• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6289 users

Blizz EU Invite - Day 1 - Page 401

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 423 Next
Try to keep it positive in the thread please. And stop hating on other games! Respect and show everyone how awesome TL is :D
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
August 06 2011 22:04 GMT
#8001
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?

I see pretty much everything, but I've played it at a high level.
Also, it hasn't changed that much from what I see, just a little bit more bursty lol.
It appears I have been chosen.
Sakkreth
Profile Joined February 2011
Lithuania1096 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8002
That UI is basically unwatchable.
WhiteRa, NaNiWa, Creator, sOs, Krr, ForGG, MMA, Zest ||
bo0
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium550 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8003
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?


it's not confusing for me, because I know what to look for (peels, cooldowns, positioning etc)

to any random uninformed person watching this, I feel for you
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8004
It looked like the shaman got hexed because that is like 1.5seconds of no global; even though it is a 45second cooldown(30 glyphed) it is good to use to garuntee a kill, but it failed anyway.
number one fan of marineking
shenkey
Profile Joined April 2011
Slovenia117 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8005
On August 07 2011 07:00 smallerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 06:57 shenkey wrote:
LOL, is that Geru from The Legacy on Mazrigos?


LOL WHAT i was wondering the same

hivemind

in which guild you played?

<-- only like TBC in VLC
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8006
On August 07 2011 07:04 Girondelle wrote:
Does the terrain matter in WoW?


you can't cast through walls, so yes
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8007
The shiny, purple-ish bubble spell looked cool.
eloist
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1017 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8008
So how does this work anyways, are they playing with characters that they need to level up and find gear for in single player first or are these characters pre-made for competition?
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8009
On August 07 2011 07:04 ninjan wrote:
I get that people play wow, and I can understand the fun in playing arena, but I think it's quite clear that it's not good for spectators. At all.


WAtch this, much better as a first impression.
It appears I have been chosen.
setzer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3284 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8010
I think I'd rather be set on fire than forced to watch this over and over again.
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8011
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?


I used to play WoW a ton, and even when I did I couldn't understand wtf was going on in Arena matches half the time. I think you kind of have to play a lot of arena to be able to.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8012
On August 07 2011 07:03 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 07:03 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
120,000hp+

That's just ridiculous. Whatever happened to 4k hp? Couldn't control the gear eh?

Its all relative anyway, silly statement


I'm sure it's relative but it's still not smart to have such inflation. I remember watching my druid friend in a 2v2 arena which turned into 1v2. They literally could not kill him for over five minutes. Any time he got nearly out of mana, his innervate would kick back in and I just couldn't believe it...
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8013
Poor wow pvpers, waiting so long, whined so much, and for what, 1minute games?
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8014
On August 07 2011 07:04 BluePanther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 07:01 Sina92 wrote:
As someone who has played the game competetively I can say that by looking at the healthbars and buffs/debuffs you can tell whats going on, allthough it requires a certain ammount of knowledge.


I used to be SK100, and after two years out of the game I can barely tell what is going on, lol. Although zooming in does make it quite a bit harder to see the big picture.

Aye, I mean if you aren't listening to the commentators, I could not understand what was going on. That is, the most important things are CDs, which the commentators are trying to relay to us, since fx that shaman was just about to die because he had no CDs to save himself again.
Lokj
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands439 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8015
On August 07 2011 07:04 Brotatolol wrote:
I haven't played WoW in quite some time. It's honestly not that hard to follow, but it used to be a lot more enjoyable to watch at MLG where there was the listen in feature which let you hear team communication and such.


Are you serious? Six guys casting different spells at the same time, and a lot of them are procced straight away?
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8016
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?


I'm not 100% sure about everything but I can tell some stuff and I've played a shitton of wow ;p
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8017
On August 07 2011 07:01 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 06:59 Derez wrote:
I've played wow for years, even level a new toon to 85 in cata, and I have no clue what is happening or who is winning.

You have to have played it at a high level yourself ;p. I pretty much saw what was going on, even though I haven't played for like 1-2 years, but it's just very hard if you've never played it.

I actually did play wow at a high level, but only pve and always despised arena and did it for the gear farm (free healer mace yay!).

It's a terrible spectator sport if you can only watch it if you compete at high level yourself tho.
Sina92
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1303 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8018
On August 07 2011 07:03 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 07:03 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
120,000hp+

That's just ridiculous. Whatever happened to 4k hp? Couldn't control the gear eh?

Its all relative anyway, silly statement


No it's not. Silly reply.
My penis is 15 inches long, I'm a Harvard professor and look better than Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal combined.
Monsty
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada230 Posts
August 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#8019
On August 07 2011 07:04 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?
It's confusing for everyone haha.

No, it makes sense for people who play the game and understand pvp to a basic level. The interface being shown displays Crowd control abilities and who's occasionally being focused down. I can follow it, but it's mildly difficult because the casters are super meh.
No one is taller than the last man standing.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
August 06 2011 22:06 GMT
#8020
On August 07 2011 07:04 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 07:03 zocktol wrote:
Is this confusing to people who played WoW, or is it just confusing for noobs like me?

I see pretty much everything, but I've played it at a high level.
Also, it hasn't changed that much from what I see, just a little bit more bursty lol.

I only played WoW for three weeks about a year ago. Nothing makes sense to me, all I see is a bunch of colorful effects.
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 3m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.