• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9700 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 283

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 Next
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
August 27 2012 01:24 GMT
#5641
On August 27 2012 09:47 FairForever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 09:46 AngryMag wrote:
@MLG people, nice tourney overall, would be nice if you could fix the browser problems next time around.

Good decision to crack down on the LoL prize sharers. personally I would be glad if they would get a nice one year ban from MLG's, too, just to show them who's boss and that the rules have to be respected.


I think the punishment is severe enough, if they were fixing to get specific seedings and stuff I think it'd be more concerning.


"I will let you watch the other teams get higher seeds than you, then you have my permission to die."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 27 2012 01:29 GMT
#5642
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 01:31:02
August 27 2012 01:30 GMT
#5643
On August 27 2012 10:22 Kommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Well, LoL fans never had a match-fixing scandal happen to them before, where a highly-regarded player was implicated. It took the StarCraft scene on one hell (pun intended) of a ride. So I guess they don't understand yet the implications of such an act. LoL scene may be growing but in some ways it is still 'immature'.


Actually, as a former BW fan and current LoL fan, I was pretty shocked at the news. I'm pretty sure the majority of fans agree with the punishment. I still miss BW and would hate to see another game go down the same way.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
sharky246
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 01:36:40
August 27 2012 01:31 GMT
#5644
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.

Bad examples but
Shit like this happened in sc2 as well, and alot worse other problems. But nobody is denigrating the sc2 fans and the scene the way you do to lol fans over this situation.

I said idra and destiny because they are a good example of how much people in sc2 community they actually care about competitive spirit as opposed to lulz and entertainment. Even if it's better than what goes on in lol, what does it matter? Immature adult who is maturer than a child is still an immature adult.
On January 03 2011 13:14 IdrA wrote: being high on the ladder doesnt get you any closer to your goal. Avoiding practice to protect your rating is absurd. If you want to be good go play 40 games a day and stop thinking about becoming a pro.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
August 27 2012 01:32 GMT
#5645
Leenock! I'm so happy he's been looking strong lately - he had a period there where he wasn't his old reliable self. I'm excited to watch the VODs, even if the finals were 4-1 !
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 01:36:14
August 27 2012 01:35 GMT
#5646
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.


I guess he means just for showing off as dicks (destiny mostly i guess) and their inmature and unprofessional behavior. But that's nothing compared to split prize or match fixing.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
August 27 2012 01:35 GMT
#5647
Half-asleep I checked the results and got a big grin on my face when I saw that Stephano lost. Then I was sad again when I saw that viOLet lost. Really wish the finals had been Leenock vs. Taeja, the better the opponent the better Leenock seems to play and I think the games could have been on the level of all the MVP vs. Leenock games in the past.

Ah well, glad Leenock won still.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 27 2012 01:36 GMT
#5648
On August 27 2012 10:31 sharky246 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.

Shit like this happened in sc2 as well, and alot worse other problems. But nobody is denigrating the sc2 fans and the scene the way you do to lol fans over this situation.


I think you are confused as to what I am talking about. I like LOL as a whole and the community is over all ok.. However, the response to the cheating, specifically in the MLG thread on TL, is nothing to be proud of. It is not the whole community, but the members that are freaking out are pretty dumb.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 27 2012 01:42 GMT
#5649
On August 27 2012 10:35 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.


I guess he means just for showing off as dicks (destiny mostly i guess) and their inmature and unprofessional behavior. But that's nothing compared to split prize or match fixing.


That could be said for Destiny, but he rarely factors into any aspect of my tournament watching. I never see any coverage of him. Idra it known for talking trash about players he considers bad(deserved or not), the community is also super touchy about trash talking, almost to a fault. A little fun back and forth between competing players is not a bad thing. Also, Idra is very funny when he casting or now shows about SC2, if you like dry humor.

And I agree that none of that even comes close to splitting prize money. That is so beyond unprofessional it is mind boggling.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 01:44:24
August 27 2012 01:43 GMT
#5650
On August 27 2012 10:36 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:31 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.

Shit like this happened in sc2 as well, and alot worse other problems. But nobody is denigrating the sc2 fans and the scene the way you do to lol fans over this situation.


I think you are confused as to what I am talking about. I like LOL as a whole and the community is over all ok.. However, the response to the cheating, specifically in the MLG thread on TL, is nothing to be proud of. It is not the whole community, but the members that are freaking out are pretty dumb.


There were people who thought the teams were punished for playing a game of ARAM, which was bad but nowhere near as bad as match fixing. It would've been like two players SCV rushing into each other. I haven't seen anyone who thought the punishment was unfit after hearing the real reason.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 27 2012 01:51 GMT
#5651
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.


Please never bring up Greg's name again when it comes to cheating please because when he was a lot younger he did try to get away with some shit.

Just saying.
cekkmt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States352 Posts
August 27 2012 01:54 GMT
#5652
On August 27 2012 10:43 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:36 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:31 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.

