• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

[Over] TSL4 Q2: EU/NA #2 - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 39 Next All
Tidus Mino
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1108 Posts
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#461
On June 14 2012 04:54 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:53 saksy2 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

Yes, I watched him lose


Do you mean Sheth? I just scanned the bracket and saw only Sheth/Nony, I'll check again but I didn't see him the first time


Sheth lost to JonnyRecco

Head of Production at FACEITTV, ex-WW & Mouz SC2 manager
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
June 13 2012 19:56 GMT
#462
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


I just figured players like lzgamer, machine and incontroll would try to get every chance to get some points. Not like it will get easier with time.
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 19:58:06
June 13 2012 19:57 GMT
#463
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#464
"You can see he's hitting a lot of buttons too, and that's always good"

LOL this caster is awesome
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#465
On June 14 2012 04:49 Azarkon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:47 nicknup wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:37 MBH wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:34 nicknup wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:32 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:31 nicknup wrote:
An qualifier in the NA server and 8 Europeans in the quaterfinals...


The Americans performed better in the EU server.

Dont think so, there was 1 american in the round of 16 and 0 in the quaterfinals.
EDIT: 1, sorry, fenix.


There's a lot of good NA players missing though.

Lots of good EU missing too, maybe even more.


Why is it that big of a deal that NA players are failing in SC 2?

US culture and society isn't that conducive to nerds competing in video games.


I think you answered your question with your second sentence. It's a problem that we just arn't as supportive of this great competition.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 13 2012 19:59 GMT
#466
On June 14 2012 04:54 Tidus Mino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:54 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:53 saksy2 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

Yes, I watched him lose


Do you mean Sheth? I just scanned the bracket and saw only Sheth/Nony, I'll check again but I didn't see him the first time


Sheth lost to JonnyRecco


Yeah looked like Ret got the 2nd place seed actually (bottom of the bracket).
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
June 13 2012 20:01 GMT
#467
On June 14 2012 04:57 Azarkon wrote:
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.


Really? Kinda childish but then again I have learned not to expect any less from EG.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 13 2012 20:03 GMT
#468
On June 14 2012 04:57 Azarkon wrote:
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.


Nah, I don't think so. Probably just recuperating from the Monster all-kill. :p
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
June 13 2012 20:05 GMT
#469
On June 14 2012 04:54 Tidus Mino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:54 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:53 saksy2 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

Yes, I watched him lose


Do you mean Sheth? I just scanned the bracket and saw only Sheth/Nony, I'll check again but I didn't see him the first time


Sheth lost to JonnyRecco



Ret lost to decemberTV
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
June 13 2012 20:06 GMT
#470
On June 14 2012 04:57 Azarkon wrote:
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.

thorzain qualified at the very least
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
June 13 2012 20:07 GMT
#471
On June 14 2012 05:03 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:57 Azarkon wrote:
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.


Nah, I don't think so. Probably just recuperating from the Monster all-kill. :p


Busy practicing Rock Band for WCG or something :p
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
June 13 2012 20:10 GMT
#472
On June 14 2012 05:06 hifriend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:57 Azarkon wrote:
EG's absence is starting to worry. Are they boycotting TL events? I know they had a spat with TL over tournament organization a while back.

thorzain qualified at the very least


Well he won last time so he got invited back..
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 20:10 GMT
#473
Woot 20 minutes. I wonder who is casting with Mr. Bitter
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
June 13 2012 20:14 GMT
#474
Shouldn't the official TL stream be up right now?
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 20:14 GMT
#475
On June 14 2012 05:14 Kilby wrote:
Shouldn't the official TL stream be up right now?


15 minutes
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
GGruss
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden121 Posts
June 13 2012 20:15 GMT
#476
On June 14 2012 05:14 Kilby wrote:
Shouldn't the official TL stream be up right now?


Says 15 min at top
Brow23
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany105 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 20:16:07
June 13 2012 20:15 GMT
#477
Haha only one NA player managed to get into RO16 in both qualifiers. Rest completly Korean/EU :D
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 20:16 GMT
#478
On June 14 2012 05:15 Brow23 wrote:
Haha only one NA player managed to get into RO16 in both qualifiers. Rest completly Korean/EU :D


5?

Yata
Agh
Drewbie
WeAgree
giX
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
June 13 2012 20:17 GMT
#479
On June 14 2012 05:15 Brow23 wrote:
Haha only one NA player managed to get into RO16 in both qualifiers. Rest completly Korean/EU :D


Best NA players Incontroll, Destiny, Lzgamer and Machine did not participate so the result is not accurate.
forelmashi
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
421 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 20:18:21
June 13 2012 20:18 GMT
#480
the tournament time is better for europeans than americans as well
just cause it's NA server doesn't mean much...
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
INu's Battles
7h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
Replay Cast
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.