ok thx!
wish there was an official list or something
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
deus.machinarum
Austria658 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? A Flying monkey? ok thx! wish there was an official list or something | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? Its not a bird! its not a plane, its a winged monkey! No it has to do with flying monkeys as well. Check the rank thread | ||
|
Dexington
Canada7276 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:45 deus.machinarum wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: MONKEY! ok thx! wish there was an official list or something this one is completely wrong it's: wtf i got owned | ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:47 Pokebunny wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:45 deus.machinarum wrote: On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: SARO ATE THIS POST ok thx! wish there was an official list or something this one is completely wrong it's: ![]() You also need to be around for certain amount of time. Looking forward to watching this stream, I feel so dead. | ||
|
deus.machinarum
Austria658 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:47 Pokebunny wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:45 deus.machinarum wrote: On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: NOM NOM NOM ok thx! wish there was an official list or something this one is completely wrong it's: ![]() in that case: thank you sir! | ||
|
Dexington
Canada7276 Posts
Our Estonian hero lost D: | ||
|
snailz
Croatia900 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
nicknup
Brazil316 Posts
| ||
|
pred470r
Bulgaria3265 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:47 Pokebunny wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:45 deus.machinarum wrote: On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: AHHH ok thx! wish there was an official list or something this one is completely wrong it's: ![]() Well I did say I wasn't certain about what happens after 3k. | ||
|
mememolly
4765 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
jonnyrecco 2-1 mycerion bischu 2-0 lalush beasty 2-1 cloud | ||
|
Warpish
834 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:48 Dexington wrote: TL Open semi-finals about to go live. I'll be casting with @thundertoss. First games: Nerchio vs JohnnyRecco http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/TeamLiquidTV Our Estonian hero lost D: Mycerion will not be forgotten. Let's see what JonnyREcco is capable of against Nerchio ^^ | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:50 pred470r wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:47 Pokebunny wrote: On June 14 2012 05:45 deus.machinarum wrote: On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: ![]() ok thx! wish there was an official list or something this one is completely wrong it's: Saro's MINIONS! Well I did say I wasn't certain about what happens after Wizard. well you also said there was one at Oz | ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:50 snailz wrote: i had an orgasm @ opening music Godspeed and Madeon <3, two things I caught while making some food on the other side of apartment. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On June 14 2012 05:45 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2012 05:43 pred470r wrote: On June 14 2012 05:40 deus.machinarum wrote: P.S. My last post as a dark templar ![]() OT but: Where can I find information on the different icons on TL? Which I get when etc.? You get upgrades on: 100 250 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 I don't know after that but I think it's something like: 5000 7500 10000 No it has to do with flying monkeys as well. Check the rank thread There's a rank thread? | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|