• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11119 users

[NASL] Season 3 Finals Day 2 - Page 281

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 Next
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
July 16 2012 08:53 GMT
#5601
On July 16 2012 17:47 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 17:44 farnham wrote:
On July 16 2012 17:05 Tyree wrote:
You know someone is a great player and one of the absolute best when you find out he won the whole tournament and you arent surprised at all. Stephano is the only foreigner who has that stigma around himself where you think "yea he can beat the very best koreans". No other foreigner gives you that confidence.


cant wait his gsl appearance

Good odds to make semis imho

depends on the groups
Siggen
Profile Joined November 2011
143 Posts
July 16 2012 09:01 GMT
#5602
On July 16 2012 15:25 Benjamin99 wrote:

Stephano´s last 30 Lan tournament games if anyone was interested since it pretty insane


Stephano vs Alicia 4-0
Stephano vs MC 4-2
Stephano vs Hero 3-1
Stephano vs Mana 0-2
Stephano vs Nerchio 2-0
Stephano vs Keen 2-0
Stephano vs Huk 2-0
Stephano vs Morrow 2-0
Stephano vs Slivko 0-2
Stephano vs Puma 2-0
Stephano vs Daisy 2-0
Stephano vs Freizy 2-0
Stephano vs Sase 1-2
Stephano vs MKP 1-2
Stephano vs Rain 2-1
Stephano vs JYP 2-0
Stephano vs Ganzi 2-0
Stephano vs Alicia 2-0
Stephano vs Polt 2-1
Stephano vs Squirtle 3-1
Stephano vs MC 2-3
Stephano vs Parting 2-0
Stephano vs Rain 2-0
Stephano vs Violet 2-1
Stephano vs Violet 0-2(Hangover)
Stephano vs Symbol 0-2(Hangover)
Stephano vs Heart 2-1
Stephano vs MC 2-0
Stephano vs Ret 2-0
Stephano vs Ryung 2-0

76.6% win ratio o.0

Where is his loss to Ziktomini?
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
July 16 2012 09:01 GMT
#5603
He's not going into GSL, did u not see his interview. He will be in GSTL but not GSL
Dawg_Snow
Profile Joined September 2011
France425 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 09:15:58
July 16 2012 09:09 GMT
#5604
On July 16 2012 18:01 Siggen wrote:

Where is his loss to Ziktomini?


Where are all his wins in WCS France ?


edit : and great ending ceremony ^^ watching all those peope dance and party was very cool and not awkward at all. The only people finding that awkward are the nerdy neck beards who can't enjoy any social event besides role play and warhammer battles.
Stephano, Sarens, Tarson, Mana, MMA, MVP -- Dawg EU Master Terran
Thurken
Profile Joined September 2011
961 Posts
July 16 2012 09:20 GMT
#5605
On July 16 2012 11:02 Pur3_MaYheM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 10:53 Sbrubbles wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:49 Pur3_MaYheM wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:45 oniman999 wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:39 rhs408 wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:32 Antithesis wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:29 Zeon0 wrote:
why are they dacing? i dont mind, but i just dont understand it? and then everyone is hugging everyone, never saw something like that in any other sport before^^

This is cracking me up because it's exactly how I felt.

I enjoyed watching the ceremony, but it was kinda odd. I can't really believe they planned it like "Well, and when the final match is over, EVERYBODY ENTERS THE STAGE AND DANCES".

I don't say it was bad, though.

I have sort of mixed feelings on this "closing ceremony"... first of all, this was definitely an American type of victory celebration - this is what you see in baseball when the world series or even when playoff games are won, the team celebrates after the game in the locker room by spraying champagne on each other, some players may even start dancing around with each other, etc. All perfectly normal in that scenario. But here, it was just one guy who won, and basically the casters all come out, spray champagne on the winner, and then start dancing with him? Imagine if say, this happened when a major Tennis match is won? Do the Tennis TV annoucers come down, spray champagne on the champion, and then start dancing with him?

I think it was all a good idea, we all got a good laugh out of it, but was a bit too "raw". Any feeling of "professional production" that was left went out the window. The winner certainly enjoyed the celebration though, I guess that's an important part of it all (even Alicia would have had a good time I think!), but I think this was more than a bit over the top.


I have only ever seen one professional tennis match in my life, and when that match was the won, the winner threw his racket in the air, screamed, and ripped off his shirt (The heat had something to do with this I imagine). He did this on the court, as soon as the match was over, eventually falling to the ground and staying there for a while, but only after he threw his shirt into the crowd. I would much rather have a dance party to celebrate a tournament where fans can get involved and everyone can have some fun than a celebration like I saw in tennis.



You are talking aobut djokovic after wining a big match, yeah thats pure emotion right there.

As for "professional production" Most of thepeople participating in this league are kids in their 20s, theres no need for a ceremony with red carpets and long speeches, its a videogame ment to be fun, the tournament is meant to bring entertainment, a dance party with the winner seems right for the kind of event the NASL is


This is about the same way I feel.

