On December 16 2012 18:25 iamho wrote:
Why don't SC2 players ever do worker harass with their scout?
Why don't SC2 players ever do worker harass with their scout?
It's only really profitable with probes
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
casualman
United States1198 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 iamho wrote: Why don't SC2 players ever do worker harass with their scout? It's only really profitable with probes | ||
|
InstantKarma
United States205 Posts
| ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:25 StarStruck wrote: I get points either way out of this. Not like I cared about my points to begin with. I smell lies. after my players started retiring and shit, i kinda gave up on my fpl | ||
|
Zenbrez
Canada5973 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 HotGlueGun wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:23 Zenbrez wrote: If EGTL wins they're going to go from -4 to -3, lol. Working for every point! Isn't W/L more important than map differential? Or is it the reverse? Right! So, -2 then? edit, no.. isn't it -3? Start at -4 Win 4 0 Lose 3 -3 Or do I not understand it correctly? | ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 HotGlueGun wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:23 Zenbrez wrote: If EGTL wins they're going to go from -4 to -3, lol. Working for every point! Isn't W/L more important than map differential? Or is it the reverse? Differential is the tiebreaker. | ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
| ||
|
casualman
United States1198 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:26 aRyuujin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:25 Tobblish wrote: On December 16 2012 18:25 StarStruck wrote: I get points either way out of this. Not like I cared about my points to begin with. I smell lies. after my players started retiring and shit, i kinda gave up on my fpl Well anybody that would put Clam on their main team kind of deserves it. | ||
|
Belha
Italy2850 Posts
| ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:26 TheBB wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:25 Tobblish wrote: On December 16 2012 18:24 Azhrei16 wrote: On December 16 2012 18:23 fuzzylogic44 wrote: I just realized I've been watching this for over 6 hours. Never bored. Right there with ya, most fun I've had watching SC2 in a long time Well last weeks match was a lot more fun ![]() + Show Spoiler + 0-4 It's a week old, pretty sure it's past the spoiler stage. Nha, it surely have to pass the standard movie spoiler time line of 2months. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On December 16 2012 18:25 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 18:25 StarStruck wrote: I get points either way out of this. Not like I cared about my points to begin with. I smell lies. If you looked at my team and history you would know it's true. O; | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
Sentries don't kill stuff, yo. | ||
|
andaylin
United States10830 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
| ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
anyone elsE? yay fixed | ||
|
Belha
Italy2850 Posts
| ||
|
andaylin
United States10830 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Light 910 Hyuk Stork Soulkey [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39131 singsing1558 ceh9633 XBOCT301 Pyrionflax245 DeMusliM177 Mew2King111 ArmadaUGS44 trigger11 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|