• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8958 users

[GSL Code A] Ro48 Day 2 2012 GSL Season 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 43 Next All
Philipd122
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia776 Posts
April 24 2012 07:03 GMT
#141
FXOTree is nice with his drop play but his macro is really Code B level.
Oz | Leenock | GuMiho | Lucky | MC | PartinG | DRG | Mvp
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 07:04 GMT
#142
On April 24 2012 15:53 silverstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:47 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:40 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
[quote]


It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening


No I cannot upgrade a season light ticket to a premium season ticket..

And this is the 2nd time Gom have disappointed me in how they do business. I have no passion anymore (like tasteless ololol) so I doubt that I can continue hating on GOM. But I do believe that light ticket holders (I am not the only one pissed off about this incident) have a point and reason to feel screwed over by GOM.

It's morning here, but I'll save your sincere 'good evening' till later..


yes you can:

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=220315&cid=0&kind=8&isdesc=1

"Season ticket upgrades are possible but have to be processed manually. Please contact support@gomtv.net for more information."

There you go, please go upgrade now. There isnt much complaining in a TL.net LR thread can do for you and your situation. You're better off stating your case on the gom website.


Yah great, information that was made avail 25mins ago, and it has to be manually processed as it is not possible to do online via their ticket purchase options.. and most of the games have been played out now. No thanks..

At least now I know how it's going down and what to expect.. And honestly I just wanted to blow off some steam and see if anyone else had the same experience and perhaps felt some of the same outrage about it. Funny how you always end up arguing with the other guys on the other side of the fence with premium tickets who feel like youre raining on their parade or something..

Well.. I think I am just gonna get a premium ticket next season. Less ragebrains included.
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:06 GMT
#143
Tree's got this....ahead in every way...ZZZZZ. Again when are my Inca VODs being uploaded? *impatient*
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
April 24 2012 07:06 GMT
#144
I admit it, I'm only going to be watching this for the Legend of the King of Code A.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
April 24 2012 07:07 GMT
#145
And honestly I just wanted to blow off some steam and see if anyone else had the same experience and perhaps felt some of the same outrage about it. Funny how you always end up arguing with the other guys on the other side of the fence with premium tickets who feel like youre raining on their parade or something..


Actually, a lot of people was in your situation last week and there was a huge discussion on it. So I think that is why you are getting negative feedback now because we went through this already last week.
Chill Penguin
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia756 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 07:08:21
April 24 2012 07:07 GMT
#146
tree waiting too long

Edit: Doesn't matter. Nice blanket emps by tree.
KillerDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States498 Posts
April 24 2012 07:08 GMT
#147
Poll: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 3?

Yes (4)
 
57%

No (2)
 
29%

If you have time (1)
 
14%

7 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


MarineKingPrime Forever!
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
April 24 2012 07:08 GMT
#148
And the SlayerS slump continues.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Volcker
Profile Joined January 2011
France92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 07:09:05
April 24 2012 07:08 GMT
#149
Brown lost, and I have my second liquidbet loss.
I'm not even sad ! :D
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
April 24 2012 07:09 GMT
#150
On April 24 2012 16:04 ComplexConf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:53 silverstyle wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:47 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:40 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
[quote]

It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening


No I cannot upgrade a season light ticket to a premium season ticket..

And this is the 2nd time Gom have disappointed me in how they do business. I have no passion anymore (like tasteless ololol) so I doubt that I can continue hating on GOM. But I do believe that light ticket holders (I am not the only one pissed off about this incident) have a point and reason to feel screwed over by GOM.

It's morning here, but I'll save your sincere 'good evening' till later..


yes you can:

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=220315&cid=0&kind=8&isdesc=1

"Season ticket upgrades are possible but have to be processed manually. Please contact support@gomtv.net for more information."

There you go, please go upgrade now. There isnt much complaining in a TL.net LR thread can do for you and your situation. You're better off stating your case on the gom website.


Yah great, information that was made avail 25mins ago, and it has to be manually processed as it is not possible to do online via their ticket purchase options.. and most of the games have been played out now. No thanks..

At least now I know how it's going down and what to expect.. And honestly I just wanted to blow off some steam and see if anyone else had the same experience and perhaps felt some of the same outrage about it. Funny how you always end up arguing with the other guys on the other side of the fence with premium tickets who feel like youre raining on their parade or something..

Well.. I think I am just gonna get a premium ticket next season. Less ragebrains included.


Just to inform there are another 3 more days like this I believe (if that affects your decision to upgrade or not) plus it is office hours for them now so I think it would be processed quite fast.

"Light users can watch all regular Code A broadcasts live.

There are however some days where there are too many matches at once (3 times in Code A R1, 2 times in Code A R2). On those days some matches are not airing on the regular show (they will not be broadcasted at all in Korean).

As a service for our premium users these matches will however be broadcasted in English on GOMTV.net with just basic production (solocast, less production value)."

That was the post they made.
Liquid`HerO!!!
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 07:09 GMT
#151
On April 24 2012 16:07 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
And honestly I just wanted to blow off some steam and see if anyone else had the same experience and perhaps felt some of the same outrage about it. Funny how you always end up arguing with the other guys on the other side of the fence with premium tickets who feel like youre raining on their parade or something..


