• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7105 users

[IPL Team Arena] SlayerS vs. Alternate Attax - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
November 10 2011 18:15 GMT
#81
Haha its going to me Goody Meridian Time again :D
Dear Sixsmith...
Micket
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2163 Posts
November 10 2011 18:17 GMT
#82
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.

It's true Mouz came close, but Slayers still didn't feel like using MMA, Ganzi and Taeja in that match. They used 2 A teamers and 2 B teamers in that match whilst Mouz used their best lineup.
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 18:22:49
November 10 2011 18:19 GMT
#83
On November 11 2011 02:25 MurtiBing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.


They could hire Millenium and give Stephano a chance for an all-kill.


I like Stephano's play style a lot, and I also believe he's incredibly good, but I don't think he could realistically all-kill five Code S players. If SlayerS send a B-team maybe, but that would be surprisingly foolish of them.

Also, Millenium is essentially a one-man team when it comes to competition on a Korean level, B-team or not. I'll watch Stephano any day in a solo tournament, but in a team league I'd rather see more developped rosters.

// edit @Micket : they used 3 Code S players actually. Lots was the only B-teamer they fielded. And MMA never plays before the ace match (it's a normal team strategy).
MurtiBing
Profile Joined April 2011
30 Posts
November 10 2011 18:55 GMT
#84
On November 11 2011 03:19 Apom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 02:25 MurtiBing wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.


They could hire Millenium and give Stephano a chance for an all-kill.


I like Stephano's play style a lot, and I also believe he's incredibly good, but I don't think he could realistically all-kill five Code S players. If SlayerS send a B-team maybe, but that would be surprisingly foolish of them.

Also, Millenium is essentially a one-man team when it comes to competition on a Korean level, B-team or not. I'll watch Stephano any day in a solo tournament, but in a team league I'd rather see more developped rosters.

// edit @Micket : they used 3 Code S players actually. Lots was the only B-teamer they fielded. And MMA never plays before the ace match (it's a normal team strategy).


Your obviously right. I was refering th the fact that Millenium seem to be one of the few strong foreign teams that still didn't get a chance in IPL TA. And a match between Millenium and Slayers comes down to the (very little) all-kill chance that Stephano has [after I watched qxc vs IM I always believe].
Tigi
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany472 Posts
November 10 2011 19:19 GMT
#85
What do you guys all have with GoOdy ? I mean he's good and famous (i like him too), but he's getting by far the most attention of the aTn guys, while they're all at least as good as him and DF and Socke are easily better.
§1: Die Units des Hasu sind unantastbar.
Slangen
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden1166 Posts
November 10 2011 19:26 GMT
#86
I think this will be alot closer then ppl thinks..
Fnatic - TSM - EG
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
November 10 2011 19:32 GMT
#87
EZ money for SlayerS.
Micket
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2163 Posts
November 10 2011 19:33 GMT
#88
On November 11 2011 03:19 Apom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 02:25 MurtiBing wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.


They could hire Millenium and give Stephano a chance for an all-kill.


I like Stephano's play style a lot, and I also believe he's incredibly good, but I don't think he could realistically all-kill five Code S players. If SlayerS send a B-team maybe, but that would be surprisingly foolish of them.

Also, Millenium is essentially a one-man team when it comes to competition on a Korean level, B-team or not. I'll watch Stephano any day in a solo tournament, but in a team league I'd rather see more developped rosters.

// edit @Micket : they used 3 Code S players actually. Lots was the only B-teamer they fielded. And MMA never plays before the ace match (it's a normal team strategy).

The Slayers A team is Ryung, MMA, Ganzi, Taeja and Coca. There is no space for Puzzle on that team, unless they think he is better than Taeja (which he probably is based on current form.) In GSTL, Slayers fielded their 4 Terrans in most of the games.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:20:45
November 10 2011 19:36 GMT
#89
- cleared by mod -

User was warned for this post
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:21:03
November 10 2011 19:38 GMT
#90
-cleared by mod-
WriterMaru
MuK_x
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:21:23
November 10 2011 19:45 GMT
#91
-cleared by mod-
IdrA "TT1 actually fucked up and didn't see the hatchery,so im at a really big advantage right now,assuming he reacts intelligently which is not something you should assume with TT1"
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:59:31
November 10 2011 19:50 GMT
#92
LOLWAT A mod cleared my message wtf.

So I will post my message again.

Why not just giftwrap the $500 to SlayerS?

It was a comment about the line-up that SlayerS is facing here. LEARN TO READ.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
November 10 2011 19:52 GMT
#93
Goody got this. He is even better the Clide and FXOTheBest.
I cant see anyone beating him.
Mech it happen.
TL+ Member
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:22:59
November 10 2011 19:56 GMT
#94
-cleared by mod-
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 19:59:29
November 10 2011 19:59 GMT
#95
Don't quote him in case a mod edits or removes his comment.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
blamekilly
Profile Joined April 2011
466 Posts
November 10 2011 20:11 GMT
#96
oh come on... as if it wasn't already a 100% sure thing. ooops i mean. goody all kill inc!

goody > ganzi
goody > puzzle
goody > taeja
goody > ryung
goody > mma
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
November 10 2011 20:19 GMT
#97
You guys are getting worked up for nothing. I have not the all convo. It's possible that Stephano was mistaken. The thing i wanted to say is that Millenium is the next team in line.
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:28:45
November 10 2011 20:21 GMT
#98

Edit: removed
Oh, SlayerS fighting! I hope for a good fight from Atn though.
fcgog
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom876 Posts
November 10 2011 20:21 GMT
#99
goody gonna crush
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 10 2011 20:21 GMT
#100
What the fuck people
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 63
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9452
WinterStarcraft416
C9.Mang0287
olofmeister252
Sick132
NeuroSwarm92
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 44m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.