• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

[GSL] Arena of Legends Finals - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
Flowjo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States928 Posts
October 02 2011 09:36 GMT
#481
Yattta MKP wins again, btw he went early 3 CC like twice in this bo7....... it's not his fault his attacks just kill them man
IMNestea's biggest fan.
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
October 02 2011 09:36 GMT
#482
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 09:40:12
October 02 2011 09:37 GMT
#483
On October 02 2011 18:29 Loodah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:22 Canucklehead wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 jjhchsc2 wrote:
wow congratz MKP!!!!
CHYEA
cant believe he beat drg in dual sight, taldarim and belshir.

How were the games?


The games were excellent. Now if mkp only fixes his tvt, which is mainly caused by his refusal to go mech, he'd be back to being a boss in no time! His tvz and tvp and still good, but his tvt is still awful right now. I don't know how many times he needs to lose bio vs mech before he realizes it doesn't work and goes mech himself. Hopefully one day he will learn.


He destroyed MMA to get to the finals - MKP's tvt is just fine.


Yes, he destroyed MMA in this tourney. However, that was just one series. Plus as mkp's number 1 fanboy, I can tell you his tvt is not fine and is one of the main reasons for his slump. He's been losing tvt left and right for a while now and mostly because he keeps going bio against mech and losing like he did against clide. His refusal to go mech tvt is why he loses a lot of tvt. You just don't win going bio vs mech when the meching player plays mech well.

Losing to ryung/bomber dropped him to 3rd in his code s group too. The first time he dropped to code a and made up/down, he went 1-3 in group and lost to 3Ts, ryung, happy and dream. This past up/down when he made it, he only had 1 terran in his group taeja and he lost to him. I want mkp to fix his tvt for his sake because once he does, he'll go back to being beastly and a threat to win gsl again.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
October 02 2011 09:39 GMT
#484
On October 02 2011 18:37 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:29 Loodah wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:22 Canucklehead wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 jjhchsc2 wrote:
wow congratz MKP!!!!
CHYEA
cant believe he beat drg in dual sight, taldarim and belshir.

How were the games?


The games were excellent. Now if mkp only fixes his tvt, which is mainly caused by his refusal to go mech, he'd be back to being a boss in no time! His tvz and tvp and still good, but his tvt is still awful right now. I don't know how many times he needs to lose bio vs mech before he realizes it doesn't work and goes mech himself. Hopefully one day he will learn.


He destroyed MMA to get to the finals - MKP's tvt is just fine.


Yes, he destroyed MMA in this tourney. However, that was just one series. Plus as mkp's number 1 fanboy, I can tell you his tvt is not fine and is one of the main reasons for his slump. He's been losing tvt left and right for a while now and mostly because he keeps going bio against mech and losing like he did against clide. His refusal to go mech tvt is why he loses a lot of tvt. You just don't win going bio vs mech when the meching player plays mech well.

Losing to ryung/bomber dropped him to 3rd in his code s group too. The first time he dropped to code a and made up/down, he went 1-3 in group and lost to 3Ts, ryung, happy and dream. This past up/down when he made it, he only had 1 terran in his group taeja and he lost to him.

I agree with you on most of the things you said except that I am MKP's Nr.1 Fanboy.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
UserErrOr413
Profile Joined May 2011
United States178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 09:42:23
October 02 2011 09:40 GMT
#485
GoGo MKP, glad to see him win!

On October 02 2011 18:33 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:25 sunman1g wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:22 DivinitySC2 wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:02 Eishi_Ki wrote:
I still dont get why people like MKP, what has he actually done to inspire people so? Is it the mass marines thing? Does no one else think marines are one of the most boring units in the game?

Or do people just feel sorry for him?

I dont get it

I agree completely. I feel like I'm in bizarro world where this boring gimmicky abusive 1 baser has a huge fan base. I feel confident in saying if mkp played the way he plays now(now being since the earl seasons where he got popular with marine splits) people would hate him.


