• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9298 users

New England Starcraft 2 LANapalooza - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 26 2010 16:42 GMT
#281
Thanks everyone for the compliments on casting and supporting me through the marathon. I have to give big props to muzzy for organizing and ryan & mylife for stepping in and casting for a brief while, allowing me to take a break and grab a few pints. I'd also like to thank JTWStephens leading lady for keeping in contact with everyone watching the stream, getting me everyone's name/codes, and in general just keeping me updated with expected matches and bracket development.

Congratulations to HPthegreat for winning the tournament and special thanks to his hype-man, the FlavaFlav of SC2 for keeping me amused throughout the tournament. GreenRanger(aka AlphaFuzzard) and everyone else did an excellent job playing and making this a great experience. I was able to save 21 replays that were cast and will be uploading them as a pack sometime this week. Next time I will be more on top of things with saving these files.

Lastly, the tournament is set to VOD on my stream so if you missed anything, you can check it out there, my wife didn't divorce me, and thank you to anyone that donated to me. You guys are the best.

(We hit over 300 viewers I hear!)
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
September 26 2010 17:53 GMT
#282
You know where they are on the hard drive, right? The replays I emailed to myself didn't work so if you get all the replays that would be awesome.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 26 2010 17:58 GMT
#283
On September 27 2010 02:53 LazyMacro wrote:
You know where they are on the hard drive, right? The replays I emailed to myself didn't work so if you get all the replays that would be awesome.

Ya, I know where they save. Do you know how long replays stay on the HD? I know that on the actual ingame list, they will be removed after a certain number of elapsed games if you don't specifically save them, but I thought I heard that they stay on the HD pretty much indefinitely. Is that true?
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 26 2010 18:00 GMT
#284
On September 27 2010 01:42 Drogith wrote:
Thanks everyone for the compliments on casting and supporting me through the marathon. I have to give big props to muzzy for organizing and ryan & mylife for stepping in and casting for a brief while, allowing me to take a break and grab a few pints. I'd also like to thank JTWStephens leading lady for keeping in contact with everyone watching the stream, getting me everyone's name/codes, and in general just keeping me updated with expected matches and bracket development.

Congratulations to HPthegreat for winning the tournament and special thanks to his hype-man, the FlavaFlav of SC2 for keeping me amused throughout the tournament. GreenRanger(aka AlphaFuzzard) and everyone else did an excellent job playing and making this a great experience. I was able to save 21 replays that were cast and will be uploading them as a pack sometime this week. Next time I will be more on top of things with saving these files.

Lastly, the tournament is set to VOD on my stream so if you missed anything, you can check it out there, my wife didn't divorce me, and thank you to anyone that donated to me. You guys are the best.

(We hit over 300 viewers I hear!)


If you can .zip up the replays you have and email them to me I'll attach them to the bracket.

tonyjrose@gmail.com
JTWStephens
Profile Joined August 2010
United States60 Posts
September 26 2010 20:02 GMT
#285
Had a great time folks. Met a lot of awesome people. Hope we can make this a regular event!
Novice.965
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 27 2010 01:35 GMT
#286
On September 27 2010 02:58 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 02:53 LazyMacro wrote:
You know where they are on the hard drive, right? The replays I emailed to myself didn't work so if you get all the replays that would be awesome.

Ya, I know where they save. Do you know how long replays stay on the HD? I know that on the actual ingame list, they will be removed after a certain number of elapsed games if you don't specifically save them, but I thought I heard that they stay on the HD pretty much indefinitely. Is that true?

If they are not specifically saved, they will stay on there for 10 games. I do not know if that is affected by other accounts. But they will stay there indefinitely otherwise.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
EccoEcco
Profile Joined May 2010
United States61 Posts
September 27 2010 01:38 GMT
#287
Had a blast. Many thanks to Muzzy for running the show, Drogith (and Ryan) for casting. Gratz to HP, Green and Ryan, but everyone was baller for showing up and being cool.

Looking forward to the next one (and officially volunteering here to help with day of administration, depending on the date).
There is a reward for losing: an opportunity to learn and improve.
CollinsAx
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
September 27 2010 18:54 GMT
#288
Big thank you to all of you guys. That was a lot of work for a lot of people. Muzzy for leading this thing, Drogith for the marathon casting, all of the great competitors for traveling to make this a great competition. When we do this again Drogith definitely needs a PA, I loved listening and learning from the commentary.

