• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8677 users

ST_Miss vs Colagirl - Best in China showmatch - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
March 24 2012 15:14 GMT
#61
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
March 24 2012 15:14 GMT
#62
Woo, grats to ST_Miss for taking the series 4-3. Startale fighting!
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
Pughy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Wales662 Posts
March 24 2012 15:38 GMT
#63
MisS takes the series 4-3 with some crazy games!

I'm so so sorry for the technical issues guys, Can't believe that had too happen during the last game in a BO7!

I promise though the replay of the last game will be re-casted and uploaded for everyone to see will make a Reddit post when its done!

If people wanna know ahead of time check out www.d-esports.com www.twitter.com/d_esports and my own twitter www.twitter.com/pughydude

Seriously disappointed by that!

GLHF
Commentatorwww.twitter.com/pughydude www.twitch.tv/pughydude
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
March 24 2012 16:00 GMT
#64
I never expected it to go to seven games! It was a crazy match to say the least. Congrats to ST_Miss on the win. Startale fighting!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Baio
Profile Joined March 2012
112 Posts
March 24 2012 16:13 GMT
#65
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 24 2012 16:26 GMT
#66
On March 25 2012 01:13 Baio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.


water is better for you than diamonds, but diamonds are worth more... if there were as many female progamers as male progamers maybe they would be less popular, but as it is, i really think its supply/demand effect for females
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
nayuki
Profile Joined September 2010
China16 Posts
March 24 2012 16:53 GMT
#67
showmatch finished

Results: St_Miss 4:3 Colagirl.

http://s.163.com/12/0323/18/7TA6T4IE00314D0E.html

here are the showmatch's details, such as socre, poster and so on

[image loading]

[image loading]
SnowCat
Profile Joined November 2011
China9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 17:00:01
March 24 2012 16:59 GMT
#68
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.
Every day is a gift!
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
March 24 2012 17:42 GMT
#69
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 17:49:14
March 24 2012 17:48 GMT
#70
On March 25 2012 01:13 Baio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.

I understand the part of encouraging chicks to play SC2 by investing money to make a separate scene where the best female players earn recognition but yeah it still gets weird with them competing against each other in a game where they really shouldnt have a disadvantage.

I'm fine with these events but I would really appreciate if they could at least make sure to reward the people who are actually good at the game since as you say there's actually even grandmaster level female players and I can see some of them don't really get any support whatsoever.

Edit: Sorry for double post.
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
March 24 2012 18:08 GMT
#71
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.


Flo is around that level in NA/EU and she is either same or worse than Colagirl according to the last time they met in that Divina tournament; so no, he's probably not full of shit.

(I didn't see the games, came by to see the results)
you live and you learn
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
March 24 2012 19:16 GMT
#72
On March 25 2012 01:13 Baio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.


You can go drag this on with anything, how about LoL or other games, that get "undeserved" high amount of stream viewers compared to SC2 which many of us see as a far better game.
I for one, would never watch a girl stream if there was a more skilled player. I honestly didnt even know there was girlstreams going around. This tournament did get my attention, but I didn't watch it, just was curious what skill level they where on.

If people stand out, they get viewers, take a look at Idra
Theovide
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden914 Posts
March 24 2012 19:41 GMT
#73
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.

When you look at a game you spot way more flaws than when you are playing one. I didn't watch because I have to study and it's mlg, but I doubt you'd win 10 games with offrace vs them if you are mid masters eu. I doubt I'd win 10 matches straight main race vs them and I'm high masters on both EU and NA.
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
March 24 2012 20:02 GMT
#74
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.


so i suggest you play a bo21 against one of them with using all 3 races and if you win 11-0 i'm sure we can get some sponsors to give you 500$ if you lose you pay 100 of your own to her
gogo i'm sure one of them will go for the easy money
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
March 24 2012 20:15 GMT
#75
On March 25 2012 05:02 sVnteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.


so i suggest you play a bo21 against one of them with using all 3 races and if you win 11-0 i'm sure we can get some sponsors to give you 500$ if you lose you pay 100 of your own to her
gogo i'm sure one of them will go for the easy money

Sure, hook me up and I'm game. :---)
Baio
Profile Joined March 2012
112 Posts
March 24 2012 20:48 GMT
#76
On March 25 2012 04:16 crappen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 01:13 Baio wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.


