• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

[IPL Team Arena] SlayerS vs. Alternate Attax - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 10 2011 20:32 GMT
#101
On November 11 2011 05:21 Pholon wrote:
What the fuck people

Sadly the damage had been done....

Quoting Lord Nelson
+ Show Spoiler +
“treat every frenchman as if he was the devil himself”
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:34:39
November 10 2011 20:34 GMT
#102
Mean Pholon is mean. I did put it in spoilers afterwards and I still get warned for this. QQ

Carebears are meanies.
MotherGoose
Profile Joined March 2011
66 Posts
November 10 2011 20:42 GMT
#103
This is going to be great... Can't wait to see the line up. Hope for good games by all.
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
November 10 2011 20:44 GMT
#104
On November 11 2011 04:33 Micket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:19 Apom wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:25 MurtiBing wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.


They could hire Millenium and give Stephano a chance for an all-kill.


I like Stephano's play style a lot, and I also believe he's incredibly good, but I don't think he could realistically all-kill five Code S players. If SlayerS send a B-team maybe, but that would be surprisingly foolish of them.

Also, Millenium is essentially a one-man team when it comes to competition on a Korean level, B-team or not. I'll watch Stephano any day in a solo tournament, but in a team league I'd rather see more developped rosters.

// edit @Micket : they used 3 Code S players actually. Lots was the only B-teamer they fielded. And MMA never plays before the ace match (it's a normal team strategy).

The Slayers A team is Ryung, MMA, Ganzi, Taeja and Coca. There is no space for Puzzle on that team, unless they think he is better than Taeja (which he probably is based on current form.) In GSTL, Slayers fielded their 4 Terrans in most of the games.

Well, if what you mean by "A team" is the absolute best five players, then yes. But to me, switching a code S player who is not MMA for another code S player does not downgrade the team to B-team. If it does, then SlayerS vs Liquid was not the B-team, it was the J-team or something in that area ^_^
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
November 10 2011 20:47 GMT
#105
On November 11 2011 04:33 Micket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:19 Apom wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:25 MurtiBing wrote:
On November 11 2011 02:17 Apom wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:51 Gamegene wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:48 Bobster wrote:
I also like that IPL invited a team with 4 players. >_>


they're eventually going to have to hire an all stars foreigner team comprised of IdrA HuK Ret HerO Thorzain SeleCt etc just to get rid of SlayerS.

i'm half serious here. foreigner teams aren't as stacked as korean teams.

Mouz came quite close (5-3 and that was not SlayerS' B-team). But they have 4 really good players, no other foreign team has that kind of line-up except EG.

// edit : I'm pumped for some Goody action though ! I think SlayerS will leave the top guns at home, if the match takes the shape of SlayerS vs Liquid it's not bad I guess.


They could hire Millenium and give Stephano a chance for an all-kill.


I like Stephano's play style a lot, and I also believe he's incredibly good, but I don't think he could realistically all-kill five Code S players. If SlayerS send a B-team maybe, but that would be surprisingly foolish of them.

Also, Millenium is essentially a one-man team when it comes to competition on a Korean level, B-team or not. I'll watch Stephano any day in a solo tournament, but in a team league I'd rather see more developped rosters.

// edit @Micket : they used 3 Code S players actually. Lots was the only B-teamer they fielded. And MMA never plays before the ace match (it's a normal team strategy).

The Slayers A team is Ryung, MMA, Ganzi, Taeja and Coca. There is no space for Puzzle on that team, unless they think he is better than Taeja (which he probably is based on current form.) In GSTL, Slayers fielded their 4 Terrans in most of the games.


Puzzle > Ryung still, check Code S november.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 10 2011 20:50 GMT
#106
On November 11 2011 05:34 Otolia wrote:
Mean Pholon is mean. I did put it in spoilers afterwards and I still get warned for this. QQ

Carebears are meanies.