Lol@ Stephano doing shots in the back though. That could have been kept off camera .


I missed that! any pics?

Somebody should start a thread for after tourney and backstage pictures, the suspense of what stephano is doing tonight kills me

It would be wise not to post a private picture of him wasted if it happened. The swedish police pic hurt him a lot because his family saw it. I don't think they'd like to see that again...

On another note, It is really good to see the three super talented younglings from last year, aka Nerchio, Mana and Stephano, having great results at the same time with the DH, HSC and NASL wins !
Mondieu
Profile Joined November 2011
Romania803 Posts
July 16 2012 09:25 GMT
#5606
On July 15 2012 23:00 Mondieu wrote:
I don't see stephano dropping a game against alicia unless he's trolling, same way for mc vs ret

Hoping for alicia and mc to win though



Too bad I was right I guess .
transcendent one
Profile Joined July 2012
251 Posts
July 16 2012 12:13 GMT
#5607
On July 16 2012 14:06 Mioraka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 10:24 RainSunShowers wrote:
On July 16 2012 10:18 Incomplet wrote:
Hate to be that bitter guy, but GSL success or no recognition of skill from me.


Well, he beat a player who is in the Ro4 in the current GSL.

Well, it's not like his recognition means anything.

"Stephano, imcomplet doesn't recognize your skill because you are not in code s"

"Awww, I'm so sad that a random nobody doesn't appreciate my skill. Now I'm gonna cry depite winning 50k dollars and banging a hot blonde."


lol

stephano is awesome but don't be deluded. a 18 year old long haired computer game champion doesn't bang playboy bunnies who have 35 year old rich ripped businessman husbands. not even single ones;)

he might have a shot with scarlett though
PhothreeniX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada161 Posts
July 16 2012 12:26 GMT
#5608
On July 16 2012 18:01 Reaps wrote:
He's not going into GSL, did u not see his interview. He will be in GSTL but not GSL


AFAIK you couldn't be more wrong. What is your source? As he has stated multiple times he IS going to Korea for the GSL in Code S. Doesn't he have a spot already anyways?! :S
trenog
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada6 Posts
July 16 2012 12:35 GMT
#5609
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.
transcendent one
Profile Joined July 2012
251 Posts
July 16 2012 12:40 GMT
#5610
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


is this a joke? i'd love to watch vods of those games
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 12:44:27
July 16 2012 12:44 GMT
#5611
--- Nuked ---
transcendent one
Profile Joined July 2012
251 Posts
July 16 2012 12:48 GMT
#5612
On July 16 2012 21:44 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 21:40 transcendent one wrote:
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


is this a joke? i'd love to watch vods of those games


There's a picture of it in this thread, or the other NASL one. It wasn't streamed or recorded.

Could ask scarlett on twitter to upload the rep though :D


well i mean the games are not entertaining in the traditional way, pretty sure they were awfully one sided

but i'm hoping for some fun chat messaging, knowing combatex;)
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 13:45:32
July 16 2012 13:43 GMT
#5613
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


It was fun to watch. Combat played it up in chat, scarlett responded in kind and after some lings snuck into combats one base opening, he decided to do a late Korean 4gate which forced scarlet off guard. Typing BRING ON THE CHEESEcombat ex proceeded to lose 8 zealots to a bunch of lings and drones supported by 2 queens. Combat then said why you so good and scarlet answered with an EZ and danced lings while combat gged.We all had a good time watching and it was oddly enough the most manner I've ever seen combat ex as he was doing it all in good fun this time.

I had my camera and took some pics of the loading scree but it didn't dawn on me to record it lop. I can give more details if you want. The replay is only on some ibuypower event computer unless combat saved it and emailed it because scarlet didn't save it beyond the blizzard auto save.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
PhothreeniX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada161 Posts
July 16 2012 13:57 GMT
#5614
On July 16 2012 22:43 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


It was fun to watch. Combat played it up in chat, scarlett responded in kind and after some lings snuck into combats one base opening, he decided to do a late Korean 4gate which forced scarlet off guard. Typing BRING ON THE CHEESEcombat ex proceeded to lose 8 zealots to a bunch of lings and drones supported by 2 queens. Combat then said why you so good and scarlet answered with an EZ and danced lings while combat gged.We all had a good time watching and it was oddly enough the most manner I've ever seen combat ex as he was doing it all in good fun this time.

I had my camera and took some pics of the loading scree but it didn't dawn on me to record it lop. I can give more details if you want. The replay is only on some ibuypower event computer unless combat saved it and emailed it because scarlet didn't save it beyond the blizzard auto save.


