• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 7 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 37 Next All
Noumena
Profile Joined June 2010
United States85 Posts
April 25 2012 03:29 GMT
#361
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Noumena.126
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/377635/1/Noumena/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/377635/Noumena
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Prefer High Masters/GM, need practice partners who are willing to play a lot of games. Any race, doesn't matter.
twitch.tv/NoumenaSC
Nemth
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2 Posts
April 25 2012 14:13 GMT
#362
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nemth.511
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1123351/1/Nemth/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1123351/Nemth
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: 26 years old. Looking for partners to massgame long sessions with, preferably on a regularly basis. Uses Skype or whatever you like. Any race is welcome.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
April 25 2012 14:22 GMT
#363
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Capybara.179
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/546126/1/Capybara/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/546126/Capybara
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: Hi! I'm an American computer programmer living permanently in Germany. I play nearly every night for an hour or two, but my practice times are a bit chaotic because I've got a little girl to take care of. I'm always interested in playing practice games, and I'd be happy to play against or observe a lower-level player for a game or two and give you pointers if you're having trouble understanding your weaknesses.
The frumious Bandersnatch
xNBrisingr
Profile Joined April 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 16:25:28
April 25 2012 16:18 GMT
#364
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xNBrisingr.108
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2928124/1/xNBrisingr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2928124/xNBrisingr
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Will play with you whenever I'm online, prefer to do nice long hardcore practice sessions! I'd like if you had skype too so we can chat about strategy, etc. skype id: mani_diaz
"Work hard, Play hard"
Toastie
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 18:20:37
April 25 2012 18:20 GMT
#365
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Toastie.869
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1114993/1/Toastie/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1114993/Toastie
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm a random player playing either Mech as Terran, Gateway- heavy as Protoss of agressive Zerg. Looking for people from Platinum, Diamond and Masters league to practice with!! I live in the Netherlands and am fine with giving you my Skype. Please PM me!!
Never give up, never surrender!
divided1
Profile Joined February 2012
2 Posts
April 26 2012 00:25 GMT
#366
Server - EU
B. Net ID - JVC - 199
Race - Terran - Learning Zerg + Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2164455/1/JVC/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2164455/JVC
Interest : Competitive
League: Bronze / Silver
Other: Looking for a practice partner / coach - Mainly looking for any race coach due to my lack of experience (I mostly play Terran in 1v1 however I do play Zerg and Protoss in 3v3's) - Any race welcome and I am available from 7pm GMT onwards. Hopefully with the right person we can progress together. Thanks.

Thanks.
Lolwhowtf
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
April 26 2012 00:56 GMT
#367
Server - EU
Battle.net ID - LolWhoWtf - 895
Race - Protoss
Profile URL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1764409/1/LolWhoWtf/
Sc2 ranks / url: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1764409/LolWhoWtf
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver.
Other: More or less looking for some one who can go head to head, and then analyse the game. To tell me what I do wrong / what I should work on and so on. Can use skype etc if needed. Pretty much a coach. Well, i'll see you in the battle field
Thanks
Pew pew
Fratricide
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 16:23:11
April 26 2012 01:20 GMT
#368
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Fratricide.610
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2162715/1/Fratricide/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/7928591
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I have skype and a teamspeak server. Any practice partners would be appreciated!
ipod5412
Profile Joined March 2012
3 Posts
April 26 2012 02:27 GMT
#369
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SwaGat. 564
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/846353/1/SwaGat/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/846353/SwaGat
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I may not have hours on end to play, but when i can i play the best I can. I am not phenomenal but hope to be someday! I play seriously but have a lot of fun with the people i play with.
ripr
Profile Joined December 2011
Romania7 Posts
April 26 2012 03:42 GMT
#370
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Casbah.473
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2425016/1/Casbah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/846353/SwaGat
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Hi.I'm looking for friendly open minded players who want to improve themselves, discuss strategies or w/e (though we don't have to if you don't wanna :p ). I almost always prefer custom games over laddering so don't be a stranger if you see me online.
