• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8386 users

Practice Partner Thread 5.0 Phase II - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Makrel
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark150 Posts
July 12 2010 20:51 GMT
#181
Server: EU server
TL ID: Makrel
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Makrel.584
Rating: 146
League: Platinum
Rank: 75
Race: Protoss
Other: I don't have a whole lot of rts experience, just recently moved to platinum and would love to get into diamond sometime. I do not currently have a working mic. Would also love to play some casual 2v2 just for fun. Any race is welcome and hope to see you ingame
ShaggySan
Profile Joined June 2010
United States53 Posts
July 12 2010 21:01 GMT
#182
Server: US Server
TL ID: ShaggySan
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Shaggy.363
Rating:
League: Platinum
Rank: 20
Race: Zerg
Other: I play both Terran and Zerg, I have been playing a lot of Zerg lately however and will likely be the race I choose to stick with. I am entered in many tournaments for phase 2 I am looking for players that want to practice often and possibly form a schedule. Thanks in advanced =D
ShaggyTv - http://www.justin.tv/shaggytv/videos
Beheler
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4 Posts
July 12 2010 21:11 GMT
#183
Server: US Server
TL ID: Beheler
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Donkee.245
Rating:
League: Gold
Rank: 11
Race: Terran
Other: looking to get better and have fun. Need practice against everything
Anteloptics
Profile Joined April 2010
United States31 Posts
July 12 2010 21:32 GMT
#184
Server: US Server
TL ID: Anteloptics
B. Net ID: Anteloptics.108
Rating: 208
League: Gold
Rank: 12
Race: Terran (For now, I intend to play random once i get a grip on my mechanics).
Other: My multitask is so atrociously bad that I can't even put it in words. My apm is undesirably low. My builds are ill-defined at best. basically I need to improve on everything. Message me in-game or on these forums to reach me. I can also use Skype or Xfire and I have a ventrillo server if needed.
Maeh2k8
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:12:43
July 12 2010 22:44 GMT
#185
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Maeh2k8
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Irapö.250
Rating:
League: Diamond
Rank:
Race: Terran
Other: I was Plat Rank 1 in Phase 1 but only at 1600 or sth. I am looking for any matchup to practice. PS: My B.Net ID is Irap(alt+148).
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-16 09:06:26
July 12 2010 22:49 GMT
#186
Server: EU server
TL ID: ChickenLips
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wright.672
Rating:
League: Diamond
Rank: 15
Race: Protoss
Other: Was in top 1/3 of dia in phase 1. I would love to play with a Terran or Zerg opponent Just contact me on TL or ingame :-)
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
Monstadome
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1 Post
July 12 2010 22:58 GMT
#187
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Monstadome
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mike.115
Rating: 369
League: Platinum
Rank: 2
Race: Protoss
Other: Realy looking to practice PvT, but willing to work with others aswell. I have a vent we can use to discuss strategy/help each other improve.
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 23:01:14
July 12 2010 23:00 GMT
#188
Server: US Server
TL ID: DoubleZee
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DoubleZee.925
Rating:
League: Gold
Rank: 60
Race: Zerg
Other: I'm currently focusing on Zerg but am looking for someone to practice all matchups with. Add me with a teamliquid comment and we can talk! I also have skype and ventrilo if anyone is interested in 2v2
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
HappyMan
Profile Joined June 2010
United States129 Posts
July 12 2010 23:01 GMT
#189
Server: US Server
TL ID: HappyMan
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HappyMan.582
Rating:
League: Bronze
Rank: 42
Race: Zerg
Other: I just started playing, so I'm pretty sure I can improve. Need people to play with me, as it seems everybody I get in ladders are just cheesing the shit out of me.
WakaDoDo
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden1183 Posts
July 12 2010 23:11 GMT
#190
Server: EU Server
TL ID: WakaDoDo
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: WakaDoDo.261
Rating: 217
League: Silver
Rank: 19
Race: Random
Other: Played Terran before the beta went down but do now enjoy laddering with all three races as Random. I want like to solidify my game by learning/practicing BO's and general macro. Thanks in advance =].
