• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11705 users

[GSL Code A] Ro48 Day 2 2012 GSL Season 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 43 Next All
densha
Profile Joined December 2010
United States797 Posts
April 24 2012 06:23 GMT
#101
I LOVE that Yugioh is not afraid to chill on two base and tech against Protoss. Game 1 and 2 were so different from any other Zerg style I've seen lately that I'm really hoping other pros pick up on that. I think Protoss players really have that double expo style figured out, so why keep banging your head against that metaphorical wall?
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
April 24 2012 06:23 GMT
#102
Yugioh is a gatekeeper for Code A...
remember87
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden144 Posts
April 24 2012 06:28 GMT
#103
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
April 24 2012 06:31 GMT
#104
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.
@x5_MegaFonzie
KillerDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States498 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 06:32:41
April 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#105
Poll: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 1?

Yes (5)
 
71%

No (1)
 
14%

If you have time (1)
 
14%

7 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Brown vs Tree Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time



This is my moment!
MarineKingPrime Forever!
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
April 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#106
On April 24 2012 15:19 TAMinator wrote:
Luckily free stream has better players than premium stream


There's no luck involved in that; they make the schedule so that popular players or particularly compelling matchups are on the primary broadcast.
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#107
On April 24 2012 15:22 jobber123rd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


Where does it say that? In the ticket store, the Light tickets are about the only things that don't have "all" or "complete" in their description.

Edit: I guess you could say the chart at the bottom of the page is misleading.


Exactly the charts are really misleading and had I known they would pull stuff like this on me, I would have paid the extra for the premium, but it's not like im gonna pay the the premium prize now and basically waste 20 bucks I already paid for the light ticket..

The charts:

light ticket: Ad-supported - HQ LIVE - HQ VOD

premium: No Ads - HQ LIVE - HQ VOD - Dual Streams - Korean VOD - Mobile Web (Live, VOD) - iOS GSL App Service


To me that looks like I am getting all gsl live content and that this dual stream is a functionality.. a feature in the premium package..

They should be a whole lot more clear on what they are selling here..











"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
April 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#108
Keep the pissing and moaning about the tickets out of this thread please. This was talked about to death in the first code A thread and does not warrant another equally stupid discussion.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
FXOBoSs
Profile Joined August 2011
337 Posts
April 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#109
My TREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
www.twitter.com/gosutrading
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
April 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#110
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


What light ticket holders that complain about this fail to realise is that everyone gets exactly what they payed for at the start of the season...
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
April 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#111
Brown is the only player from this session that I really wanted to advance. Hope he can turn it around
@x5_MegaFonzie
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
April 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#112
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


Do you have access to the VODs for these matches?
remember87
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden144 Posts
April 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#113
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.

So that makes it ok for them to do like that? I didnt watch last weeks Code A so I missed the discussion then. They should have realized they made a mistake already last week and made the content free for light ticket users and then made it clear for next season what games are actually included in the packages.
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
April 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#114
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=220315&cid=0&kind=8

"To better accommodate fans living in different timezones, we have decided to move the broadcast of the second stream to 1:10pm KST, which is about 5 hours earlier than our regular broadcast.

As usual, the second stream will only be available for all premium ticket holders ('dual stream' perk). The stream will feature one caster and basic production, identical to the way we have been providing the second stream since GSL Season 1. The VODs will be uploaded as fast as possible after the live broadcast and will be available to all GSL Season 2 ticket holders."

Seems pretty clear to me...
Liquid`HerO!!!
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
April 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#115
On April 24 2012 15:34 Scribble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


Do you have access to the VODs for these matches?


Yes, every ticket holder does including light
@x5_MegaFonzie
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
April 24 2012 06:36 GMT
#116
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
April 24 2012 06:38 GMT
#117
go yugioh
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 06:49:39
April 24 2012 06:40 GMT
#118
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


Stop it ok. I'm not responding to any of this stuff after this, like I said, it's been discussed to death already. I'll give you a tip though. You don't need to buy a new ticket, you can upgrade your current one. There, if you have money you can fork out then you should be good to go. If you hate GOM with a passion now and refuse to buy the ticket then good for you, I don't care, go post on their forums. Have a good evening

Edit again: Nvm, misread season ticket
@x5_MegaFonzie
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
April 24 2012 06:43 GMT
#119
On April 24 2012 15:36 ComplexConf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 15:31 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:28 remember87 wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:21 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:15 ComplexConf wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:08 MegaFonzie wrote:
On April 24 2012 15:06 remember87 wrote:
wait, so they are only playing one match at a time right now? shouldnt the light ticket holders be able to see the stream then?
According to their site, "dual streams" is:
In case it is not possible to broadcast every match on the main stream, a simultaneous second stream will be available to premium users to catch 100% of the action (currently only available for Windows users).



It's already been discussed to death really. You still get the exact amount of games with the light ticket as you did before at the exact same times


No they totally screwed us over, it says we should be able to watch all GSL live content, Dual stream is a feature among many others that premium ticket holders pay for.. The GSL live Content is as it reads supposed to be the same all across the board.. If that is not the case, then they should be a whole lot more clear on what the differences are .. and not, I repeat NOT act like they are selling light ticket holders access to all GSL live content, becus' clearly they are not..


OK, I have my own views on this but I don't want really want to discuss it with you here. Like I said, it's been discussed extensively in the previous Code A threads, we don't need to do it again.

I havent seen a chargelot archon all in vs zerg in months! That was a weird game

I am sorry but last season, wasnt the discussion about how we couldnt watch the dual stream? I didnt feel screwed then because they didnt breach their terms they set up when I bought my ticket (even if many people that couldnt read felt they were screwed).
Now its a totally different situation. They say I can watch "HQ LIVE", which means everything except "Dual Streams". Since there are no dual streams I should be able to see the games. They are breaching their terms and for that I am a bit angry.


Last week's Code A games were the same. I paid extra money to be able to watch the dual stream games. If they allow light ticket holders to watch it, then I paid more money for nothing. That isn't what I paid for, I'd be screwed over. It goes both ways, you see.


No you paid more money for more features, for more stuff.. etc etc.. not for exclusive GSL content, that was NEVER obvious for anyone, and don't go thinking I can't shell out more money to get my GSL content, cus I can, and I would've, had I known wtf was going on. But at this point I am pissed, and obviously dont want to buy a premium ticket and completely waste the 20 bucks I paid for the light ticket I am in possession of.


It's possible to upgrade your season ticket without overpaying, but you'll have to email support@gomtv.net for them to do it manually (that function is not integrated into the website).
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
April 24 2012 06:43 GMT
#120
lol Brown just got owned by Zealot AI there. 3 zealots going all the way around those ff.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 459
Dendi0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS63
Livibee51
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 54m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.