• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6262 users

Practice Partner Thread Retail - Page 301

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 439 Next
syD
Profile Joined January 2011
19 Posts
March 24 2011 15:22 GMT
#6001
Server: EU server
TL ID: syD
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: syD.154
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/822170/1/syD/
Other: Gold Protoss player thinking of switching to Random, looking for long-term practice partners who play fairly regularly, both for 1v1 practice and team games. Skype available.
hwatti
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 12:41:17
March 24 2011 15:29 GMT
#6002
Weird side out
hindrichs
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
March 24 2011 18:06 GMT
#6003
Server: NA Server
TL ID: hindrichs
BNet ID: hindrichs.793
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2702215/1/Hindrichs/
Other: Placement player more than likely will be startig in bronze. I am looking for a practice partner, as I have just bought the game about a week ago. I need to work on basic mechanics/hot keys/plus starting build. I am thinking on playing Protoss or Teran. I will be purchasing a mic and webcam. You can msg me ingame or yahoo msgr: jeezaderon (make sure you put that you are from SC2 when you add me as friend)
brottarbralla
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 19:40:52
March 24 2011 19:40 GMT
#6004
Server: EU Server
TL ID: brottarbralla
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MrCheese.608
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1890482/1/MrCheese/
Other: Bronzeplayer looking for practisepartner. I try to play as much as I can, but got a irregular work schedule. Open for 2on2. Got a mic, speaks english. Oh, and I hate cheese..

Edit: Plays as protoss.
EightyEight
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States12 Posts
March 24 2011 20:21 GMT
#6005
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: EightyEight
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EightyEight {646}
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1017723/1/EightyEight/
Other: I'm a platinum level protoss looking for 3v3 partners and 1v1 partners
YuRDeD
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 19:57:29
March 24 2011 20:53 GMT
#6006
Server: US
TL ID: YuRDeD
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: YuRDeD.422
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/848221/1/YuRDeD/
Other: Need ZvZ practice, but willing to practice any matchup. Usually play after 9 pm EST.
zukka
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
March 24 2011 21:05 GMT
#6007
Server: US
TL ID: zukka
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: zukka.578
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1278283/1/Zukka/
Other: Terran player with decent fundamentals, but I feel like I still have a lot to work on. Compounding that problem is that I absolutely detest 1v1, which is the best way to get better (it gets so damn stressful!). All in all, I just want to improve my mechanics to get to platinum 1s at least. Am on very often.

Also, would always be down for 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 partners.
Before you judge a man, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you judge him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
Nestle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
March 24 2011 21:07 GMT
#6008
Server: US server
TL ID: Nestle
B.net ID: Toomin 701
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2358961/1/Toomin/
Race: Protoss
League: Platinum
Other: Looking to get into diamond and eventually masters. Would like diamonds or masters to practice 1v1 against.
Flipside
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
March 24 2011 21:11 GMT
#6009
Server: US Server
TL ID: Trippy
B.Net ID: Trippy.978
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2549991/1/Trippy/
Other: I'm completely new to RTS thus I'm VERY! bad but looking to improve hope to play with some of you.
purpledrank
Profile Joined March 2011
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 22:49:34
March 24 2011 22:46 GMT
#6010
Server: US Server
TL ID: purpledrank
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PurpleDrank.801
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2446650/1/PurpleDrank/
Other: Rank 8 bronze, with success against most silvers, and some golds. Looking to practice against any race. I have a pretty decent knowledge of game mechanics, and am looking for someone around the same pace. Will practice endlessly if I can. On Pacific Standard time, available from 3pm to 11pm, Mon - Fri. And available on weekends whenever. I have mic.
dave333
Profile Joined August 2010
United States915 Posts
March 24 2011 22:48 GMT
#6011
Server: US Server

TL ID: dave333

B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: virtu.156

ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1698384/1/viRTu/

Other: High Diamond Zerg (hopefully masters soon!) looking for plenty of 1v1 practice in all matchups.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
March 25 2011 00:31 GMT
#6012
Server: US Server
TL ID: MattyClutch
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MattyClutch.175
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/757039/1/MattyClutch/
Other: Silver Protoss. I play late nights (by EST standards) and usually am up for team games as well.
Nihn'kas Neehn
Trepanation
Profile Joined May 2010
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 07:30:49
March 25 2011 02:24 GMT
#6013
Server: US server
TL ID: Trepanation
B.net ID: WhiteWolf.355
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/608080/1/WhiteWolf/
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond
Other: I need a mid to high diamond or low to mid masters of any race to get practice in. Try to have skype also so we can go over builds and replays check how to improve our play.
Axel5Lopez
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1 Post
March 25 2011 03:08 GMT
#6014
Server: US server
TL ID: Axel5Lopez
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AxelAxis.764
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1519834/1/AxelAxis/
Other: Gold Protoss on the verge of being promoted to Platinum. Need zerg and terran platinum practice partners so i can refine my builds. Especially terran because my pvt is bad.
Sharkyloft
Profile Joined December 2010
Colombia69 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 03:30:16
March 25 2011 03:20 GMT
#6015
Server: US server
TL ID: JohnGalt
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: JohnGalt.767
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1519834/1/AxelAxis/http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2396360/1/JohnGalt/
League: Plat
Im protoss plat looking for terran or zerg practice partners. Message me on BNet, I play every day for close to three hours.
EZSkull
Profile Joined March 2011
United States230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-30 00:27:18
March 25 2011 03:58 GMT
#6016
Server: US
TL ID: EZSkull
B.Net ID: EZskull.696
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2570565/1/EZskull/
Other: Diamond Zerg player willing to help whomever or practice with whomever. Also would be down for team games as well. Have skype as well to communicate. On most of the time after 1800 EST almost every day.
“I can discredit the K-1 with two syllables. Bob Sapp.” - Sonnen(R)
DaggothReborn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States121 Posts
March 25 2011 06:01 GMT
#6017
Server: US
TL ID: daGGothMU
B.Net ID: daGGothMU.127
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/722628/1/daGGothMU/
Other: I will coach any Bronze-Platinum Zerg player on my stream. All i ask, is you have a microphone and can either conatct me via TeamSpeak 3 (I own my own TS3 server) or Skype. I Prefer TS3. Just message me in game, or PM me here. Thanks!!! GLHF
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 11:54:49
March 25 2011 11:54 GMT
#6018
Server: US
TL ID: Belial88
B.Net ID: Belial.869
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1584798/1/Belial/
Other: Platinum Random who is trying to pick a race. I think Protoss is too easy and just isn't fun (i'd easily be diamond+ but I don't enjoy playing them, although I do like winning) I like Terran, and might pick them. I like Zerg, and I think I'm going to pick them but my win rate against protoss is literally 0%. You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

I really need help vs Protoss. I can't ever win against them. Ever. Except against 4 gate, when I know it's coming.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Natengall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
March 25 2011 12:37 GMT
#6019
Server: US
TL ID: Natengall
B.Net ID: Natengall.905
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/594342/1/Natengall/
Other: 3400 Diamond Protoss player looking to improve all matchups, especially against Zerg.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/594342/1/Natengall/
midright
Profile Joined March 2011
United States29 Posts
March 25 2011 15:02 GMT
#6020
Server: US server
TL ID: midright
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: midright.215
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2655602/1/midright/
Other: Silver Terran looking to improve mechanics in general (constant production, not being supply blocked, etc). I have a mic, but my laptop is pretty terrible, so sc2 pretty hogs all the cpu. I'm mainly looking for 1v1s, but am down for team games as well.
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 439 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.