Watch this,



Your world wont be as bizzare.


you should not even reply to some of these people.

a dude claiming that MKP is a "gimmicky abusive 1 baser" when he basically popularized the 1 rax expand and was ALREADY expanding in season2/3 where all the other terrans were 1 basing...

this guy obviously does not watch the GSL or he's seriously uninformed

I have seen almost the entirely of GSL. I have missed a few games here and there but 99% of GSL I have seen. I call him a gimmicky abusive 1 baser not because everything he does is a gimmicky abusive 1 base play but because he does many gimmicky strategies, many abusive strategies, and many 1 base strategies. He can play a straight up game just fine, that just makes it more annoying when he does such a high rate of really lame builds.

He is famous for mass marine vs banes. This is the definition of a gimmicky play. He is famous for base trades. For MMM vs zerg and vs terran(both gimmicky). He does stuff like double reactored hellions, or 2port banshee a lot. He was very well known for 2 rax with scv pull. He does the 1/1/1 quite a lot. I can go on all day with this.
Haha Idra smurfing complaining about T imbalance?
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
October 02 2011 09:40 GMT
#486
On October 02 2011 18:36 JudicatorHammurabi wrote:
YES!!!!!!!! MKP's first GSL victory after 3 second places!! BEAUTIFUL!!

this is not a GSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he would never win one, trust me one that. Not like i hate him or something, it just that marineking will never win a major league, ever
I hate all this singing
Loodah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
335 Posts
October 02 2011 09:41 GMT
#487
On October 02 2011 18:30 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:17 noddy wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:14 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
So yeah....anyone still putting much stock in AoL lol? MKP 4-1 arguably the strongest zvt in the world. 3-0 MMA. DRG easily 2-0s MVP. Something is fishy


Yeah, its about as credible as MLG.

Comments like this are dumb. Progamers dont play to lose.


Well apparently they aren't playing very hard to win. Nearly all of these games are oddly below expectation of the player. Why is that? Comparing this to MLG is foolish, they play standard there, sometimes better than at the gsl (probably because of the large audience). This just feels like a practice code-S. Fucking lame.



HAHAHAHA saying that MLG is on the level of GSL code S is a bit ridiculous. MLG is not even close to the level of GSL level play. A lot of the MLG pool wouldn't even qualify for Code A.
Neelia
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany599 Posts
October 02 2011 09:41 GMT
#488
On October 02 2011 18:27 Tachion wrote:
Didn't MKP also popularize the 2 base early ghost bio push vs Protoss?


As fas as I remember yes. He did it in the Super Tournament against one of the Startale Protosses.
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
October 02 2011 09:41 GMT
#489
On October 02 2011 18:26 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:22 DivinitySC2 wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:02 Eishi_Ki wrote:
I still dont get why people like MKP, what has he actually done to inspire people so? Is it the mass marines thing? Does no one else think marines are one of the most boring units in the game?

Or do people just feel sorry for him?

I dont get it

I agree completely. I feel like I'm in bizarro world where this boring gimmicky abusive 1 baser has a huge fan base. I feel confident in saying if mkp played the way he plays now(now being since the earl seasons where he got popular with marine splits) people would hate him.


Watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrUVkxMjPA

Your world wont be as bizzare.

I have seen as 90+% of his games in tournaments, I don't see to see more of his play to know what he does very detailed. I hate it. I hate everything about his play.


This guy gets it.

People can get so defensive when they see 'BW' mentioned in a SC2 thread!

Like Damon Hill said, after you've been driving Formula1 cars for a living, everything else is kind of sluggish.

Raises an interesting point though, if MKP came into CodeS this season, would anyone bat an eyelid? Just another Terran with 'good micro'.
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
October 02 2011 09:41 GMT
#490
On October 02 2011 18:33 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:25 sunman1g wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:22 DivinitySC2 wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:02 Eishi_Ki wrote:
I still dont get why people like MKP, what has he actually done to inspire people so? Is it the mass marines thing? Does no one else think marines are one of the most boring units in the game?

Or do people just feel sorry for him?

I dont get it

I agree completely. I feel like I'm in bizarro world where this boring gimmicky abusive 1 baser has a huge fan base. I feel confident in saying if mkp played the way he plays now(now being since the earl seasons where he got popular with marine splits) people would hate him.


Watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrUVkxMjPA

Your world wont be as bizzare.


you should not even reply to some of these people.

a dude claiming that MKP is a "gimmicky abusive 1 baser" when he basically popularized the 1 rax expand and was ALREADY expanding in season2/3 where all the other terrans were 1 basing...

this guy obviously does not watch the GSL or he's seriously uninformed

I have seen almost the entirely of GSL. I have missed a few games here and there but 99% of GSL I have seen. I call him a gimmicky abusive 1 baser not because everything he does is a gimmicky abusive 1 base play but because he does many gimmicky strategies, many abusive strategies, and many 1 base strategies. He can play a straight up game just fine, that just makes it more annoying when he does such a high rate of really lame builds.

He is famous for mass marine vs banes. This is the definition of a gimmicky play. He is famous for base trades. For MMM vs zerg and vs terran(both gimmicky). He does stuff like double reactored hellions, or 2port banshee a lot. He was very well known for 2 rax with scv pull. He does the 1/1/1 quite a lot. I can go on all day with this.


Nice post, good summary. I understand you: it's really painful to watch someone you don't like no matter how he plays and what strategy he uses.

We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
G3nXsiS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States656 Posts
October 02 2011 09:42 GMT
#491
MKP finally wins something!!!!!!
Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
October 02 2011 09:42 GMT
#492
On October 02 2011 18:36 noddy wrote:
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.

I do because I am still not satisfied with the answers of his fans. I want to understand what people see in his play that makes them enjoy his games. I literally do not get it at all. It is either pointing to stuff he did many many GSLs ago or trying to deny that he does a lot of 1 basing, a lot of gimmicky attacks, etc.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
October 02 2011 09:42 GMT
#493
On October 02 2011 18:30 Mioraka wrote:
I think after the change, terminus is quickly becoming the least favourite map for Zergs.........I think it's actually very imbalanced the way it is right now.
Agreed, it feels like a bigger Delta Quadrant with an easy contain instead of cliff-sieging bullshit. Rocks at the 3rd are simply terrible for Zerg, and somewhat bad for protoss. They do nothing for terran since they basically get an additional 2 minutes to kill the rocks, and they have units anyway. The backdoor at the 3rd was also advantageous for Zerg to setup flanks and backstabs.

I think these changes were planned when the general concensus was that big maps == zerg favored, but that thinking proved to be erroneous. The advantage simply goes from Terran to Protoss as the size increases.
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
October 02 2011 09:43 GMT
#494
On October 02 2011 18:42 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:36 noddy wrote:
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.

I do because I am still not satisfied with the answers of his fans. I want to understand what people see in his play that makes them enjoy his games. I literally do not get it at all. It is either pointing to stuff he did many many GSLs ago or trying to deny that he does a lot of 1 basing, a lot of gimmicky attacks, etc.

He is cute?
+ Show Spoiler +
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 09:47:59
October 02 2011 09:44 GMT
#495
can someone give a brief overview what happened in each game?


Edit: Nevermind!
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 02 2011 18:28 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:24 HaXXspetten wrote:
Wow MKP actually won a tournament? Anyone got a full live report of what happened? (Don't feel like reading through 23 pages -.-)


game 1:

MKP tries stim/shield +1 timing. DRG crushes it and picks him apart till gg

game 2:

MKP goes 2 rax double expo double ebay. DRG doesn't do anything to it, MKP gets to about 170 sup and 3-3. pushes and wins.

game 3:

MKP goes double reactor hellions, DRG just dies.

game 4:

MKP goes marines + blueflame. DRG just dies.

game 5:

MKP goes mass redflame hellions + follow up banshee. DRG just dies

jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
October 02 2011 09:44 GMT
#496
On October 02 2011 18:33 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:25 sunman1g wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:22 DivinitySC2 wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:21 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:02 Eishi_Ki wrote:
I still dont get why people like MKP, what has he actually done to inspire people so? Is it the mass marines thing? Does no one else think marines are one of the most boring units in the game?

Or do people just feel sorry for him?