Adtor
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada82 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 00:33:32
April 26 2012 04:25 GMT
#371
Server:NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AdTor.883
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/969662/1/AdTor/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/969662/AdTor
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Always down for some practice, rather do that than ladder. Would love to play master-level players and Diamonds. In the same mentality, I don't mind giving the opportunity of lower-league to play a diamond Zerg, so add me up
Have skype and mic if you like using it.
telaviv
Profile Joined March 2011
9 Posts
April 26 2012 06:57 GMT
#372
Server:NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Telefon.559
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2245406/1/Telefon/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/2245406/Telefon
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Trying to get as good as I can for the upcoming AHGL. TvT is my worst, I have trouble winning against 1 base styles. Im just learning to 1 rax fe vs toss, so i would love to work that build out. I've been really dominating in my TvZ but i'm always down to perfect my game.
Mystes
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany42 Posts
April 26 2012 07:15 GMT
#373
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mystes.846
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/299473/1/Mystes/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/299473/Mystes
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Started again after a long break. Seeking players of every race to improve and to just get to know people.
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
April 26 2012 08:53 GMT
#374
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bwall.908
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/557725/1/Bwall/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/557725/Bwall
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking for other masters to practice with, race doesn't matter. I'm 20 and swedish if that matters. I hope to regain my will to play a lot by finding nice people to play with.
ZeTmAnKLass
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom3 Posts
April 26 2012 10:24 GMT
#375
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ZeTmAnKLass
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2360069/1/ZeTmAnKlass/
Sc2RanksURL: none at the moment
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I'm a new player with strong knowledge of the game i'm looking for an experienced player who will coach me in the right direction as i am determined to get to tournament level fast as possible. I have a lot of experience from the MOBA scene but i want to focus more on competitive starcraft more than competitive MOBA really
England
-ForAiur-
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland28 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 12:15:53
April 26 2012 12:14 GMT
#376
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ForAiur.221
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/105193868/1/ForAiur/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/725624/ForAiur
Interest: Casual/BO3
League: Master
Other: Allways play agnist better player agnist me for get skill high up. So High master / GM please PM me
Vega62a
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
946 Posts
April 26 2012 13:10 GMT
#377
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vega.489
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1676875/1/Vega/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1676875/Vega
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: Been getting matched against Masters players without the kind of success I'd like, and way too difficult to find P and T opponents on the ladder. So would like to play high dia/low masters P/T, but I'll always be glad to work with another Z.
Content of my posts reflects only my personal opinions, and not those of any employer or subsidiary
iref
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Slovakia70 Posts
April 26 2012 13:12 GMT
#378
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Iref.172
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/641862/1/Iref/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/641862/Iref
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Lookin for people to practice and chat about the game and other things, any race is good. As I need to improve in every matchup. I am casual mainly because semester finals are coming
inerd
Profile Joined April 2012
Barbados1 Post
April 26 2012 15:15 GMT
#379
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iNerd.268
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1755121/1/iNerd/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1755121/iNerd
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Gold Terran looking to improve gameplay. A partner of any race is appreciated, who is gold or higher. Skype would be a plus.
CookieMonsta02
Profile Joined April 2012
United States37 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 15:39:36
April 26 2012 15:39 GMT
#380
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CookieMonsta.624
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3463156/1/CookieMonsta/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3463156/CookieMonsta
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Been #1 in bronze for a while, should be gettin up to silver soon as I dont even get matched vs bronze players anymore, mostly just silver and gold. I'm looking for some players ranked higher than me to practice against as my level of play is not actually bronze. Most difficult matchup is PvZ, but I like to practice all matchups, so anyone is welcome. I am friendly, but will be competitive and critical to help us both get better! Looking for someone with who will also be critical so that I can learn from my mistakes. Also on Skype.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 59
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9586
JimRising 691
ViBE163
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS74
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1305
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 12m
INu's Battles
10h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 12m
Replay Cast
21h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.