On August 08 2012 20:14 Kyir wrote:
PvP's so boring to watch. I'm ready for the next match already.
PvP's so boring to watch. I'm ready for the next match already.
Feels like you don't even give it a chance, this has been a good PvP so far
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Darneck
Sweden1394 Posts
On August 08 2012 20:14 Kyir wrote: PvP's so boring to watch. I'm ready for the next match already. Feels like you don't even give it a chance, this has been a good PvP so far | ||
|
8mmspikes
United States1704 Posts
Edite: Maybe not. | ||
|
Roggay
Switzerland6320 Posts
| ||
|
ProxyKnoxy
United Kingdom2576 Posts
| ||
|
Gorlin
United States2753 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
Looms
United States4624 Posts
On August 08 2012 20:13 silent_owl wrote: PvP past 10 minutes. Just got in. Is this real? I know Effort lost but how were the games? he looked like someone who was not ready to play against a protoss as strong as hero unfortunately. pretty convincing 2-0 especially game 2. | ||
|
Heavenlee
United States966 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
AgentChaos
United Kingdom4569 Posts
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
| ||
|
YoucriedWolf
Sweden1456 Posts
| ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
Fucking. Shit. Puzzle that was AMAZING, I thought he was dead but those Forcefields and picking off all of those Immortals? THAT WAS AMAZING, holy shit seriously, I am blown away. | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
BeyondCtrL
Sweden642 Posts
On August 08 2012 20:15 Killmouse wrote: loosin while havin 2 more immortals , full kespa mode on Almost fell out of my chair when I read that! | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
Kyir
United States1047 Posts
On August 08 2012 20:14 Darneck wrote: Show nested quote + On August 08 2012 20:14 Kyir wrote: PvP's so boring to watch. I'm ready for the next match already. Feels like you don't even give it a chance, this has been a good PvP so far I dunno, something about watching armies chase blink stalkers up and down cliffs just makes me want to go back to sleep. That big engagement was interesting at least. | ||
|
tuestresfat
2555 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Stork BeSt Mini EffOrt actioN Rush Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2523 hiko873 ceh9409 Beastyqt399 Livibee329 XBOCT290 Hui .220 XaKoH Trikslyr56 Chillindude21 QueenE17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|