 Posts
February 19 2013 13:51 GMT
#1175
On February 19 2013 22:27 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.


Like some genius posted earlier:

"haters gonna hate, fanboys gonna cast"

Haha
I'm reading ~40 pg LR thread and it is so entertaining.
Several "Stephano bonjwa" turning to "STOP BASHING HIMMM T.T"

Reminds me of Madden's love for Farve.
Is it too much to ask for analytical, sociable, and unbiased caster?
Honestly, I miss orb.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 13:57:03
February 19 2013 13:54 GMT
#1176
Tomorrow is a good day. Bomber 화이팅.

Oh and I agree with the guy above me. God Orb was awesome and I miss him. Oh well.. I enjoy Tastosis, Day, Apollo and players the most. BESIDES. You guys are missing the point. The best caster is in the GSL. He is called Legend and his moves require no explanation. ^_^
The Bomber boy
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
February 19 2013 13:58 GMT
#1177
On February 19 2013 22:51 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 22:27 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
On February 19 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
I go into the vods neutral, bit positive for Stephano.

Khaldor starts talking about Stephano's attitude towards Flying.
"I don't know him, too many names in Korea I don't care to study him specifically."
"ZvP is my best match-up, I'm going to crush him."
Wolf starts to be like.
"Stephano is so famous that he is recognized by EVERYONE when he goes out."
Khaldor.
"Stephano has so much talent and game knowledge that he doesn't need to prepare like the KeSPA."

By the 5:00 mark of the first VOD I can't wait for the crushed BIASED AS SHIT casters.


Like some genius posted earlier:

"haters gonna hate, fanboys gonna cast"

Haha
I'm reading ~40 pg LR thread and it is so entertaining.
Several "Stephano bonjwa" turning to "STOP BASHING HIMMM T.T"

Reminds me of Madden's love for Farve.
Is it too much to ask for analytical, sociable, and unbiased caster?
Honestly, I miss orb.


I'm unsure about that. Hiring Orb might be a risk GOM isn't willing to take.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
February 19 2013 13:58 GMT
#1178
Didn't had the chance to see Stephano vs Flying just got home from work...and fuck!!! Stephano lost :/
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
February 19 2013 14:10 GMT
#1179
Khaldor is friend with stephano, of cause he is gonna say good things about him rather than bashing him badly
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
DeCoder
Profile Joined December 2010
Finland236 Posts
February 19 2013 14:11 GMT
#1180
NesTea turning into ZergBong in the lategame again. So disappointed.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h
AI Arena Tournament
3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h
INu's Battles
22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.