Actually, a lot of people was in your situation last week and there was a huge discussion on it. So I think that is why you are getting negative feedback now because we went through this already last week.


Yeah well, I was not part of that of that huge discussion I guess, that would have satisfied my hunger but alas, I was apparently not aware of the situation back then.
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
FXOBoSs
Profile Joined August 2011
337 Posts
April 24 2012 07:11 GMT
#152
Well, this thread is a waste of an LR thread...

MY TREEEEEEEEEEEEE
www.twitter.com/gosutrading
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:11 GMT
#153
On April 24 2012 16:08 Hall0wed wrote:
And the SlayerS slump continues.

Boxer's taking time off and they started the team to help him, what more do you expect? Jessica probably is mismanaging things over there and everything I hear about the team house is drama. No I'm not there myself but the results speak for themselves don't they? They lost a good chunk of their core "good" players to other teams, let others go and really all they have anymore is MMA, and how long do you think it will be before the Yankees...er I mean EG...buys him up?
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 07:11 GMT
#154
On April 24 2012 16:09 silverstyle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 16:04 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:53 silverstyle wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:47 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:40 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
[quote]

No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening


No I cannot upgrade a season light ticket to a premium season ticket..

And this is the 2nd time Gom have disappointed me in how they do business. I have no passion anymore (like tasteless ololol) so I doubt that I can continue hating on GOM. But I do believe that light ticket holders (I am not the only one pissed off about this incident) have a point and reason to feel screwed over by GOM.

It's morning here, but I'll save your sincere 'good evening' till later..


yes you can:

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=220315&cid=0&kind=8&isdesc=1

"Season ticket upgrades are possible but have to be processed manually. Please contact support@gomtv.net for more information."

There you go, please go upgrade now. There isnt much complaining in a TL.net LR thread can do for you and your situation. You're better off stating your case on the gom website.


Yah great, information that was made avail 25mins ago, and it has to be manually processed as it is not possible to do online via their ticket purchase options.. and most of the games have been played out now. No thanks..

At least now I know how it's going down and what to expect.. And honestly I just wanted to blow off some steam and see if anyone else had the same experience and perhaps felt some of the same outrage about it. Funny how you always end up arguing with the other guys on the other side of the fence with premium tickets who feel like youre raining on their parade or something..

Well.. I think I am just gonna get a premium ticket next season. Less ragebrains included.


Just to inform there are another 3 more days like this I believe (if that affects your decision to upgrade or not) plus it is office hours for them now so I think it would be processed quite fast.

"Light users can watch all regular Code A broadcasts live.

There are however some days where there are too many matches at once (3 times in Code A R1, 2 times in Code A R2). On those days some matches are not airing on the regular show (they will not be broadcasted at all in Korean).

As a service for our premium users these matches will however be broadcasted in English on GOMTV.net with just basic production (solocast, less production value)."

That was the post they made.


Appreciate it man, not like you had to inform me! I was wondering how many more days like this, how many more games I would miss! Take it easy!
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Sargonian
Profile Joined February 2012
United States164 Posts
April 24 2012 07:12 GMT
#155
so the stream will go up soon for non-paying folks?
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
April 24 2012 07:12 GMT
#156
On April 24 2012 16:12 Sargonian wrote:
so the stream will go up soon for non-paying folks?


In 2 hours, like usual.
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
April 24 2012 07:14 GMT
#157
On April 24 2012 16:01 Hamdemon wrote:
I missed Inca's match and want to watch it without spoilers...anyone know when it's gonna be up on VOD? First time ticket buyer here.


I asked in the IRC chat about it:

[03:10] <gom|Soo> VODs will be available soon
[03:10] <gom|snowbird> the vods will most likely be up before the next live broadcast starts
[03:10] <gom|snowbird> unless there are complications
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:15 GMT
#158
On April 24 2012 16:14 jobber123rd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 16:01 Hamdemon wrote:
I missed Inca's match and want to watch it without spoilers...anyone know when it's gonna be up on VOD? First time ticket buyer here.


I asked in the IRC chat about it:

[03:10] <gom|Soo> VODs will be available soon
[03:10] <gom|snowbird> the vods will most likely be up before the next live broadcast starts
[03:10] <gom|snowbird> unless there are complications


Thanks, they're up now, watching. :D
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:18 GMT
#159
BTW if anyone at GOM is reading this, a little suggestion, could you make it possible to hide the time remaining on a VOD? When I go FS I can't seem to make the control bar with the time to go away, kind of ruins the suspense of the game a bit. But I'm quite happy about the very prompt upload of the VODs.
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 24 2012 07:20 GMT
#160
On April 24 2012 16:18 Hamdemon wrote:
BTW if anyone at GOM is reading this, a little suggestion, could you make it possible to hide the time remaining on a VOD? When I go FS I can't seem to make the control bar with the time to go away, kind of ruins the suspense of the game a bit. But I'm quite happy about the very prompt upload of the VODs.

try moving your mouse cursor to the top of the screen. That bar seems to appear if your cursor is in the bottom half of your screen.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 170
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 100
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2149
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur267
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 43m
INu's Battles
15h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.