• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10555 users

New England Starcraft 2 LANapalooza - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 22 2010 22:41 GMT
#241
On September 23 2010 05:56 Drogith wrote:
-DONE-
By that I mean we are on the calendar now. You can all graciously thank Manifesto7 now. It shows us on the 26th, but that is because of TL.net time. If you go to the actual calendar listing, it show local time for Saturday.

Awesome! Thanks for your help with that Drogith.
BreakEnter
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Bulgaria81 Posts
September 23 2010 02:50 GMT
#242
'sigh'
i wont be coming to the Lan. Too much school work and other stuff just can't afford the time to go there.
Hf
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 04:33 GMT
#243
On September 23 2010 11:50 BreakEnter wrote:
'sigh'
i wont be coming to the Lan. Too much school work and other stuff just can't afford the time to go there.
Hf

Sorry to hear that! Maybe next time, eh?
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 04:34 GMT
#244
Folks, if you're still interested in signing up, don't hesitate to add your name to the reserve list. I've got a few unclaimed spots, waiting on replies from our reservists, but more may open and other reservists may not reply, etc.

Can't hurt to put your name on the list!
Hasire
Profile Joined February 2010
United States125 Posts
September 23 2010 04:54 GMT
#245
Do you have an idea when maplist and brackets will be up?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 23 2010 09:24 GMT
#246
On September 23 2010 11:50 BreakEnter wrote:
'sigh'
i wont be coming to the Lan. Too much school work and other stuff just can't afford the time to go there.
Hf

This makes me sad I enjoyed casting your games and complaining about you changing colors between matches.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 14:00 GMT
#247
On September 23 2010 13:54 Hasire wrote:
Do you have an idea when maplist and brackets will be up?

Will be later this afternoon/evening. Either when I get home from work, or if it gets slow enough in here for me to do some on-company-time tourney organizing
hpTheGreat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States173 Posts
September 23 2010 14:51 GMT
#248
Waht is the exact address/name of this place?
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
September 23 2010 14:55 GMT
#249
506 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904

is the address

and its caleld Play On Fun Center (if you google it thats first thing that will come up)
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Sharpiez
Profile Joined November 2008
United States30 Posts
September 23 2010 15:19 GMT
#250
Well what time does the tournament start fo'sho?

I dunno when exactly I can get up there if I'm driving up on my own.
Artosis: hes a piece of !@#$ then
trevf
Profile Joined May 2010
United States237 Posts
September 23 2010 15:19 GMT
#251
Im bummed I missed sign ups! Set one up for october or november plzz!!!
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 16:21 GMT
#252
On September 24 2010 00:19 trevf wrote:
Im bummed I missed sign ups! Set one up for october or november plzz!!!

I can put you on reserve list if you'd like. Still a chance something will open. If you want to, just PM me your bnet username and race you play.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 16:23 GMT
#253
On September 24 2010 00:19 Sharpiez wrote:
Well what time does the tournament start fo'sho?

I dunno when exactly I can get up there if I'm driving up on my own.


We'll be starting at noon. If you think you'll be a bit late, let me know, and we can put your match towards the end of round 1.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#254
I've posted the final map selection and the bracket.
See the first post of the thread.

There are a couple spots on the bracket listed as "Reservist". I'm just waiting on our reserve list folks to reply to me so I can add them... if I don't hear back by the end of today, I'll open registration to fill the last two spots.

RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
September 23 2010 17:34 GMT
#255
woo woo 2 days until the event! sooooooo pumped to meet everyone
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
JTWStephens
Profile Joined August 2010
United States60 Posts
September 23 2010 19:50 GMT
#256
Pretty exciting folks. Fingers crossed I don't lose in the first round! :D
Novice.965
EccoEcco
Profile Joined May 2010
United States61 Posts
September 24 2010 00:13 GMT
#257
Psyched for Saturday!

I have car space heading up from Boston. If anyone needs a lift, PM me.
There is a reward for losing: an opportunity to learn and improve.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 24 2010 01:53 GMT
#258
So, I've got one spot open if anyone wants it. I'm still waiting on some reserve list folks to reply, but I can't wait forever. Please PM me if you want in!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-24 09:30:29
September 24 2010 09:29 GMT
#259
On September 24 2010 00:19 trevf wrote:
Im bummed I missed sign ups! Set one up for october or november plzz!!!


There's a possibility of this. Have to do some talking at the LAN to set something up. You should show up anyway, it's always a blast and someone's car might break down, giving you a seat.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Hasire
Profile Joined February 2010
United States125 Posts
September 24 2010 09:34 GMT
#260
Oh man, I got swapped from a first round platinum Toss, someone I have a chance against, to a 1600 Zerg.


This is terrible.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 355
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC182
Rex108
CosmosSc2 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech131
Rex 105
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 43
Free 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
sorry 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10019
Dendi788
Counter-Strike
markeloff111
edward71
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1734
Other Games
gofns38057
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko496
byalli324
XBOCT293
Pyrionflax255
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King62
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Berry_CruncH0
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade295
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 29m
OSC
23h 29m
Stellar Fest
23h 29m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.