On October 16 2012 19:50 Megabuster123 wrote:
I feel like DRG is kind of behind, am I wrong?
I feel like DRG is kind of behind, am I wrong?
yea i think DRG is ahead. He has infestors

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:50 Megabuster123 wrote: I feel like DRG is kind of behind, am I wrong? yea i think DRG is ahead. He has infestors ![]() | ||
|
Megabuster123
Canada1837 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:51 ImNightmare wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:50 Megabuster123 wrote: I feel like DRG is kind of behind, am I wrong? Yeah he is.. but not to the point of being a GG though. I only had to ask because everyone is making it sound like he wasn't at the time... | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:48 stephenrau wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote: I don't actually watch the MvP invitational but I feel like the system must be rigged for kespa players to look good if all the non kespa players have sub 50% winrate and a lot of them 30-40% while kespa players have like 90% It's quite simple. The 24 Kespa players get the benefit of 12 easy matches against NA players. While the 6 non kespa koreans have 24 matches against kespa. (It's not round robin) yeh it's a joke | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:52 Megabuster123 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:51 ImNightmare wrote: On October 16 2012 19:50 Megabuster123 wrote: I feel like DRG is kind of behind, am I wrong? Yeah he is.. but not to the point of being a GG though. I only had to ask because everyone is making it sound like he wasn't at the time... He actually is, his tech is too slow compared to mc. 4 base toss vs 4 base zerg on infestor tech is dangerous.. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:49 KristofferAG wrote: Wow, thought DRG would do a lot more damage there. He should have went up the ramp.but I guess he was expecting a warp in or something I thought I saw a bunch of lings run up the ramp. | ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
weeeeee | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:53 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote: On October 16 2012 19:49 KristofferAG wrote: Wow, thought DRG would do a lot more damage there. He should have went up the ramp.but I guess he was expecting a warp in or something I thought I saw a bunch of lings run up the ramp. Nah man, he pulled down, even the observer got juked. | ||
|
stephenrau
468 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:52 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:48 stephenrau wrote: On October 16 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote: I don't actually watch the MvP invitational but I feel like the system must be rigged for kespa players to look good if all the non kespa players have sub 50% winrate and a lot of them 30-40% while kespa players have like 90% It's quite simple. The 24 Kespa players get the benefit of 12 easy matches against NA players. While the 6 non kespa koreans have 24 matches against kespa. (It's not round robin) yeh it's a joke And Idra and Sheth quit midway through the tourney.. for spectacular 3-45 records lol | ||
|
CikaZombi
Serbia630 Posts
| ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
Mattidute
Netherlands232 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:48 stephenrau wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote: I don't actually watch the MvP invitational but I feel like the system must be rigged for kespa players to look good if all the non kespa players have sub 50% winrate and a lot of them 30-40% while kespa players have like 90% It's quite simple. The 24 Kespa players get the benefit of 12 easy matches against NA players. While the 6 non kespa koreans have 24 matches against kespa. (It's not round robin) The NA and EU players might have had a better winrate % if they didn't forfeit so much. | ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:52 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 19:48 stephenrau wrote: On October 16 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote: I don't actually watch the MvP invitational but I feel like the system must be rigged for kespa players to look good if all the non kespa players have sub 50% winrate and a lot of them 30-40% while kespa players have like 90% It's quite simple. The 24 Kespa players get the benefit of 12 easy matches against NA players. While the 6 non kespa koreans have 24 matches against kespa. (It's not round robin) yeh it's a joke joke tournament naniwa was right after all D: | ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
| ||
|
CikaZombi
Serbia630 Posts
| ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
On October 16 2012 19:55 silent_owl wrote: Oh wow. I don't see MC going into that base. MC needs to take out the 5 o clock base.. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy Hyuk Horang2 BeSt Pusan EffOrt Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35208 B2W.Neo938 Beastyqt507 byalli440 Mlord300 Livibee195 Hui .163 ArmadaUGS95 Mew2King66 QueenE27 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|