• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Polariz
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands4 Posts
January 27 2012 16:04 GMT
#261
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Polaris.352
Race: Terran
Interest: Casual/Competitive (not sure)
League: Bronze
Other:Im either looking for a practice partner, or a patient person who is willing to teach me how to play. Eventhough I know what counters what, what general openings are etc. I just cant seem to move up to Silver. Currently im ranked 7th in my Bronze League, and seeing as how I sometimes face Silvers I must be close to High-Bronze
MorpheusEU
Profile Joined December 2011
21 Posts
January 27 2012 17:14 GMT
#262
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Morpheus.1228
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2068545/1/Morpheus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2068545/Morpheus
Interest: Casual/Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I'm looking for people that want to practice, try builds against eachother to master them etc. etc. Will be aiming to go to higher leagues, as high as possible with these people. So I'm looking for people that strive to get to higher leagues whilst practicing their macro and micro, want to have fun whilst playing against and with people you know (We can do fun 4v4's etc.) and have a good time together. I really do only want people that have skype or willing to DL it (don't know why you wouldn't) Add me on there: roel_faber
MylilPwny
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway8 Posts
January 27 2012 22:18 GMT
#263
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MylilPwny.142
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2662103/1/MylilPwny/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2662103/MylilPwny
Interest: Casual
League: -
Other: Just started to play the game and need someone to play and have a laugh with. I am 26 years old, married, from Norway. Have a teamspeak 3 server to communicate trough, Skype also. PM for details.
It seemed like an good idea at the time <3
Philodox
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada17 Posts
January 28 2012 02:55 GMT
#264
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Philodox.864
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/401429/1/Philodox/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/401429/Philodox
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for either Protoss or Zerg practice partners. Ideally you'll have skype as I'd like to talk about areas to improve during and after the match. I'm generally online 9-10am PST and 8-11pm PST during the week, and randomly on the weekends.
Deffi
Profile Joined January 2012
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 03:18:14
January 28 2012 03:17 GMT
#265
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Drdefi.257
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2793750/1/DRdefi/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2793750/DRdefi
Interest: Competitive-ish (I want to practice as much as possible, but between uni and work i don't have much time to play)
League: Gold
Other: Looking for anybody that is at or above my level. Would love somebody that knows the terran meta-game in depth, so i can learn to adapt better as i get higher ranked.
zako
Profile Joined October 2010
4 Posts
January 28 2012 05:30 GMT
#266
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: zako.141
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1243358/1/zako/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1243358/zako
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: online a lot. any MU, any map
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 05:47:11
January 28 2012 05:46 GMT
#267
Server:
Europe

B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:
yeaR.899

Race:
Terran

ProfileURL:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/2646710/1/yeaR/

Sc2RanksURL:
http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2646710/yeaR

Interest:
I am a competitive player, looking to get better and currently seeking a Team in Europe (United Kingdom). I am also looking to improve my TvT since it is terrible.

League:
Diamond

Other:
Feel free to message me at any time, I am always happy to practice.
Bertolt
Profile Joined March 2011
United States75 Posts
January 28 2012 06:44 GMT
#268
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bertolt.101
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1049650/1/Bertolt/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1049650/Bertolt
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I love talking and learning about starcraft. Over the past year I haven't been able to play nearly as much as I would have liked too. I'm really looking to find some friends in the SC community to discuss and practice sc with. I'm free most week days in the evening and some nights on weekends. Please message me anytime!
Just because you are a character, dosnt mean you have character
Mkvenner
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 07:04:39
January 28 2012 07:03 GMT
#269
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mkvenner.346
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/930961/1/Mkvenner/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/930961/Mkvenner
Interest: Casual
League: Master
Other: can play with anyone, would prefer higher skilled people so i can learn easier but just hit me up if you want to play something, have mic and most talking programs too
SecretBirth
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1 Post
January 28 2012 07:30 GMT
#270
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SecretBirth.843
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/833401/1/secretbirth/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/833401/secretbirth
Interest: Competitive/Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Looking to improve immensely and get into diamond asap. I prefer a diamond practice partner/high plat so I know the competition ahead of me. I'm currently rank 18 but I can be in top 8 easily. I was #1 for a short while last season but school takes a lot of time. anyone interested message me. looking to improve my multitask skills, watching minerals, spending properly, all kinds of play, fast or long games, cheese or stand, whatever, all of SC2 knowledge implanted into my brain
enter enter emptiness
WolFstrike
Profile Joined January 2012
2 Posts
January 28 2012 08:03 GMT
#271
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: WolFstrike.819
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1872941/1/WolFstrike/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1872941/WolFstrike
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Looking any race and all races. I'm often on during the day and on almost every eve. Looking to start a channel where we can meet regularly for competitive practice, talk, and support. Also I play in z33k bsg tournaments, we can practice and put our skills to the test on this great free site. Plz PM me if u want to practice and def. PM if u'd like to help me start up the channel
i3rainless
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany34 Posts
January 28 2012 11:41 GMT
#272

Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Brainless #873
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3351093/1/Brainless/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3351093/Brainless
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Hi, I'm looking for good practice partners. I'm ready to play against players from high Platin to low Master level.I'm looking for especially Zerg and Protoss practice. But I will play every Terran that asks me to play. I'm also willing to talk via Skype about the games we made, but it's not necessary if not wanted. My worst Matchups are PvP and PvZ.
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
January 28 2012 14:36 GMT
#273
Server: EU
TL ID: Zanazuah
Race: Terran
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: TPxZanaZuah #594
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2521116/1/TPxZanaZuah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/270062/Zanazuah
League: Mid master
Other: Looking for all races to practice with, be atleast master and have skype + mic
Other: Add my skype. Acc name is Zanazuahh or PM me here on tl.net if you wanna be my practice partners ( I am okay with having Alot of practice partners!!) (Btw I also want a master zerg for 2v2)
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
January 28 2012 14:52 GMT
#274
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: RevSubtleArt.711 (NOT in Rev -_-)
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2299114/1/RevSubtleArt/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2299114/RevSubtleArt
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Rank ~30 masters Zerg, willing to practice any matchup. I like making drones.
Dodge arrows
Polariz
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands4 Posts
January 28 2012 18:12 GMT
#275
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Polaris.352
Race: Terran
Interest: Casual/Competitive (not sure)
League: Bronze
Other:Im either looking for a practice partner, or a patient person who is willing to teach me how to play. Eventhough I know what counters what, what general openings are etc. I just cant seem to move up to Silver. Currently im ranked 7th in my Bronze League, and seeing as how I sometimes face Silvers I must be close to High-Bronze
TheWildman05
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
January 29 2012 00:01 GMT
#276
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: TheWildman.394
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1739978/1/TheWildman/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1739978/TheWildman
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I've been trying out all the races and decided I want to focus on Terran. Im looking for practice partners of any race that are looking to get better and play alot of practice games. I have skype and vent.
tISL
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands34 Posts
January 29 2012 00:56 GMT
#277
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: TisL.404
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/304431/1/TisL/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/304431/TisL
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Placed in Platinum, but belong in Silver/Gold
rod409
Profile Joined September 2011
United States36 Posts
January 29 2012 01:36 GMT
#278
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: rod.667
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1125741/1/rod/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1125741/rod
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Masters protoss looking for practice partners of all races.
MPY
Profile Joined January 2012
Bulgaria2 Posts
January 29 2012 11:04 GMT
#279
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MPY.618
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1649529/1/MPY/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1649529/MPY
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Im not actually for gold league (because this account is gift from my friend who stop play) , thats why i search low skilled players (like me) to make some custom practice games.
Kneck
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1 Post
January 29 2012 11:31 GMT
#280
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kneck.483
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2498614/1/Kneck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2498614/Kneck
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other:Hi, I am a silver league player who started to play a couple of weeks ago. Im looking for people to play some custom games with, try out strategies, play some multiplayer and just have fun.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 709
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0285
Sick177
ViBE148
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.