• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6979 users

[GSL] Blizzard Cup Group A - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 136 Next
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 17 2012 04:27 GMT
#301
On December 17 2012 13:26 Waxangel wrote:
check your accoutn fionn, HQ activated :O


haha, i can now see the supply numbers!

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 17 2012 04:28 GMT
#302
On December 17 2012 13:27 GreyKnight wrote:
I don't like DRG's build at all...

It's scary to see anyone do it but Life... maybe Leenock.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 17 2012 04:28 GMT
#303
On December 17 2012 13:27 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:27 LimitSEA wrote:
Let's gogogogooooo Mvp!

I wonder if there will still be games being played when I get home from work.

this will probably go on for like 8 or 9 more hours lol

Dear god I hope so.
Long live the King of Wings
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
December 17 2012 04:28 GMT
#304
Don't forget to LR for the rest of us whoever is watching. Just a sentence of something every few minutes would be so great! =D
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 17 2012 04:28 GMT
#305
DRG's build is kind of weird, i really like it
#TheOneTrueDong
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
December 17 2012 04:29 GMT
#306
I will ask once again, I can't log into GOM, everytime I click the link nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix this?
Evil Geniuses<3
Taryssa
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1628 Posts
December 17 2012 04:30 GMT
#307
I was having issues logging in with Firefox, but it worked fine on Chrome
A-p-p-l-e-s
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada314 Posts
December 17 2012 04:30 GMT
#308
Why wont it work for me? says cannot play media file error code 0x000000051
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
December 17 2012 04:30 GMT
#309
On December 17 2012 13:29 soulist wrote:
I will ask once again, I can't log into GOM, everytime I click the link nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds bad, but why aren't you just always logged on?
jjakji fan
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 17 2012 04:30 GMT
#310
On December 17 2012 13:29 soulist wrote:
I will ask once again, I can't log into GOM, everytime I click the link nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix this?

never seen that issue before, best thing I can suggest is clear your cookies, or try using a different browser
"Expert" mods4ever.com
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#311
On December 17 2012 13:30 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:29 soulist wrote:
I will ask once again, I can't log into GOM, everytime I click the link nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix this?

never seen that issue before, best thing I can suggest is clear your cookies, or try using a different browser


I've cleared my cookies and I used all 3 browsers, still nothing. Ughh frustrating.
Evil Geniuses<3
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#312
On December 17 2012 13:30 A-p-p-l-e-s wrote:
Why wont it work for me? says cannot play media file error code 0x000000051

this happens if you click on an old link, got to gomtv.net again and then click the new live link on there
"Expert" mods4ever.com
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#313
Dat Mvp reaction time.
Long live the King of Wings
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#314
DRG getting +1 missile and +1 range, nice to go along with the +1 armor that's already researched. Some nice damage with those BF hellions, but nothing phenomenal. Nice CC save by Mvp from those IT.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#315
What kind of ticket do I have to buy to watch this in decent quality?
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#316
On December 17 2012 13:30 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 13:29 soulist wrote:
I will ask once again, I can't log into GOM, everytime I click the link nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds bad, but why aren't you just always logged on?


It logs off randomly about once a month.
Evil Geniuses<3
Atrbyg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States513 Posts
December 17 2012 04:31 GMT
#317
MVP looking really good so far.
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
December 17 2012 04:32 GMT
#318
"Not me. IMMvp." - Wolf, 2012
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
December 17 2012 04:32 GMT
#319
Mvp looks so good in this game. Great to see.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
Shade_FR
Profile Joined June 2010
France378 Posts
December 17 2012 04:32 GMT
#320
I'm very disappointed :O
I expected the "new Gomtv quality" ( http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1418nq/i_have_some_very_exciting_news_for_you_guys/ / http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=227953&cid=0&kind=8 )

I thought it would become a "standard".
EU Zerg player - Streaming @ http://twitch.tv/shade_cst
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
Yoon 74
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 42
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4720
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.