You can go drag this on with anything, how about LoL or other games, that get "undeserved" high amount of stream viewers compared to SC2 which many of us see as a far better game.
I for one, would never watch a girl stream if there was a more skilled player. I honestly didnt even know there was girlstreams going around. This tournament did get my attention, but I didn't watch it, just was curious what skill level they where on.

If people stand out, they get viewers, take a look at Idra

Hm, yes and no. On the one hand it is completely true that pure skill is not the deciding factor for popularity and shouldn't be necessarily. But on the other hand comparing the attention for lol and scII with different attention for different players in a game doesn't do the topic justice.

LoL and SCII are completely different games and therefore attract different groups of viewers. They do this by themselves. Idra got the attention by himself. For being unique and for having been one of the best SCII players and BW foreigners. This is all natural or rather innate attention. This is not the case with female SCII players. They get hyped and money thrown at them by sponsors completely unrelated to their skill and aims in SCII OR EVEN BY THEIR HISTORY AND OWN ACTIONS. Take ailuJ for example. She gets officially featured on the front battle.net weppage as a female and streamer and SCII player. It is even mentioned that she openly accepts donations to continue her career. What has she done to justify such immense attention. She is in DIAMOND league on the US Server. Something you can achieving with playing 5 games.
In the meanwhile Blizzard doesn't care about tons of high masters who are streaming every day without getting any attention not to mention an official feature. To my knowledge no player with the exception of fruit dealer as a sign of respect for his first GSL win was ever featured on the blizzard page.
In SCII women are treated like gods by the nerd community. Many people act like they have no hands or something and are therefore fortuned if they make it to diamond or even master league. While I highly respect someone who makes it to gold with no hands most women haven't done anything notable in starcraft. If we want equality we have to start treating people equally. Nobody would put MaximusBlack on a throne for getting to masters despite being black. It's just no achievement at all. And if you think about it being female is no achievement as well.

Hearing that Aphrodite has won more prize money than rainbow in 2011 by winning ZOWIE DIVINA truly makes me sad and shows that esports is totally heading in the wrong direction.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
March 24 2012 23:08 GMT
#77
On March 25 2012 01:13 Baio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.

What gives me headaches is not the "undeserved" attention but rather the amount of money which is thrown at female starcraft players. This was a 500 $ showmatch. The prize pool for the Zowie Divina was ridiculously high as well. Female players get huge amounts of stream viewers in comparision to their skill on top of them getting into pro teams male gamers could only dream of with a respective skill level.

Being female seems to be one of the best positions in SCII esports with the exception of being a caster maybe.


Exactly. Having a vagina in the gaming community = free stream viewers. Are we really that pussy whipped? Its gaming, its not even like physical sports where men have a clear advantage. Better just to hold everyone to the same standard and avoid a lot of the BS....



MisS plays Protoss and not Terran, so I like her a little bit more now. lol
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
March 26 2012 07:57 GMT
#78
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.

ColaGirl was GM on China, and mid masters in Korea. She was also the most successful female pro wc3 player, and competed with the Chinese pros (pretty much the best in the world) in wc3.
ST_MisS was a SC:BW player I believe? And she's and eSports personality?
Honestly, I think your opinion is shit. You probably would lose a BoWhatever, and you hate that people are receiving attention that they have come to deserve over the course of years of hard work.

Stop being angry that your mid masters playing isn't getting you anywhere. These are building blocks to create a better community, so there's no reason for you to rage. Just like any women's sport, the game is played differently, but with events like this, the playing ground is evening out.

Haters will hate, and hate is worthless.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
March 26 2012 08:59 GMT
#79
I have a hypothetical:

Suppose that both of these players are actually terrible, and they are winning a bunch of easy money. Suppose that they are actually at the skill level of Korean Diamond. What does that mean to other aspiring female progamers? If I am a female SC2 player with a deserved Masters--let's just say Grandmasters--ranking on the Korean ladder, I'm going to actively seek out every single female-only cash tournament, and then take them down one-by-one. And what about other players like me, who are also better than the alleged top-level female pros? They're also going to start showing up, and together we will bring the skill level up out of the sheer desire to win easy money.