I dont get it

I agree completely. I feel like I'm in bizarro world where this boring gimmicky abusive 1 baser has a huge fan base. I feel confident in saying if mkp played the way he plays now(now being since the earl seasons where he got popular with marine splits) people would hate him.


Watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtrUVkxMjPA

Your world wont be as bizzare.


you should not even reply to some of these people.

a dude claiming that MKP is a "gimmicky abusive 1 baser" when he basically popularized the 1 rax expand and was ALREADY expanding in season2/3 where all the other terrans were 1 basing...

this guy obviously does not watch the GSL or he's seriously uninformed

I have seen almost the entirely of GSL. I have missed a few games here and there but 99% of GSL I have seen. I call him a gimmicky abusive 1 baser not because everything he does is a gimmicky abusive 1 base play but because he does many gimmicky strategies, many abusive strategies, and many 1 base strategies. He can play a straight up game just fine, that just makes it more annoying when he does such a high rate of really lame builds.

He is famous for mass marine vs banes. This is the definition of a gimmicky play. He is famous for base trades. For MMM vs zerg and vs terran(both gimmicky). He does stuff like double reactored hellions, or 2port banshee a lot. He was very well known for 2 rax with scv pull. He does the 1/1/1 quite a lot. I can go on all day with this.


ummm i dont get what you mean by gimmicky.... srsly.
are you trolling? o.O
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
October 02 2011 09:45 GMT
#497
On October 02 2011 18:42 Maghetti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:36 noddy wrote:
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.

I do because I am still not satisfied with the answers of his fans. I want to understand what people see in his play that makes them enjoy his games. I literally do not get it at all. It is either pointing to stuff he did many many GSLs ago or trying to deny that he does a lot of 1 basing, a lot of gimmicky attacks, etc.


It's fine that you don't get it. You however shouldn't bash him in every single thread refusing to admit that he has great achievements and he did good things to get there.

There are a lot of players I don't like but I don't bitch about them in every LR thread when they play. Keep it to yourself.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
October 02 2011 09:49 GMT
#498
Poor MarineKing, people now use the fact he won a tournament to claim it's not a legit tournament.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 02 2011 09:50 GMT
#499
On October 02 2011 18:45 noddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:42 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:36 noddy wrote:
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.

I do because I am still not satisfied with the answers of his fans. I want to understand what people see in his play that makes them enjoy his games. I literally do not get it at all. It is either pointing to stuff he did many many GSLs ago or trying to deny that he does a lot of 1 basing, a lot of gimmicky attacks, etc.


It's fine that you don't get it. You however shouldn't bash him in every single thread refusing to admit that he has great achievements and he did good things to get there.

There are a lot of players I don't like but I don't bitch about them in every LR thread when they play. Keep it to yourself.



Just don't listen... He is just one of the: "If you don't build 20tanks you're not playing standard terran" - guys.
Loodah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
335 Posts
October 02 2011 09:50 GMT
#500
On October 02 2011 18:43 MrKn4rz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 18:42 Maghetti wrote:
On October 02 2011 18:36 noddy wrote:
Maghetti cries about MarineKing in every thread he plays in by the way, just look at the GSTL semi final thread. Not sure why people still bother.

I do because I am still not satisfied with the answers of his fans. I want to understand what people see in his play that makes them enjoy his games. I literally do not get it at all. It is either pointing to stuff he did many many GSLs ago or trying to deny that he does a lot of 1 basing, a lot of gimmicky attacks, etc.

He is cute?
+ Show Spoiler +
http://youtu.be/ZaXf3I9I4_A


Don't feed the troll. The only 1 base marineking does is against protoss (1/1/1). If I recall correctly, players like Bomber, Puma, MvP also are quite keen on doing 1 base attacks against protoss. Basically every code S terran has a variation of that 1 base build in their arsenal against protoss. Otherwise 1 base builds are basically giving the other player a free win in TvT and TvZ. Marineking popularized 1 rax expand in TvP and 2 rax into Expo in TvZ. Not sure how those are cheesy 1 base builds.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 52m
Online Event
11h 52m
FEL
16h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.