• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7552 users

[NASL] Season 3 Finals Day 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 281 282 283 Next
Mondieu
Profile Joined November 2011
Romania803 Posts
July 15 2012 14:00 GMT
#21
I don't see stephano dropping a game against alicia unless he's trolling, same way for mc vs ret

Hoping for alicia and mc to win though
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 15 2012 14:00 GMT
#22
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?

haven't woken up yet, it's like, 9am ish over there? i dno
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
July 15 2012 14:00 GMT
#23
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?

Yes, start a flame war that might fix things
theJob
Profile Joined October 2010
272 Posts
July 15 2012 14:01 GMT
#24
Why isn't the NASL finals on the TL schedule?
Winners train. Loosers complain.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 15 2012 14:02 GMT
#25
On July 15 2012 23:01 theJob wrote:
Why isn't the NASL finals on the TL schedule?

i just submitted
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2012 14:03 GMT
#26
Arffffff, I can't watch the finals because I have to work tomorrow. Can't take a half day off. Damn it!

Goo Ret! Gooo Stephano!
I had a good night of sleep.
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
July 15 2012 14:07 GMT
#27
why the stream has not started yet?
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
July 15 2012 14:07 GMT
#28
On July 15 2012 23:00 BretZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?

Yes, start a flame war that might fix things



I dont think anybody is trying to start a flame war. It just has to be pointed out that Europeans really like to complain about NA based tourney timezones, that fit NA more naturally than EU. It also works vice/versa, i dont think we can ever stop the posts altogether. Although, in solution to what MBH wrote, i think if multiple tournies are running together, they might think of scrapping the frid/sat/sun schedule for a 4 or 5 day schedule starting on wed and ending on sunday, idk how costly that is though
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
July 15 2012 14:08 GMT
#29
On July 15 2012 23:00 Mondieu wrote:
I don't see stephano dropping a game against alicia unless he's trolling, same way for mc vs ret

Hoping for alicia and mc to win though


Same here Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a complete shut-out for either match.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
July 15 2012 14:08 GMT
#30
so the finals will be about 2am-3am for europe?
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
July 15 2012 14:08 GMT
#31
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?



Casting
-HuntedWater-
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway28 Posts
July 15 2012 14:09 GMT
#32
Ret and Stephano all the way!
Mid-High masters on korea! twitch.tv/hunted
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
July 15 2012 14:10 GMT
#33
On July 15 2012 23:00 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?

haven't woken up yet, it's like, 9am ish over there? i dno

It's seven over on the west coast, so yeah we are all still sleeping.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Sandermatt
Profile Joined December 2010
Switzerland1365 Posts
July 15 2012 14:11 GMT
#34
On July 15 2012 23:08 mememolly wrote:
so the finals will be about 2am-3am for europe?

1:30 a.m for central europe.
I don't know how to make a poll, but maybe we should make one, how many forum viewers here are from North America and how many are from europe to estimate the percentage of viewers they lose trough NA only broadcasting times.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
July 15 2012 14:12 GMT
#35
On July 15 2012 23:00 Mondieu wrote:
I don't see stephano dropping a game against alicia unless he's trolling, same way for mc vs ret

Hoping for alicia and mc to win though


I think that Bagration had a good point in the other thread that's worth considering:

On July 15 2012 22:31 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:10 Domus wrote:
Don´t think the finals will be that exciting. For me, the finals have already been played (MC vs Stephano). I have a feeling Stephano will 4-0 Alicia. What do you think?

Poll: Who will win?

Stephano (409)
 
74%

Alicia (142)
 
26%

551 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Stephano
(Vote): Alicia



Never doubt the ability of a team of top Koreans to come up with strategies to snipe a player. Granted Alicia doesn't have too much time, but trust me when I say that Puzzle and probably the rest of the Slayers team back in Korea is probably working to come up with a way to beat Stephano.

Basically I see Alicia doing as much preparation as he can to beat Stephano, while I don't see Stephano doing the same amount of preparation for Alicia. And that can be a critical advantage.

I don't think it will be a 4-0 for Stephano. He's the favorite, but I doubt Alicia will pull a total Inca. Hoping for the upset
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
July 15 2012 14:13 GMT
#36
On July 15 2012 22:58 Groog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 22:52 magnaflow wrote:
On July 15 2012 22:41 MBH wrote:
Well done my friend.

Sucks nat not a lot of Europeans can watch the final. I understand they want the NASL Grand Final last but why to they stream NASL, WCS Canada and CSL together. If you would have at least only WCS and NASL, finals could start earlier I would imagine?



Not too sound rude but it is the North American Star League.


Can someone tell me in how many hours from now it will start. I am having trouble with timezones


Day9 tweeted it would start in 90 minutes about 20-30 minutes ago, so about an hourish I guess


Not to sound rude, but where are all the North Americans?


I can't speak for everyone, but for my self, still stuck in gold league.
PodBlake
Profile Joined June 2011
France206 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-15 14:16:25
July 15 2012 14:13 GMT
#37
On July 15 2012 23:11 Sandermatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 23:08 mememolly wrote:
so the finals will be about 2am-3am for europe?

1:30 a.m for central europe.
I don't know how to make a poll, but maybe we should make one, how many forum viewers here are from North America and how many are from europe to estimate the percentage of viewers they lose trough NA only broadcasting times.


Here we go :

Poll: You come from :

Europe or Africa (263)
 
77%

North America or South America (66)
 
19%

Asia (14)
 
4%

343 total votes

Your vote: You come from :

(Vote): Europe or Africa
(Vote): North America or South America
(Vote): Asia



EDIT : I made a new poll because I forgot something in the old one
orCy
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany17 Posts
July 15 2012 14:13 GMT
#38
nice..good thing I dont have to get up early tommorrow :D cant wait!!!
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
July 15 2012 14:15 GMT
#39
The vote gonna be wrong, since most of people form na just waking up :\
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
Blues
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada33 Posts
July 15 2012 14:15 GMT
#40
Coming into the event, Mr. Bitter shook the hands of every spectator coming in. The guy has been a fantastic human all weekend. :-D
Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 281 282 283 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.