Now, I'm not a woman, I'm certainly not on the Korean ladder at all, and I don't have any idea where my skill level is in comparison to these two major female players--but I'm pretty sure that the only way we're going to see women become more legitemate at this game is for them to see that their scene is something of a joke, then raise the bar individually. If all this lopsided prize money is really out there, it's going to inspire better and better play. Even if the competition is horrible today (and I'm not saying whether I think it is or is not, as it's not relevant to my point), the sheer existence of large pools of money will give some number of female players good reason to become better than all of the other ones in these tournaments, and that has a snowballing effect.

Sure, ultimately I think that a separation of male and female esports would be a joke because it's not a competition based upon physical attributes--aside from finger skills that are clearly equal amongst the sexes, if you take look at concert pianists. But right now, women are just gradually phasing into this game, and they simply aren't as skilled yet. Hopefully, sometime down the road, there will be a bunch of women in MLG and GSL, but we'll just have to wait for that day. For now, at least there are women in some sort of competition, and at least there are prize pools for them. Since the size of these prize pools is apparantly pretty good, someone out there is going to have the idea that they could be that person collecting all the dough....
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
March 26 2012 10:54 GMT
#80
On March 26 2012 16:57 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 02:42 Sorkoas wrote:
On March 25 2012 01:59 SnowCat wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:14 Sorkoas wrote:
Well this sure isn't high masters, definitely not even close to master league.

I don't want to make this look like I'm bashing the players. I'm just trying to say that I'm disappointed to see low level players getting attention they don't deserve when there's far better female players out there.


Colagirl is a mid-high master in CN server, and St_Miss is a middle master. There are surely some girls who play better than them, I even know two girls at least who are top 100 grandmasters.

Anyway, it's happy to see more female progamers showing up.

I'm the same level on EU/US and I wouldn't lose a game out of 10 to them with any of my offraces. Either the CN server is shit or you are full of it.

ColaGirl was GM on China, and mid masters in Korea. She was also the most successful female pro wc3 player, and competed with the Chinese pros (pretty much the best in the world) in wc3.
ST_MisS was a SC:BW player I believe? And she's and eSports personality?
Honestly, I think your opinion is shit. You probably would lose a BoWhatever, and you hate that people are receiving attention that they have come to deserve over the course of years of hard work.

Stop being angry that your mid masters playing isn't getting you anywhere. These are building blocks to create a better community, so there's no reason for you to rage. Just like any women's sport, the game is played differently, but with events like this, the playing ground is evening out.

Haters will hate, and hate is worthless.

Rage? Angry? Hater? Read your own post, its filled with it. You come here to stir up some argument that won't end in a civilized manner.

I have never cared about what skill level I am myself since I've always played it casually and it would be embarrassing to put me in the same spotlight as we see these girls. And that's why it's being questioned here.

Also, lol, "just like any women's sport". Everything you're implying with that makes me giggle. Stop make it look like female players would havee any disadvantage in this game, because it's not true.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 202
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 50
Codebar 30
Rex 14
TKL 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1668
Shuttle 1307
EffOrt 660
BeSt 574
Mini 371
ggaemo 316
Stork 268
Light 234
firebathero 204
Rush 165
[ Show more ]
ZerO 121
Dewaltoss 87
Barracks 84
Zeus 60
Shine 51
Killer 51
Hyun 44
Shinee 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
soO 25
Bale 24
Sexy 23
910 23
sorry 22
Terrorterran 22
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 8
Trap 6
Dota 2
qojqva4038
Dendi1925
BananaSlamJamma382
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes547
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1770
hiko1253
B2W.Neo944
Lowko348
Liquid`VortiX227
Sick182
ArmadaUGS136
Trikslyr35
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 3
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile126
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2429
• Jankos2169
• TFBlade869
Other Games
• WagamamaTV220
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.