• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7628 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 283 284 285 Next
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
August 26 2012 09:58 GMT
#61
Ryung Taeja MarineKing. Terran FIGHTING ))))))))
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
SiroKO
Profile Joined February 2012
France721 Posts
August 26 2012 10:01 GMT
#62
terrans are litteraly getting obliterated lately.
Our envy always last longer than the happiness of those we envy
hXc_
Profile Joined May 2012
179 Posts
August 26 2012 10:02 GMT
#63
gogo Daisy fighting !
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 26 2012 10:03 GMT
#64
HerO will win this, I know it! I KNOW IT!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
BBMorti
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 10:13:06
August 26 2012 10:12 GMT
#65
One in top four (winners bracket) will win, like every MLG.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 26 2012 10:35 GMT
#66
Hoping for the Terrans to do good!
MKP, aLive, Ryung, PuMA , STC and Taeja fighting
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
August 26 2012 10:49 GMT
#67
On August 26 2012 19:01 SiroKO wrote:
terrans are litteraly getting obliterated lately.


Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 11:05:47
August 26 2012 11:00 GMT
#68
On August 26 2012 19:12 BBMorti wrote:
One in top four (winners bracket) will win, like every MLG.

What about THE LEENOCKTOPUS!?

Gogo leenock

Edit: Leenock actually did. I checked. Don't get all down on standard like 1 foreigner in top 8 or gsl finals suck or mlg is won by winners bracket. BELIEVE!
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
karn1
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands75 Posts
August 26 2012 11:02 GMT
#69
I didn't catch any of the action yesterday. Anyone got some recommendations for the matches I missed?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 11:12:04
August 26 2012 11:11 GMT
#70
On August 26 2012 20:02 karn1 wrote:
I didn't catch any of the action yesterday. Anyone got some recommendations for the matches I missed?


If you're into PvP, HerO vs Crank was supposedly really good. I didn't get to watch any games though
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheSir
Profile Joined February 2012
1830 Posts
August 26 2012 11:14 GMT
#71
On August 26 2012 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 20:02 karn1 wrote:
I didn't catch any of the action yesterday. Anyone got some recommendations for the matches I missed?


If you're into PvP, HerO vs Crank was supposedly really good. I didn't get to watch any games though


this and Stephano vs Violet, Crank vs Taeja were by far the best matches imo
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
August 26 2012 11:17 GMT
#72
On August 26 2012 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 20:02 karn1 wrote:
I didn't catch any of the action yesterday. Anyone got some recommendations for the matches I missed?


If you're into PvP, HerO vs Crank was supposedly really good. I didn't get to watch any games though

Some of the matches were really good, for example the first game but mainly the series was just incredible tense and gave fans nearly a heart attack.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 26 2012 11:21 GMT
#73
On August 26 2012 20:17 CrazyBirdman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 26 2012 20:02 karn1 wrote:
I didn't catch any of the action yesterday. Anyone got some recommendations for the matches I missed?


If you're into PvP, HerO vs Crank was supposedly really good. I didn't get to watch any games though

Some of the matches were really good, for example the first game but mainly the series was just incredible tense and gave fans nearly a heart attack.


Wow, good I didn't watch it then. I always get heart attacks watching HerO play, even if he's super far ahead. I just love his play so so so so so so so much
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
paradox121
Profile Joined October 2011
Scotland9 Posts
August 26 2012 11:21 GMT
#74
I'm trying to currently watch yesterdays games that I missed, but I'm getting told my internet connection is bad or to disable adblock on all the streams. I don't have adblock and my internet is obviously fine. I'm also using firefox. Any ideas?
Life is a paradox
hoLyNtt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States170 Posts
August 26 2012 11:22 GMT
#75
shit i'm still trying to sort out the brackets and the format. I thought MKP had some issues in the open and didnt get in...so confused....


but GOGOGO MKP!
kiss me
Xcobidoo
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden1871 Posts
August 26 2012 11:30 GMT
#76
Missed the last few sets of matches yesterday, any gems?
Supreme Intergalactic Commander
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
August 26 2012 11:35 GMT
#77
last stephano vs violet was good for a laugh
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
August 26 2012 11:40 GMT
#78
Gogogoo first losira and Stephano
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Corrupted
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1255 Posts
August 26 2012 11:43 GMT
#79
just curious from looking at the bracket. If you are coming from the winners bracket (top 4), and you have yet to lose before the semifinals, then you lose in the semifinals, you are eliminated? Seems kind of unfair if that is the case...I'm sure I am just looking at it wrong.
"MarineKing rolling double sevens there" -Artosis
IceteaGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany95 Posts
August 26 2012 11:46 GMT
#80
I predict First to win this. After Seed's success the other IM Protoss sure have picked up the scent of victory.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 283 284 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 29m
OSC
20h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.