• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

[Over] TSL4 Q2: EU/NA #2 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
June 13 2012 19:45 GMT
#441
mycerion vs catz on stream, to bad we already saw the game on catz's stream
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
June 13 2012 19:46 GMT
#442
casting from replays because you cannot cast the games live, against the rules.
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
June 13 2012 19:46 GMT
#443
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?
nicknup
Profile Joined November 2011
Brazil316 Posts
June 13 2012 19:47 GMT
#444
On June 14 2012 04:37 MBH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:34 nicknup wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:32 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:31 nicknup wrote:
An qualifier in the NA server and 8 Europeans in the quaterfinals...


The Americans performed better in the EU server.

Dont think so, there was 1 american in the round of 16 and 0 in the quaterfinals.
EDIT: 1, sorry, fenix.


There's a lot of good NA players missing though.

Lots of good EU missing too, maybe even more.
bikefrog
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway451 Posts
June 13 2012 19:47 GMT
#445
anyone going to cast this live at all..?
Foreigners fighting! Ovethrow our Korean overlords!
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
June 13 2012 19:48 GMT
#446
On June 14 2012 04:45 Knightsoss wrote:
why does he cast replays now :O

They always cast from replays from the ro16 and forward for the qualifiers.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 19:49 GMT
#447
Ben Nichol ‏@MrBitterTV
Pretty stoked to be casting the TL Open today. Tune in to see who nabs the qualifier spot for TSL 4.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 13 2012 19:49 GMT
#448
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
June 13 2012 19:49 GMT
#449
On June 14 2012 04:47 nicknup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:37 MBH wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:34 nicknup wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:32 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:31 nicknup wrote:
An qualifier in the NA server and 8 Europeans in the quaterfinals...


The Americans performed better in the EU server.

Dont think so, there was 1 american in the round of 16 and 0 in the quaterfinals.
EDIT: 1, sorry, fenix.


There's a lot of good NA players missing though.

Lots of good EU missing too, maybe even more.


Why is it that big of a deal that NA players are failing in SC 2?

US culture and society isn't that conducive to nerds competing in video games.
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 19:51:47
June 13 2012 19:50 GMT
#450
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated earlier today.
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
June 13 2012 19:52 GMT
#451
Please Teamliquid.net start the official cast on time today. I'm sick plus I have an early morning tomorrow and it's already 11pm here so please show mercy!
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 13 2012 19:52 GMT
#452
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 19:53:15
June 13 2012 19:52 GMT
#453
You guys are talking like the NA players were destroyed. Every match in the ro16 (between an NA and an EU player) except Bischu vs Weagree was 2-1. They were relatively close series.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
saksy2
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway520 Posts
June 13 2012 19:53 GMT
#454
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

Yes, I watched him lose
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#455
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

He lost in round 2 to DecemberTV in ZvZ
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#456
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one


Check the last entry. He lost against December.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tournaments/admin/?action=bracket&id=3216
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#457
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one


I was doing the notable participants thing on Liquipedia earlier in the week and stopped once it got over 512 participants. Then some people dropped out and more joined, it got way to hectic to keep track of.

Ret was in it though, check the lowest part of the full bracket.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 19:57:22
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#458
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


At least Ret was playing in today's and yesterdays and today's I think.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 19:54:59
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#459
On June 14 2012 04:53 saksy2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:50 Warpish wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret was eliminated early today.


Are you sure? He's not listed in notable participants. Also only Taeja is listed for the first Korean one

Yes, I watched him lose


Do you mean Sheth? I just scanned the bracket and saw only Sheth/Nony, I'll check again but I didn't see him the first time

EDIT: Apparently they did and just weren't listed in the notable participants section on liquipedia
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
June 13 2012 19:54 GMT
#460
On June 14 2012 04:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 04:46 SilverStar wrote:
Any reason why EG is boycotting the qualifiers?


Its the first week of qualifiers they don't HAVE to play this week I guess. Strangely enough I'm pretty sure most of Liquid hasn't tried either, Nony/Sheth have but I don't think TLO/haypro/Ret/Jinro have. Assuming Hero/Zenio/Taeja try tomorrow


Ret actually lost zvz Round 2
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
INu's Battles
7h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
Replay Cast
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.