Even though I got decimated in both my matches it was still awesome to get to play and watch so many great diamond players. I'm hoping what I learned there will help me finally break out of Platinum league.

So again, big thank you for all those that worked hard to put this together.
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
September 27 2010 20:20 GMT
#289
On September 27 2010 02:58 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2010 02:53 LazyMacro wrote:
You know where they are on the hard drive, right? The replays I emailed to myself didn't work so if you get all the replays that would be awesome.

Ya, I know where they save. Do you know how long replays stay on the HD? I know that on the actual ingame list, they will be removed after a certain number of elapsed games if you don't specifically save them, but I thought I heard that they stay on the HD pretty much indefinitely. Is that true?

From what I know, the last 25 games per account are saved per account on your HDD. The last 10 games are saved in the replay list through the SC2 client. If you manually save the replay it will not be automatically deleted. If someone can get them all and put up a replay pack that would be awesome.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 27 2010 20:29 GMT
#290
Is anyone going to be loading up pics form the LAN here? or are we going to find them on the Fun Center website?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 27 2010 21:34 GMT
#291
On September 28 2010 05:29 Drogith wrote:
Is anyone going to be loading up pics form the LAN here? or are we going to find them on the Fun Center website?

I forgot my camera
I saw one of the guys who works there taking some photos, so I assume some will get posted. Did anyone else get photos?


Also, if anyone has any replays, send them my way (tonyjrose@gmail.com)! I'll assemble a pack and start posting them to the bracket.

I definitely learned a lot from running this tournament, so hopefully the next will turn out even better

Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 27 2010 23:23 GMT
#292
Speaking of the next tourn, PM for you.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
September 28 2010 00:00 GMT
#293
On September 28 2010 06:34 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2010 05:29 Drogith wrote:
Is anyone going to be loading up pics form the LAN here? or are we going to find them on the Fun Center website?

I forgot my camera
I saw one of the guys who works there taking some photos, so I assume some will get posted. Did anyone else get photos?


Also, if anyone has any replays, send them my way (tonyjrose@gmail.com)! I'll assemble a pack and start posting them to the bracket.

I definitely learned a lot from running this tournament, so hopefully the next will turn out even better


I assumed someone that lives up in Maine was going to get all the replays.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-28 02:39:42
September 28 2010 02:39 GMT
#294
did anyone happen to see/grab a brown/grey Gap hoodie? i forgot it there
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 28 2010 02:47 GMT
#295
Here are the games I have:
http://uploading.com/files/97981c2d/New+England+LANapalooza.rar/
Founder of the New England SC2 League
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 28 2010 04:36 GMT
#296
On September 28 2010 11:39 RyanRushia wrote:
did anyone happen to see/grab a brown/grey Gap hoodie? i forgot it there

I didn't, but call the LAN center, maybe someone there turned it in.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 28 2010 10:58 GMT
#297
Semi/3rd/1st place matches in case you guys that missed them want to see it.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Sharpiez
Profile Joined November 2008
United States30 Posts
September 29 2010 15:06 GMT
#298
On September 28 2010 11:39 RyanRushia wrote:
did anyone happen to see/grab a brown/grey Gap hoodie? i forgot it there


When I left I think it was hanging on one of the high chairs toward one of the back tables.
Artosis: hes a piece of !@#$ then
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
September 30 2010 21:33 GMT
#299
Must... see... PICTURES! I task those of you with facebook to acquire them and link them here, GO!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
October 10 2010 04:27 GMT
#300
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159464
BAM!
That's right folks, a necro and a link direction post... wtf does that mean? Anyway, click zeh link for some hot New England SC2 action!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2035
Snow 152
910 37
Bale 27
Noble 17
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
C9.Mang0136
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
WinterStarcraft546
Other Games
summit1g7678
JimRising 611
PiGStarcraft300
ArmadaUGS143
Sick132
Maynarde127
RuFF_SC285
Livibee66
ViBE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Lourlo1344
• Rush1189
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 24m
OSC
7h 24m
Stellar Fest
7h 24m
OSC
18h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.