• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8170 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 285 Next
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
August 26 2012 13:18 GMT
#101
aLive will win. its so obvious
TL+ Member
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
August 26 2012 13:18 GMT
#102
Ok!!! So anybody know when MKP is playing?? It says he is losers round 3 (in liquipedia) vs killer, and the schedule in the OP says that is going to be played at 10 pm my local time, which is....42 from the writing of this post...

So, MKP is playing in 42 minutes?!!? if they show him play that is....-_-
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Youtakenocandle
Profile Joined February 2012
543 Posts
August 26 2012 13:19 GMT
#103
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
August 26 2012 13:21 GMT
#104
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.
kekeke
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
August 26 2012 13:23 GMT
#105
On August 26 2012 22:18 dynwar7 wrote:
Ok!!! So anybody know when MKP is playing?? It says he is losers round 3 (in liquipedia) vs killer, and the schedule in the OP says that is going to be played at 10 pm my local time, which is....42 from the writing of this post...

So, MKP is playing in 42 minutes?!!? if they show him play that is....-_-

I did two MKP LRs from the premium stream yesterday, he's always fun to watch. In case he's shown on the premium stream today, would anyone want an LR? I can't promise I'll do one but I may if people want it.
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
Youtakenocandle
Profile Joined February 2012
543 Posts
August 26 2012 13:23 GMT
#106
On August 26 2012 22:21 norterrible wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.


Damn dramaqueen. And try to look up the word racism. Korean isn't a race you know?
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
August 26 2012 13:28 GMT
#107
Rooting for Taeja and HerO.
Sonic Death Monkey
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden991 Posts
August 26 2012 13:29 GMT
#108
On August 26 2012 22:21 norterrible wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.


I really hope you're not serious.
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
August 26 2012 13:30 GMT
#109
GanZi has done incredibly poorly at this MLG, must be something wrong with him.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 13:31:31
August 26 2012 13:31 GMT
#110
On August 26 2012 22:21 norterrible wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.

Useless drama. There is nothing wrong with hoping that someone from your area in the world is winning. Have you watched the Olympics? Its pretty normal to root for your country there.
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
August 26 2012 13:31 GMT
#111
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


You want to watch good games or not?
Play your best
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
August 26 2012 13:32 GMT
#112
On August 26 2012 22:23 Vaftrudner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:18 dynwar7 wrote:
Ok!!! So anybody know when MKP is playing?? It says he is losers round 3 (in liquipedia) vs killer, and the schedule in the OP says that is going to be played at 10 pm my local time, which is....42 from the writing of this post...

So, MKP is playing in 42 minutes?!!? if they show him play that is....-_-

I did two MKP LRs from the premium stream yesterday, he's always fun to watch. In case he's shown on the premium stream today, would anyone want an LR? I can't promise I'll do one but I may if people want it.


Can you link me to those LRs? And yes, LR for MKP is always good
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
tomwizz
Profile Joined October 2010
524 Posts
August 26 2012 13:33 GMT
#113
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


Well, It will be Stephano vs Korean as always.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
August 26 2012 13:36 GMT
#114
Go Grubby, Stephano, Sheth or anyone who isn't Taeja or MKP!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
August 26 2012 13:36 GMT
#115
On August 26 2012 22:32 dynwar7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:23 Vaftrudner wrote:
On August 26 2012 22:18 dynwar7 wrote:
Ok!!! So anybody know when MKP is playing?? It says he is losers round 3 (in liquipedia) vs killer, and the schedule in the OP says that is going to be played at 10 pm my local time, which is....42 from the writing of this post...

So, MKP is playing in 42 minutes?!!? if they show him play that is....-_-

I did two MKP LRs from the premium stream yesterday, he's always fun to watch. In case he's shown on the premium stream today, would anyone want an LR? I can't promise I'll do one but I may if people want it.


Can you link me to those LRs? And yes, LR for MKP is always good

I collected the LRs here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=15998812

It's only 1½ LR since I missed half of a game against Eifer, but that game wasn't particularly dramatic
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
TheSir
Profile Joined February 2012
1830 Posts
August 26 2012 13:39 GMT
#116
On August 26 2012 22:21 norterrible wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.


some people blow my mind everyday, thank you for the first one of the day
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
August 26 2012 13:42 GMT
#117
On August 26 2012 22:21 norterrible wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 22:19 Youtakenocandle wrote:
Let's hope the finals isn't all Korean to keep it interesting.


How is racism like this allowed? What if I said I hope the finals don't have any black people because I hate blacks. I mean what the hell is wrong with you.


Joined in 2009.
Doesn't understand the whole Korean vs Foreigner thing.
Wat.
g3rd0
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany94 Posts
August 26 2012 13:50 GMT
#118
Cheering for Crank
:-)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 26 2012 13:50 GMT
#119
Can we get some positive posts back into this thread? I'm sure we can manage that.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
August 26 2012 13:53 GMT
#120
On August 26 2012 22:50 g3rd0 wrote:
Cheering for Crank

I'm also getting charmed by Crank. It's an awesome story really, getting sponsored by TB and Reddit, fighting his way through the entire open bracket, moving into group play and taking out Taeja(!), almost coming back from 0-3 against Hero in the final, making it 3-3 before finally being defeated. He's in damn good shape and it's just such an achievement already!
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 484
Hyuk 468
Leta 123
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft468
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1092
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 19m
INu's Battles
6h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.