I didn't see it but from what you said I can't picture the whole thing going down perfectly. Not surprised in the least.
What time did this take place on Day 2? I stayed my in seat for about 10 hours straight, ^_^.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 14:03:48
July 16 2012 13:59 GMT
#5615
On July 16 2012 21:26 PhothreeniX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 18:01 Reaps wrote:
He's not going into GSL, did u not see his interview. He will be in GSTL but not GSL


AFAIK you couldn't be more wrong. What is your source? As he has stated multiple times he IS going to Korea for the GSL in Code S. Doesn't he have a spot already anyways?! :S



He said so in a Gamespot interview after his win at NASL. Just goolge "Stephano NASL Season 3 Champion Interview".

Edit: Where are your sources for him stating multiple times he was going to play code s btw?^^
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 16 2012 14:07 GMT
#5616
On July 16 2012 22:57 PhothreeniX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 22:43 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


It was fun to watch. Combat played it up in chat, scarlett responded in kind and after some lings snuck into combats one base opening, he decided to do a late Korean 4gate which forced scarlet off guard. Typing BRING ON THE CHEESEcombat ex proceeded to lose 8 zealots to a bunch of lings and drones supported by 2 queens. Combat then said why you so good and scarlet answered with an EZ and danced lings while combat gged.We all had a good time watching and it was oddly enough the most manner I've ever seen combat ex as he was doing it all in good fun this time.

I had my camera and took some pics of the loading scree but it didn't dawn on me to record it lop. I can give more details if you want. The replay is only on some ibuypower event computer unless combat saved it and emailed it because scarlet didn't save it beyond the blizzard auto save.


I didn't see it but from what you said I can't picture the whole thing going down perfectly. Not surprised in the least.
What time did this take place on Day 2? I stayed my in seat for about 10 hours straight, ^_^.


Oh, idk it was around 1? I guess? Tribes was going on during it and it was after scarlet was practicing on ladder for a bit.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
metbull
Profile Joined April 2011
United States404 Posts
July 16 2012 15:03 GMT
#5617
On July 16 2012 22:43 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 21:35 trenog wrote:
On July 16 2012 17:02 SMMN wrote:
On July 16 2012 14:36 darthfoley wrote:
was combat ex at WCS/NASL? :o i saw a pic of him playing scarlett...



wait what?


Yep, Combat EX was at NASL and he showmatched against Scarlett on the rear stage. Apparently Scarlett won, and easily, but that's only what I heard through the grapevine while I was there. I didn't actually witness the versus.


It was fun to watch. Combat played it up in chat, scarlett responded in kind and after some lings snuck into combats one base opening, he decided to do a late Korean 4gate which forced scarlet off guard. Typing BRING ON THE CHEESEcombat ex proceeded to lose 8 zealots to a bunch of lings and drones supported by 2 queens. Combat then said why you so good and scarlet answered with an EZ and danced lings while combat gged.We all had a good time watching and it was oddly enough the most manner I've ever seen combat ex as he was doing it all in good fun this time.

I had my camera and took some pics of the loading scree but it didn't dawn on me to record it lop. I can give more details if you want. The replay is only on some ibuypower event computer unless combat saved it and emailed it because scarlet didn't save it beyond the blizzard auto save.

I can't take his game play even semi-serious, he "quit" SC2. Haven't you seen his epic "I quit Starcraft" video on youtube? It was lol's for hours.
a3den
Profile Joined April 2012
704 Posts
July 16 2012 15:16 GMT
#5618
On July 16 2012 18:01 Siggen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 15:25 Benjamin99 wrote:

Stephano´s last 30 Lan tournament games if anyone was interested since it pretty insane


Stephano vs Alicia 4-0
Stephano vs MC 4-2
Stephano vs Hero 3-1
Stephano vs Mana 0-2
Stephano vs Nerchio 2-0
Stephano vs Keen 2-0
Stephano vs Huk 2-0
Stephano vs Morrow 2-0
Stephano vs Slivko 0-2
Stephano vs Puma 2-0
Stephano vs Daisy 2-0
Stephano vs Freizy 2-0
Stephano vs Sase 1-2
Stephano vs MKP 1-2
Stephano vs Rain 2-1
Stephano vs JYP 2-0
Stephano vs Ganzi 2-0
Stephano vs Alicia 2-0
Stephano vs Polt 2-1
Stephano vs Squirtle 3-1
Stephano vs MC 2-3
Stephano vs Parting 2-0
Stephano vs Rain 2-0
Stephano vs Violet 2-1
Stephano vs Violet 0-2(Hangover)
Stephano vs Symbol 0-2(Hangover)
Stephano vs Heart 2-1
Stephano vs MC 2-0
Stephano vs Ret 2-0
Stephano vs Ryung 2-0

76.6% win ratio o.0

Where is his loss to Ziktomini?


TLPD is slow at updates since TSL4 qual are running.
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
July 16 2012 15:39 GMT
#5619
--- Nuked ---
kax
Profile Joined July 2011
39 Posts
July 16 2012 15:59 GMT
#5620
any vods?
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King154
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g10252
C9.Mang0287
Sick186
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos653
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 44m
Online Event
2h 44m
FEL
7h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.