• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10581 users

New England Starcraft 2 LANapalooza - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
August 18 2010 23:43 GMT
#61
looks great! cant wait man
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
JTWStephens
Profile Joined August 2010
United States60 Posts
August 19 2010 19:13 GMT
#62
Is there a contingency plan if we somehow run past midnight? It seems like if we get a full 32 players, we could go over 12 hours.
Novice.965
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 19 2010 19:54 GMT
#63
We can play as late into the night as necessary. I don't anticipate it taking that long though, seeing as it's BO1 until the finals.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
August 19 2010 21:39 GMT
#64
Check your inbox please
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Ddraig
Profile Joined June 2010
United States16 Posts
August 19 2010 22:04 GMT
#65
My buddy wants to sign up too. His name is paranoidSCV and his race is going to be Zerg
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 19 2010 23:36 GMT
#66
On August 20 2010 07:04 Ddraig wrote:
My buddy wants to sign up too. His name is paranoidSCV and his race is going to be Zerg

Ok, I'll get him on the list. Also, I replied to your PM.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 19 2010 23:41 GMT
#67
On August 17 2010 06:00 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 05:30 Catreina wrote:
On August 17 2010 01:52 muzzy wrote:
On August 17 2010 01:41 Catreina wrote:
ZrgRepellant.525

Tentative for now. Need to confirm with the family.


Alright, shoot me a PM when you want to confirm.




Confirming

Playing Terran I assume?



LOL

riiight - me, playing terran.

I guess you want me to lose in round 1 quicker than I would otherwise =)

Protoss.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 19 2010 23:49 GMT
#68
On August 20 2010 08:41 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 06:00 muzzy wrote:
On August 17 2010 05:30 Catreina wrote:
On August 17 2010 01:52 muzzy wrote:
On August 17 2010 01:41 Catreina wrote:
ZrgRepellant.525

Tentative for now. Need to confirm with the family.


Alright, shoot me a PM when you want to confirm.




Confirming

Playing Terran I assume?



LOL

riiight - me, playing terran.

I guess you want me to lose in round 1 quicker than I would otherwise =)

Protoss.


Haha, alright, I'll put you down as 'toss. I was guessing, based on a name like ZrgRepellant and the SCV icon
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 20 2010 16:17 GMT
#69
I'd also like to let everyone know that thanks to RyanRushia (and possibly some other assistance) we'll be getting some live commentating/casting of the games. How professional!
xyos
Profile Joined August 2010
107 Posts
August 20 2010 16:47 GMT
#70
I'm debating on doing this, I'm in manchester, so its prob. about 45 min to 1 hour, to destroy all these nubs
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
August 20 2010 17:00 GMT
#71
Yeah, I just need to clear the day by my wife (the boss) and I'll be onboard to help commentate.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
August 20 2010 17:30 GMT
#72
bring it xyos... im going from Exeter, we need more people to go!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
August 20 2010 18:35 GMT
#73
Derry XD
Founder of the New England SC2 League
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 20 2010 19:09 GMT
#74
Are you gonna play too Drogith, or just wanted to commentate?
Hasire
Profile Joined February 2010
United States125 Posts
August 20 2010 20:16 GMT
#75
Change my race to Zerg, if you don't mind, I don't think I could survive a 12 hour day of TvT.


Also if you need any more casting/casting help/ect, I'll be glad to lend a hand where I can.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 20 2010 20:31 GMT
#76
On August 21 2010 05:16 Hasire wrote:
Change my race to Zerg, if you don't mind, I don't think I could survive a 12 hour day of TvT.


Also if you need any more casting/casting help/ect, I'll be glad to lend a hand where I can.

K, will do. I'll let you know if we need any help, thanks
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
August 21 2010 11:57 GMT
#77
On August 21 2010 04:09 muzzy wrote:
Are you gonna play too Drogith, or just wanted to commentate?


I think it will just be commentate for this one. The overnighter happening this month is taking my LAN funding for these 2 months. If a replacement is needed (or I get OT to pay for it) I'll gladly step in.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
August 21 2010 23:12 GMT
#78
I've decided to make a slight change- The bracket you see now is just a listing of players.
To avoid any potential complaints of unfairness, or people waiting to register until a certain time to try and get a match up they favor, I will be using the random seed function on the Challonge.com website.

Come September 23rd, when registration is closed, the random seed will be applied and the final bracket will be posted here in this thread.
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
August 22 2010 16:41 GMT
#79
I live north of boston so if vinautomatic u still need a ride I can give you one, just how do i reg for this :-p
H2O fighting!
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
August 22 2010 17:39 GMT
#80
bummer i liked having mylife and catreina on other side of bracket xD

and to reg you just have to post your bnet name here NoMoreHero!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC165
Rex105
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech131
Rex 105
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 43
Free 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
sorry 15
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10019
Dendi788
Counter-Strike
markeloff111
edward71
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1734
Other Games
gofns38057
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko496
byalli324
XBOCT293
Pyrionflax255
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King62
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Berry_CruncH0
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade295
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 30m
OSC
23h 30m
Stellar Fest
23h 30m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.