The spoilers would be ok if that was just aired already.
You spoiled the result before we even got to see one game...
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 20:59:58
November 10 2011 20:56 GMT
#107
On November 11 2011 05:21 Pholon wrote:
What the fuck people


More like what the fuck why would you remove my message when it had nothing to do with the supposed spoilers that happened in this thread. I looked at the OP and made my post. Maybe read the actual post next time, thanks.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
November 10 2011 20:57 GMT
#108
On November 11 2011 05:50 Frankon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 05:34 Otolia wrote:
Mean Pholon is mean. I did put it in spoilers afterwards and I still get warned for this. QQ

Carebears are meanies.

The spoilers would be ok if that was just aired already.
You spoiled the result before we even got to see one game...

As if I knew the results, it was a conjecture based on the likeliness of the thing and the infos I had. The next team isn't supposed to be some kind of secret. I just told my sources so that people would believe me. I feel like I just give you the newspaper and I am getting fined because the policemen saw the results of the football match that would be aired a few hours later. Anyway, let's drop that topic. I can speak with Pholon about it if I wish to do so and the rest isn't really important.
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
November 10 2011 21:03 GMT
#109
On November 11 2011 05:57 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 05:50 Frankon wrote:
On November 11 2011 05:34 Otolia wrote:
Mean Pholon is mean. I did put it in spoilers afterwards and I still get warned for this. QQ

Carebears are meanies.

The spoilers would be ok if that was just aired already.
You spoiled the result before we even got to see one game...

As if I knew the results, it was a conjecture based on the likeliness of the thing and the infos I had. The next team isn't supposed to be some kind of secret. I just told my sources so that people would believe me. I feel like I just give you the newspaper and I am getting fined because the policemen saw the results of the football match that would be aired a few hours later. Anyway, let's drop that topic. I can speak with Pholon about it if I wish to do so and the rest isn't really important.

The problem was that you wrote what team would play the suposedly next team...
LunArMerlin
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany119 Posts
November 10 2011 21:04 GMT
#110
well I for one am curious to see the Top 3 WCG Germany Qual. Finishers ( Socke, Darkforce and Goody) perform against the kereans.

Might be a little preview ;P
“Boldy they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of Hell” - The Charge Of The Light Brigade, Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Joshy.IGN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States530 Posts
November 10 2011 22:57 GMT
#111
This begins in just two hours! Let's see if GoOdy can live up to all the hype and pressure you've bestowed upon him. =P
IGN eSports Community Marketing Manager || http://www.ign.com/ipl
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 10 2011 23:03 GMT
#112
On November 11 2011 07:57 Joshy.IGN wrote:
This begins in just two hours! Let's see if GoOdy can live up to all the hype and pressure you've bestowed upon him. =P

You have no idea.

On a serious note, imagine if GoOdy lived in the SlayerS house. That mech...with good mechanics and the best practice...he would panzer the best of the best
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 10 2011 23:29 GMT
#113
What is going on? Did someone leak the results? Hopefully just a false alarm.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
November 11 2011 01:08 GMT
#114
Team Arena time! Best part of the work week!
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
Mairu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States222 Posts
November 11 2011 01:23 GMT
#115
Are the observer mouse clicks always this loud? O_O
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 11 2011 01:23 GMT
#116
should really defend your base better if you're going with a strong air force.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
random stuff
Profile Joined November 2011
United States27 Posts
November 11 2011 01:24 GMT
#117
slayers take game one
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
November 11 2011 01:26 GMT
#118
On November 11 2011 10:23 KristofferAG wrote:
should really defend your base better if you're going with a strong air force.


Its hard to do so as protoss if you go double stargate vs someone going heavy ling. If you rush air units you wont have the resources for a ground army. Massing lings vs air is a common response, and players such as DRG have exhibitioned this strat in the GSL (see: DRG vs MC GSTL).
edwahn
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand121 Posts
November 11 2011 01:27 GMT
#119
Who's playing guys?? Or who's played
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
November 11 2011 01:28 GMT
#120
think slayers should all kill... attax seems outmatched here
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.