Shit like this happened in sc2 as well, and alot worse other problems. But nobody is denigrating the sc2 fans and the scene the way you do to lol fans over this situation.


I think you are confused as to what I am talking about. I like LOL as a whole and the community is over all ok.. However, the response to the cheating, specifically in the MLG thread on TL, is nothing to be proud of. It is not the whole community, but the members that are freaking out are pretty dumb.


There were people who thought the teams were punished for playing a game of ARAM, which was bad but nowhere near as bad as match fixing. It would've been like two players SCV rushing into each other. I haven't seen anyone who thought the punishment was unfit after hearing the real reason.

Isn't the ARAM more like the naniwa probe pull? forgive me if this isn't correct though as I am a LoL noob
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 27 2012 01:57 GMT
#5653
On August 27 2012 10:51 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.


Please never bring up Greg's name again when it comes to cheating please because when he was a lot younger he did try to get away with some shit.

Just saying.


We all did a lot of dumb stuff when we were younger. Most of my dumb stuff involved fireworks. I think we can forgive Greg for being young and dumb.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 27 2012 01:59 GMT
#5654
On August 27 2012 10:54 cekkmt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:43 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:36 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:31 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.

Shit like this happened in sc2 as well, and alot worse other problems. But nobody is denigrating the sc2 fans and the scene the way you do to lol fans over this situation.


I think you are confused as to what I am talking about. I like LOL as a whole and the community is over all ok.. However, the response to the cheating, specifically in the MLG thread on TL, is nothing to be proud of. It is not the whole community, but the members that are freaking out are pretty dumb.


There were people who thought the teams were punished for playing a game of ARAM, which was bad but nowhere near as bad as match fixing. It would've been like two players SCV rushing into each other. I haven't seen anyone who thought the punishment was unfit after hearing the real reason.

Isn't the ARAM more like the naniwa probe pull? forgive me if this isn't correct though as I am a LoL noob

Yeah, or like monobattles for the finals. But it was the prize splitting that caused the real problem. They agreed to split the prize money, so a bigger payday for everyone. That's totally ok, right? Right???(crickets)
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 02:02:15
August 27 2012 01:59 GMT
#5655
After one hour lurking through lol reddit, i can confirm many people who posted there are completly on drugs, pre-teens or just stupid. I know, i deserve a ban for this, but it was painful and heartbreaking for an e-sport fan like me. There are some nice and mature enough, but hell, reading that had been like going 10 years ago into the past. I felt sad for the players/teams who try to take it seriously, even if i don't, because with that viewerbase, that won't happen.

User was temp banned for this post.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 27 2012 02:02 GMT
#5656
On August 27 2012 10:59 Godwrath wrote:
After one hour lurking through lol reddit, i can confirm many people who posted there are completly on drugs, pre-teens or just stupid. I know, i deserve a ban for this, but it was painful and heartbreaking for a e-sport fan like me. There are some nice and mature enough, but hell, reading that had been like going 10 years ago into the past. I felt sad for the players/teams who try to take it seriously, even if i don't, because with that viewerbase, that won't happen.


Emotions are running high, people are shocked. As a result people stop censoring themselves and say dumb shit. Best to ignore.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
August 27 2012 02:04 GMT
#5657
Leenock's a dirty beaast. I love seeing the dude play. It's especially cool to see him destroy face all the way from the bottom of the open bracket... What a run
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 02:13:12
August 27 2012 02:12 GMT
#5658
On August 27 2012 10:57 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 10:51 StarStruck wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:29 Plansix wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:19 sharky246 wrote:
On August 27 2012 10:15 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
I think the fact that so many LoL fans are upset with this decision is a testament to how serious it is as an actual e-sport. They care more for the lulz and the entertainment than the actual competitive spirit. Generally speaking of course, obviously many LoL fans agree with it too. I don't think any less than 99% of SC2 fans would agree if such an incident happened in starcraft.


Destiny and Idra, I rest my case.


Are still better than the nonsense going on in the LOL thread. Neither of them have ever attempted to cheat or split prize money. I fail to see your point.


Please never bring up Greg's name again when it comes to cheating please because when he was a lot younger he did try to get away with some shit.

Just saying.


We all did a lot of dumb stuff when we were younger. Most of my dumb stuff involved fireworks. I think we can forgive Greg for being young and dumb.


Doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't bring him up when it comes to stuff like that.

It's a piss poor example.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
August 27 2012 02:32 GMT
#5659
Winning one MLG from the open bracket is one thing, but 2? Leenock is a beast!
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
August 27 2012 02:49 GMT
#5660
so.....why r we talking bout LoL in this thread?
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 3
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor900
Other Games
summit1g7415
shahzam642
Day[9].tv163
NeuroSwarm77
Mew2King72
ArmadaUGS63
ViBE55
JuggernautJason42
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur198
• Day9tv163
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Stellar Fest
13h 46m
OSC
22h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.