Beo-Wulf
Profile Joined February 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 21:17:30
July 12 2010 23:19 GMT
#191
Server: US Server
TL ID: Beo-Wulf
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Loki.731
Rating: 214
League: Diamond
Rank: 7
Race: Protoss
Other: Learning all 3 races actually, mainly i pick one ladder with it until i feel comfortable, then switch races, trying to broaden my understanding and familiarity with the game. Looking for a stable reliable practice partner Looking to improve. My primary concern is with mastering the basics, but willing to assist with helping you practice what you need improvements on.
sparC
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany162 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 12:11:01
July 12 2010 23:23 GMT
#192
Server: EU Server
TL ID: sparC
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: sparC.302
Rating: 240
League: Diamond
Rank: 25
Race: Protoss
Other: looking for Zerg and Terrans to practice. please take time for a lot of games to tune/test details - voice chat is would be nice to discuss and brainstorm.
Systemkaos
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 15:46:59
July 12 2010 23:28 GMT
#193
Server: US Server
TL ID: Systemkaos
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Systemkaos.892
Rating:
League: Gold
Rank: 39
Race: Protoss
Other: Im usually on anytime after 11pm EST and mostly betweeen 9am-12 EST. Dont mind practice or just gaming with poeple. I Tend to use Skype a lot to talk with peeps.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
July 12 2010 23:40 GMT
#194
Server: US Server
TL ID: Nub4ever
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cake.145
Rating: 110
League: Gold
Rank: 5
Race: Terran
Other: Havn't really laddered yet but I used to be in Gold and ranked 5th some time ago. I'll edit when I've started laddering. I think the ratings the little number under your name on teh character card with the shield ish thingy next to it righ ?
Dota 3hard5me
Agricola
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4 Posts
July 12 2010 23:51 GMT
#195
Server: US Server
TL ID: Agricola
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: sKaGri.920
Rating: 240
League: Diamond
Rank: 100
Race: Random
Other: I probably belong in high platinum. I recently switched from Protoss to Random so that is why I am in diamond. My rank has been declining and bnet2 refuses to let me move down. I can choose a specific race if you want practice in a specific match up and I am generally up for playing a lot of games. I also will 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 if anyone wants to practice that.
Goobus
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong587 Posts
July 12 2010 23:55 GMT
#196
Server: US Server
TL ID: Goobus
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Goobus.355
Rating: 197
League: Gold
Rank: 7
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for practice partners of any race, around my level. Looking to experiment with builds and solidify my most used safe builds (like roach/hydra, ling/baneling/muta, etc), but mostly trying to get timings down against all sorts of strategies, esp. against P and T (1 base 4 gate push, 2 base 4 gate 2 robo etc.). Add me!
NoMicro
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada69 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 22:17:02
July 13 2010 00:22 GMT
#197
Server: US Server (Canada)
TL ID: NoMicro
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ObsCure.849
Rating:
League: Silver
Rank: 27
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for people to have multiple games with. To discuss the games with and to improve. Any race.
.
TheyCallMeBANE
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 00:35:01
July 13 2010 00:32 GMT
#198
Server: US Server
TL ID: TheyCallMeBANE
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bane.198
Rating:
League: Gold
Rank: 37
Race: Random
Other: Look for me! Im in Vermillion Foxtrot division. I'll practice with anyone just gimme a shout online! And if you wanna get on vent or skype to talk bout the game after I'm down for that.
Pay the price of victory in shells, not lives - General Arthur Currie
junny
Profile Joined October 2007
United States174 Posts
July 13 2010 00:50 GMT
#199
Server: US Server
TL ID: Ghoflz
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: junny.575
Rating: 200ish
League: Platinum
Rank: 8
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking to play with decent people and any match-up is fine. I have a mic too if you want to talk about the games or something.
Shtpfrk
Profile Joined July 2010
23 Posts
July 13 2010 02:13 GMT
#200
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Shtpfrk
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Anzu.362
Rating: 137
League: Gold
Rank: 31
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking to put my macro/micro together and perhaps find a partner for 2v2. Most of the time I'm Protoss, but I sometimes do random when I feel like mixing it up.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12165
Rain 2068
Artosis 481
White-Ra 183
Dota 2
monkeys_forever647
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift5016
Counter-Strike
taco 10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1675
ArmadaUGS587
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
WinterStarcraft412
Other Games
summit1g8619
Day[9].tv671
shahzam649
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0303
Maynarde156
ViBE139
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1011
• Day9tv671
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 53m
OSC
11h 53m
Stellar Fest
11h 53m
OSC
22h 53m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.