On October 16 2012 19:54 Dodgin wrote:
here comes the super fun time late game ;o
here comes the super fun time late game ;o
I feel like I could tab out and have a 50% chance of guessing exactly what happens.
Yay lategame PvZ.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:54 Dodgin wrote: here comes the super fun time late game ;o I feel like I could tab out and have a 50% chance of guessing exactly what happens. Yay lategame PvZ. | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Blaec
Australia4289 Posts
| ||
|
murphs
Ireland418 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
dainbramage
Australia1442 Posts
| ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:56 sparklyresidue wrote: I was hoping DRG would do his patented 3 base Muta/ling/bane play and decide the game during the midgame. Not a b of 1 dude.. I am sure he would do it a few games later. Even zergs hate going infestor bl all the time yo | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:56 LimitSEA wrote: I feel like I could tab out and have a 50% chance of guessing exactly what happens. Yay lategame PvZ. I'll tell you what happens right now MC tries to go carriers DRG wins | ||
|
Zaurus
Singapore676 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
What kind of fishiness is he up to... edit: although my stream is obviously behind this thread | ||
|
Krossfire
Australia1071 Posts
| ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
| ||
|
CikaZombi
Serbia630 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
| ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
| ||
|
eMGmoG
Switzerland244 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
soullogik
United States1171 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo888 Beastyqt636 Mlord447 byalli409 Livibee214 Hui .187 ArmadaUGS114 QueenE69 KnowMe65 Mew2King58 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|