• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

[Code S] RO32 Group F 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108 109 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 11 2012 09:09 GMT
#61
On September 11 2012 18:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 18:06 Dodgin wrote:
On September 11 2012 17:35 Coal wrote:
2012? Wrong year, no?


I don't get it did I screw up somewhere?

Maybe it's a reference to this thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=367719


oh I haven't been active on the forums for the past hour I guess I missed it
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
September 11 2012 09:09 GMT
#62
이선종 ‏@Startale_Legend

@FACENC @AcerScarlett i was occupied and could not plY kpop sry will play it tomorrow T.T

ok good !
Progamer
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 11 2012 09:11 GMT
#63
On September 11 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 18:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On September 11 2012 18:06 Dodgin wrote:
On September 11 2012 17:35 Coal wrote:
2012? Wrong year, no?


I don't get it did I screw up somewhere?

Maybe it's a reference to this thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=367719


oh I haven't been active on the forums for the past hour I guess I missed it


How dare you miss stuff!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 09:11:39
September 11 2012 09:11 GMT
#64
My Macbook Pro keeps telling me the Gom Player isn't installed, but I've re-installed it four times now. Any mac users with ideas? Just got this computer and I have no idea if there's something I'm missing.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
September 11 2012 09:11 GMT
#65
Thank all the gods there is no kpop <3
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 11 2012 09:11 GMT
#66
If GOM lets me stay at the GOM house I will fly to Korea and take over the kpop for the next couple months...
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 11 2012 09:11 GMT
#67
Greetings from Seoul Korea and welcome to the GSL Code S
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#68
NANIWA!!!!!!!!!!!!
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
ScaringKids
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal819 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#69
Looking at this player presentation, damm this GSL Season is packed with so much talent.
MC | NesTea | Jaedong | PartinG | Liquid'HerO | MvP | Flash | White-Ra | Polt | Squirtle |
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#70
On September 11 2012 18:11 Zealously wrote:
My Macbook Pro keeps telling me the Gom Player isn't installed, but I've re-installed it four times now. Any mac users with ideas? Just got this computer and I have no idea if there's something I'm missing.

I've had that problem a few times and I had to use VLC that night
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#71
+ Show Spoiler [Today's Players] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#72
Artosis lost me there. -.-
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
September 11 2012 09:12 GMT
#73
LOL ARTOSIS
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#74
On September 11 2012 18:12 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 18:11 Zealously wrote:
My Macbook Pro keeps telling me the Gom Player isn't installed, but I've re-installed it four times now. Any mac users with ideas? Just got this computer and I have no idea if there's something I'm missing.

I've had that problem a few times and I had to use VLC that night



Allright I'll do that; thanks a bunch.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
September 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#75
Will heart 1/1/1 hmmmmm
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
September 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#76
On September 11 2012 18:09 Scarlett` wrote:
이선종 ‏@Startale_Legend

@FACENC @AcerScarlett i was occupied and could not plY kpop sry will play it tomorrow T.T

ok good !


Today I learned Scarlett is a HoSeo fan.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
September 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#77
|>347|-|

eh
Maruprime.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 09:14:07
September 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#78
On September 11 2012 18:13 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 18:09 Scarlett` wrote:
이선종 ‏@Startale_Legend

@FACENC @AcerScarlett i was occupied and could not plY kpop sry will play it tomorrow T.T

ok good !


Today I learned Scarlett is a HoSeo fan.


even though she originally said prime was her favorite team >:-(
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Skytt
Profile Joined June 2011
Scotland333 Posts
September 11 2012 09:15 GMT
#79
Artosis's dream group: The four Terran Bonjwas, what a suprise
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 11 2012 09:15 GMT
#80
On September 11 2012 18:13 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 18:13 Fionn wrote:
On September 11 2012 18:09 Scarlett` wrote:
이선종 ‏@Startale_Legend

@FACENC @AcerScarlett i was occupied and could not plY kpop sry will play it tomorrow T.T

ok good !


Today I learned Scarlett is a HoSeo fan.


even though she originally said prime was her favorite team >:-(


Suck it Shellshock and opterown!

/hug
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor40
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Jankos515
• Stunt477
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 35m
Replay Cast
15h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.