• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12909 users

[GSL Code A] Ro48 Day 2 2012 GSL Season 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 43 Next All
remember87
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden144 Posts
April 24 2012 06:44 GMT
#121
On April 24 2012 15:34 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


What light ticket holders that complain about this fail to realise is that everyone gets exactly what they payed for at the start of the season...

That is actually not true. Before the season I knew I COULD only watch one of the two games (since it was a dual stream, I can only watch one game at a time) and decided I could stick with the free game they gave to me and watch the premium game on VOD later. Now they broadcast the games one at a time which means I CAN watch all the games. I dont care the result in the end is that I can watch the same number of games live. Their terms in the beginning of the season affected my decision on what package to buy and now it turns out to be different from what they said. A change of terms is wrong no matter what.

User was warned for this post
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
April 24 2012 06:44 GMT
#122
WTB mod note to stop all this annoying (and completely incorrect) ticket QQ.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
April 24 2012 06:45 GMT
#123
Looks like Brown has this one in the bag
@x5_MegaFonzie
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:47 GMT
#124
On April 24 2012 15:40 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening


No I cannot upgrade a season light ticket to a premium season ticket..

And this is the 2nd time Gom have disappointed me in how they do business. I have no passion anymore (like tasteless ololol) so I doubt that I can continue hating on GOM. But I do believe that light ticket holders (I am not the only one pissed off about this incident) have a point and reason to feel screwed over by GOM.

It's morning here, but I'll save your sincere 'good evening' till later..
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Chill Penguin
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia756 Posts
April 24 2012 06:47 GMT
#125
It seems like Browns macro is straight up better. Tree was floating 1000/500 before with nothing building and he wasn't even in an engagement.
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:48 GMT
#126
What do you guys expect us to be posting about? It's not like we can watch the games..
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
KillerDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States498 Posts
April 24 2012 06:49 GMT
#127
Poll: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 2?

No (4)
 
57%

If you have time (2)
 
29%

Yes (1)
 
14%

7 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


MarineKingPrime Forever!
Volcker
Profile Joined January 2011
France92 Posts
April 24 2012 06:49 GMT
#128
Brown takes the second game, so it's now 1-1.
For my liquidbet's sake, I hope he also wins the next game.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
April 24 2012 06:50 GMT
#129
That is actually not true. Before the season I knew I COULD only watch one of the two games (since it was a dual stream, I can only watch one game at a time)


Actually, that is not true. GOM's definition of dual stream has always been weird. Even when two games was going on simultanously, light subscribers were only able to watch stream #1 and not stream #2, that is why people are saying you get the same games with both setups (not just number of games but the exact matches). Only difference now is that time of stream #2 has been changed so premium subs can see both sets of game 1 at a time. For light subs, there is no difference.
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 06:51:20
April 24 2012 06:50 GMT
#130


GOM music is trolling hardcore again today
@x5_MegaFonzie
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
April 24 2012 06:51 GMT
#131
On April 24 2012 15:48 ComplexConf wrote:
What do you guys expect us to be posting about? It's not like we can watch the games..

Don't post.
Maruprime.
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:52 GMT
#132
On April 24 2012 15:50 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
That is actually not true. Before the season I knew I COULD only watch one of the two games (since it was a dual stream, I can only watch one game at a time)


Actually, that is not true. GOM's definition of dual stream has always been weird. Even when two games was going on simultanously, light subscribers were only able to watch stream #1 and not stream #2, that is why people are saying you get the same games with both setups (not just number of games but the exact matches). Only difference now is that time of stream #2 has been changed so premium subs can see both sets of game 1 at a time. For light subs, there is no difference.


Which totally makes the whole "Dual stream" friggin' retarded, since it's not dual stream, it's just 4 more games for premium ticket holders.. is it 4 ? Or more? How many.. I wanna know now.
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:53 GMT
#133
On April 24 2012 15:51 Corrosive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:48 ComplexConf wrote:
What do you guys expect us to be posting about? It's not like we can watch the games..

Don't post.


I'll try!
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
April 24 2012 06:53 GMT
#134
On April 24 2012 15:47 ComplexConf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:40 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening


No I cannot upgrade a season light ticket to a premium season ticket..

