• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10581 users

New England Starcraft 2 LANapalooza - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
August 22 2010 19:47 GMT
#81
Please add Trucker - T.
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
August 22 2010 20:28 GMT
#82
may i humbly suggest we remove some of the more imbalanced maps (for example blistering sands and steppes of war) and add some new and more interesting maps (for example crossfire and destination)
more weight
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 22 2010 20:55 GMT
#83
On August 23 2010 04:47 LazyMacro wrote:
Please add Trucker - T.

Got it.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 22 2010 20:57 GMT
#84
On August 23 2010 05:28 alphafuzard wrote:
may i humbly suggest we remove some of the more imbalanced maps (for example blistering sands and steppes of war) and add some new and more interesting maps (for example crossfire and destination)

Well, I want the maps to come from the official Blizzard pool. Having said that, I'd be willing to adjust things a bit. I'll setup a poll here later today to vote... the top 6 will make it in.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 22 2010 20:58 GMT
#85
On August 23 2010 01:41 NoMoreHero wrote:
I live north of boston so if vinautomatic u still need a ride I can give you one, just how do i reg for this :-p

Just let me know your Battle.net name and which race you'll be playing.
Papulatus
Profile Joined July 2010
United States669 Posts
August 22 2010 21:34 GMT
#86
Omg i live in York, I may be there to spectate
4 Corners in a day.
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 01:17:34
August 23 2010 01:16 GMT
#87
I am game and can help with rides if needed from boston area

NoMoreHero.436
H2O fighting!
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 01:25 GMT
#88
On August 23 2010 10:16 NoMoreHero wrote:
I am game and can help with rides if needed from boston area

NoMoreHero.436

which race?
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 23 2010 01:29 GMT
#89
how many more slots are there?
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 01:34 GMT
#90
On August 23 2010 10:29 Catreina wrote:
how many more slots are there?

6 left open right now, out of 32.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 01:37 GMT
#91
Ok folks, since I can't find a decent poll website that includes multiple answer ability and isn't easily gamed (the one I checked could be re-voted by simply clearing a cookie...), I'm going to run the poll in a different way-

If you have a certain preference for maps, please PM me the 6 maps you'd prefer. The maps must be from the official 1v1 pool, which includes the following maps-

Blistering Sands
Desert Oasis
Scrap Station
Steppes of War
Xel'Naga Caverns
Kulas Ravine
Lost Temple
Delta Quadrant
Metalopolis


I will pick the top 6 maps based on votes. Again, if you don't care, you don't have to vote. Voting will close on the same day as registration, September 23rd.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 23 2010 01:38 GMT
#92
On August 23 2010 10:34 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 10:29 Catreina wrote:
how many more slots are there?

6 left open right now, out of 32.


You have me in the brackets as T just fyi - I am P
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 01:39 GMT
#93
On August 23 2010 10:38 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 10:34 muzzy wrote:
On August 23 2010 10:29 Catreina wrote:
how many more slots are there?

6 left open right now, out of 32.


You have me in the brackets as T just fyi - I am P

Sorry, I'll correct that now.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 01:42 GMT
#94
On August 23 2010 10:38 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 10:34 muzzy wrote:
On August 23 2010 10:29 Catreina wrote:
how many more slots are there?

6 left open right now, out of 32.


You have me in the brackets as T just fyi - I am P

Actually, I looked- You are listed as P, I updated that quite awhile back.

Make sure you are looking at the current bracket image... sometimes your browser will not load it properly unless you force a refresh. To force a refresh, hold "Shift" while clicking the reload button.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 23 2010 01:46 GMT
#95
I never visited the screenshot until just now - I think its because the Liquipedia page has an old copy (where it has myself and MyLife as T)
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 23 2010 02:35 GMT
#96
On August 23 2010 10:46 Catreina wrote:
I never visited the screenshot until just now - I think its because the Liquipedia page has an old copy (where it has myself and MyLife as T)

Oh I see, you're right. The liquipedia page tends to lag behind this thread, I only update it every now and then. I'll work on it again tomorrow.
CollinsAx
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
August 24 2010 15:47 GMT
#97
So glad I found this before it filled up. Put me down. My b.net name is CollinsAx. I like to play random, but if that's not allowed for the tournament I'll go with Terran. Also a friend of mine is interested in playing as well. I'll let you know shortly if he is in for sure.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 24 2010 16:16 GMT
#98
On August 25 2010 00:47 CollinsAx wrote:
So glad I found this before it filled up. Put me down. My b.net name is CollinsAx. I like to play random, but if that's not allowed for the tournament I'll go with Terran. Also a friend of mine is interested in playing as well. I'll let you know shortly if he is in for sure.

You can play as Random as long as you stick with it for the whole tournament, just like you would with any other race. I'll add you to the list!

CollinsAx
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
August 24 2010 16:34 GMT
#99
You can play as Random as long as you stick with it for the whole tournament, just like you would with any other race. I'll add you to the list!


Great thanks, but me down as Random then. Also put down Shanedanger as Protoss. We'll both be there. Can't wait.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 24 2010 17:20 GMT
#100
On August 25 2010 01:34 CollinsAx wrote:
Show nested quote +
You can play as Random as long as you stick with it for the whole tournament, just like you would with any other race. I'll add you to the list!


Great thanks, but me down as Random then. Also put down Shanedanger as Protoss. We'll both be there. Can't wait.

Awesome, got him on the list. Only 3 spots left! I'm amazed at how fast this tournament has filled. Great to see so much interest in this area.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC165
Rex105
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech131
Rex 105
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 43
Free 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
sorry 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10019
Dendi788
Counter-Strike
markeloff111
edward71
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1734
Other Games
gofns38057
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko496
byalli324
XBOCT293
Pyrionflax255
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King62
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Berry_CruncH0
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade295
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 30m
OSC
23h 30m
Stellar Fest
23h 30m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.