On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote:
You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible!
You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible!
must be the taste
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste | ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:23 mijellin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:21 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:19 mijellin wrote: For me, absolutely. It doesn't matter that I don't understand them, I know the game well enough to follow on my own. But they are just so fucking hyped it makes me more excited.On December 16 2012 18:18 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:16 Tobblish wrote: sadly the majority of sc2 fans still have yet to realize that Korean casters are like +5 awesomenessWait theres still people that don't watch via the korean restream page?... Is that true for non Korean viewers? Damn... But as someone who's never played SC 2 and exclusively watches, casters typically still point out a lot of things that I would not notice/understand. So conflicted. Depends on the casters. In this case.. not so much. Kinda wish it was + Show Spoiler + Rotti/MrBitter, | ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:23 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:21 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:19 mijellin wrote: For me, absolutely. It doesn't matter that I don't understand them, I know the game well enough to follow on my own. But they are just so fucking hyped it makes me more excited.On December 16 2012 18:18 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:16 Tobblish wrote: sadly the majority of sc2 fans still have yet to realize that Korean casters are like +5 awesomenessWait theres still people that don't watch via the korean restream page?... Is that true for non Korean viewers? Or other people have different opinions. Damn people. I like to listen to these two. I must be wrong! I alt tab a lot so listening to the korean stream would be quite defeatist. I work out to old Korean Brood War vods though. I just load one up and start lifting. | ||
|
Dubzex
United States6994 Posts
I am going to have to disagree on this one. | ||
|
Vanadium
481 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Erik.TheRed wrote: One day, we will see a match of HerO vs herO. Alas, today is not that day. I gotta say, I don't really wanna see this until PvP quits it with Laz0rWars. | ||
|
HotGlueGun
United States1409 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:23 Zenbrez wrote: If EGTL wins they're going to go from -4 to -3, lol. Working for every point! Isn't W/L more important than map differential? Or is it the reverse? | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste It's the PEDs. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Azhrei16 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:23 fuzzylogic44 wrote: I just realized I've been watching this for over 6 hours. Never bored. Right there with ya, most fun I've had watching SC2 in a long time Well last weeks match was a lot more fun ![]() + Show Spoiler + 0-4 | ||
|
bsdaemon
618 Posts
| ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste tastes of glory and practice and hard work and victory | ||
|
S_SienZ
1878 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste All that pocari sweat has to go somewhere | ||
|
iamho
United States3347 Posts
| ||
|
Adreme
United States5574 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Vanadium wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 Erik.TheRed wrote: One day, we will see a match of HerO vs herO. Alas, today is not that day. I gotta say, I don't really wanna see this until PvP quits it with Laz0rWars. I wish it was a ZvZ. That way when it reached hive it would be even harder to tell whos units are whos. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste Indeed! | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 StarStruck wrote: I get points either way out of this. Not like I cared about my points to begin with. I smell lies. | ||
|
foxmeep
Australia2337 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 aRyuujin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote: On December 16 2012 18:24 foxmeep wrote: On December 16 2012 18:22 StarStruck wrote: On December 16 2012 18:21 Goibon wrote: I'm beginning to question the ethnicity of JYP and Zenio now. I demand an inquest. Let's look at their urine samples before SeleCt flips a table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can tell someone is Korean just from their piss? That is incredible! must be the taste tastes of glory and practice and hard work and victory Tastes like spiced cabbage ![]() | ||
|
agile_legs
Philippines348 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:23 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:21 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:19 mijellin wrote: For me, absolutely. It doesn't matter that I don't understand them, I know the game well enough to follow on my own. But they are just so fucking hyped it makes me more excited.On December 16 2012 18:18 Wolfswood wrote: On December 16 2012 18:16 Tobblish wrote: sadly the majority of sc2 fans still have yet to realize that Korean casters are like +5 awesomenessWait theres still people that don't watch via the korean restream page?... Is that true for non Korean viewers? Or other people have different opinions. Damn people. I like to listen to these two. I must be wrong! I also enjoy this over incomprehensible yelling. (I'm not a fan of comprehensible yelling either.) | ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:24 Azhrei16 wrote: On December 16 2012 18:23 fuzzylogic44 wrote: I just realized I've been watching this for over 6 hours. Never bored. Right there with ya, most fun I've had watching SC2 in a long time Well last weeks match was a lot more fun ![]() + Show Spoiler + 0-4 It's a week old, pretty sure it's past the spoiler stage. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma actioN Horang2 BeSt Soulkey EffOrt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38831 singsing1737 B2W.Neo418 XBOCT338 Pyrionflax283 DeMusliM236 byalli156 hiko105 Mew2King96 ArmadaUGS69 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|