And this is the 2nd time Gom have disappointed me in how they do business. I have no passion anymore (like tasteless ololol) so I doubt that I can continue hating on GOM. But I do believe that light ticket holders (I am not the only one pissed off about this incident) have a point and reason to feel screwed over by GOM.

It's morning here, but I'll save your sincere 'good evening' till later..


yes you can:

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=220315&cid=0&kind=8&isdesc=1

"Season ticket upgrades are possible but have to be processed manually. Please contact support@gomtv.net for more information."

There you go, please go upgrade now. There isnt much complaining in a TL.net LR thread can do for you and your situation. You're better off stating your case on the gom website.
Liquid`HerO!!!
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 07:03:21
April 24 2012 06:55 GMT
#135
On April 24 2012 15:44 remember87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:34 Fragile51 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


What light ticket holders that complain about this fail to realise is that everyone gets exactly what they payed for at the start of the season...

That is actually not true. Before the season I knew I COULD only watch one of the two games (since it was a dual stream, I can only watch one game at a time) and decided I could stick with the free game they gave to me and watch the premium game on VOD later. Now they broadcast the games one at a time which means I CAN watch all the games. I dont care the result in the end is that I can watch the same number of games live. Their terms in the beginning of the season affected my decision on what package to buy and now it turns out to be different from what they said. A change of terms is wrong no matter what.


One of the GOM employees clarified their point of view somewhere on their forums (can't be bothered to find it right now). Basically, he mentioned that the description of the "Dual Stream" service in the ticket store is:
"In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action[...]"

The first part did not change (they still can't show half the matches on the main broadcast stream); they only made the timing of the second "premium" stream earlier (most likely due to having only two casters available for the day). So if anything, the "change in terms" is that they should have struck out/deleted the word "simultaneous" from the description.

Edit: Of course, that doesn't resolve the issue of the service being called "Dual Stream" when they're not exactly "dual" anymore.

Edit 2: Apologies for posting all this non-game-related stuff in this thread. I guess I have too much time on my hands, being a light ticket holder...
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:01 GMT
#136
I missed Inca's match and want to watch it without spoilers...anyone know when it's gonna be up on VOD? First time ticket buyer here.
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Volcker
Profile Joined January 2011
France92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 07:04:07
April 24 2012 07:02 GMT
#137
FXOTree being so abusive with those drops xD




On April 24 2012 16:01 Hamdemon wrote:
I missed Inca's match and want to watch it without spoilers...anyone know when it's gonna be up on VOD? First time ticket buyer here.

The first match is usually uploaded within the hour following the last match. But as there are two sessions today, the schedule might change.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
April 24 2012 07:02 GMT
#138
since it's not dual stream, it's just 4 more games for premium ticket holders.. is it 4 ? Or more? How many.. I wanna know now.


If I am not mistaken, it is only for first 2 rounds of code A. So 12 matches for round 1 and 8 matches for round 2 for a total of 20 matches..
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
April 24 2012 07:03 GMT
#139
Geez...those complaining about not watching, you're not missing much. This really isn't GSL-quality play, I have a feeling the winner's gonna be a walkover for their opponent next round.
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
April 24 2012 07:03 GMT
#140
On April 24 2012 15:44 remember87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:34 Fragile51 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


What light ticket holders that complain about this fail to realise is that everyone gets exactly what they payed for at the start of the season...

That is actually not true. Before the season I knew I COULD only watch one of the two games (since it was a dual stream, I can only watch one game at a time) and decided I could stick with the free game they gave to me and watch the premium game on VOD later. Now they broadcast the games one at a time which means I CAN watch all the games. I dont care the result in the end is that I can watch the same number of games live. Their terms in the beginning of the season affected my decision on what package to buy and now it turns out to be different from what they said. A change of terms is wrong no matter what.


Lol, it is true. You just said so yourself. You weren't able to watch the games if they were broadcast at the same time, and you're not able to watch them when they are broadcast one after the other. In terms of service and product you are getting the exact same thing. They just aren't able to broadcast the games at the same time anymore, since moletrap is no longer with Gom anymore.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko369
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1378
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes743
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns34077
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1261
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX117
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1959
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 32m
INu's Battles
22h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.