• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8427 users

[M] (2) Atheneum

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-12 23:54:19
July 10 2012 14:22 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Atheneum (1.0)
Made by: OxyGenesis
Published on: -
Map Size: 154x132

[image loading]

Overview:
[image loading]

My second map for the MotM: ProAm tournament. Layout-wise, I wanted a double height middle that meant controlling it would give you a centre 4th, slightly akin to Antiga Shipyard. The map is designed to encourage the armies through the middle if they want to get a favourable engagement. It's also designed to split up deathballs by encouraging players to flank and attack from the high ground.

Aesthetics wise I wanted to try a Xel'Naga themed map, and I had to include one of these fancy new bridges. I'm still getting used to doodads so that could definitely do with some work. I experimented with a few texturing techniques, I think I now have RSI.

For those wondering - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/athenaeum


Pictures (Aesthetics):
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Texture Set:
Ulnar and Zhakul'Das

OxyGenesis
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
July 10 2012 14:26 GMT
#2
Cute texturing of the center. Ulnar is definately underused.

I think this map is quite choked. I would love to see some analyzer pictures.

ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 10 2012 14:44 GMT
#3
On July 10 2012 23:26 Aunvilgod wrote:
Cute texturing of the center. Ulnar is definately underused.

I think this map is quite choked. I would love to see some analyzer pictures.



I would loooove to do some analyser pictures but alas, I have a mac.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Penke
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden346 Posts
July 10 2012 15:15 GMT
#4
You know that cliff merging is possible right? With that you wouldn't get the small ledges around the man maid areas
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 10 2012 15:24 GMT
#5
On July 11 2012 00:15 Penke wrote:
You know that cliff merging is possible right? With that you wouldn't get the small ledges around the man maid areas


Yeah, except none of the nice manmade protoss cliffs work very well on a space platform, hence the small ledges. That said, I actually kinda like the aesthetic, and if I put a bit more time in to it could probably make it look quite spiffy. Concentrating on the bigger problems right now though.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 15:47:56
July 10 2012 15:47 GMT
#6
On July 11 2012 00:24 OxyGenesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 00:15 Penke wrote:
You know that cliff merging is possible right? With that you wouldn't get the small ledges around the man maid areas


Yeah, except none of the nice manmade protoss cliffs work very well on a space platform, hence the small ledges. That said, I actually kinda like the aesthetic, and if I put a bit more time in to it could probably make it look quite spiffy. Concentrating on the bigger problems right now though.


I think there are some Xel´Naga doodads that would be quite well- fitting. They are hard to use though. Maybe you could take a look at the map of that Xel´Naga spaceship mission of the single-player. Don´t ask me where to load it though.

I would definately wait until the basic design is finished too.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 10 2012 16:14 GMT
#7
On July 11 2012 00:47 Aunvilgod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 00:24 OxyGenesis wrote:
On July 11 2012 00:15 Penke wrote:
You know that cliff merging is possible right? With that you wouldn't get the small ledges around the man maid areas


Yeah, except none of the nice manmade protoss cliffs work very well on a space platform, hence the small ledges. That said, I actually kinda like the aesthetic, and if I put a bit more time in to it could probably make it look quite spiffy. Concentrating on the bigger problems right now though.


I think there are some Xel´Naga doodads that would be quite well- fitting. They are hard to use though. Maybe you could take a look at the map of that Xel´Naga spaceship mission of the single-player. Don´t ask me where to load it though.

I would definately wait until the basic design is finished too.


Spoilers! I'm not that fair in the campaign yet

Yeah at the moment the aesthetics are more protoss than Xel'Naga, I might push it a bit more to the Xel'Naga side of things though. Thanks for the suggestions. The Ulnar tileset is underused but I know why, the weird circle tiles I've used can be kinda tricky to use in combination with the others, and I'm not convinced it works very well on large areas.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-12 23:56:30
July 10 2012 18:34 GMT
#8
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 12 2012 23:56 GMT
#9
Updated! just in time for the ProAm. Fixed a lot of the previous issues with the map. Feedback welcome.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
July 13 2012 00:53 GMT
#10
THE THIRD!!!!! AIYAHHHHHHHH too difficult to defend. the distance between the natural and third is too long. imo.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
July 13 2012 00:57 GMT
#11
I've spotted a much more fundamental problem: the main's resource line is in a terrible spot, it could easily be pummeled by siege tanks with a barracks for spotting. If you stretch the bounds a bit, the main can be pushed towards the boundaries and the mineral line can be put into a good spot. Incidentally, you'll also have room to put a new expansion up against the main, if you're into that sort of thing. It might work, since the expansions in the corners seem a bit close.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 01:16:49
July 13 2012 01:14 GMT
#12
On July 13 2012 09:53 FlaShFTW wrote:
THE THIRD!!!!! AIYAHHHHHHHH too difficult to defend. the distance between the natural and third is too long. imo.


Yeah that is something I had been thinking about, I just didn't want to move the 3rd too close to the natural so as you could siege from it. Would closing the choke and putting a backdoor with destructible rocks between the natural and 3rd help?

On July 13 2012 09:57 NewSunshine wrote:
I've spotted a much more fundamental problem: the main's resource line is in a terrible spot, it could easily be pummeled by siege tanks with a barracks for spotting. If you stretch the bounds a bit, the main can be pushed towards the boundaries and the mineral line can be put into a good spot. Incidentally, you'll also have room to put a new expansion up against the main, if you're into that sort of thing. It might work, since the expansions in the corners seem a bit close.


Aha I had actually meant for that to be a semi-interesting feature of the map but you may well be right there. Damn Terrans. I think they are some great ideas, that also frees me up to do something more interesting with the corner expansion. The mains have always felt a bit cramped too.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 13 2012 10:33 GMT
#13
I won't make the changes yet as it might be picked up for the contest but here are my preliminary plans for the next version.

[image loading]

Sorry for the rushed photoshopping. Moved the ramp to the 3rd closer to the natural. Added a backdoor passage between the nat and 3rd which is covered by destructible rocks. Added a 6m1g expansion as an optional 3rd which I think helps the flow of the map a lot too. Thoughts?
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
July 13 2012 12:20 GMT
#14
On July 13 2012 09:53 FlaShFTW wrote:
THE THIRD!!!!! AIYAHHHHHHHH too difficult to defend. the distance between the natural and third is too long. imo.


It doesnt ALWAYS have to be easy to take or defend a third, no need to force every single game into a 45 min macro fest. I like the idea of keeping a few smaller maps in the mix to make things interesting. This looks like a decent one of those to me, I really like the aesthetics here as well!
Mullet_Ben
Profile Joined August 2011
United States54 Posts
July 13 2012 18:39 GMT
#15
I don't know, I think the third would be defensible where it is if it were less open. The proposed changes should help, but I would favor redesigning the entire third tbh. Trying to reinforce by a passage that exits behind the mineral line? Come on man. I would just push the third closer to the natural and then closing off the area in front of the third dramatically, perhaps by grossly enlarging the little highground area.

I like the idea of the high ground progressing upwards as you get to the center. I don't think the half bases in the center will be able to be taken, though. I think it would be better if you took out those bases and made the other half bases you just added into full expansions, but that's not really something you need to do. I also feel the center ramps should be enlarged. Right now there's a huge area on either side of the central path that's really risky to move around in because you can get flanked while there and have no avenue for retreating. Either enlarging the center ramps or offsetting them would help you escape from being flanked in the center.
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 14 2012 11:05 GMT
#16
On July 14 2012 03:39 Mullet_Ben wrote:
I don't know, I think the third would be defensible where it is if it were less open. The proposed changes should help, but I would favor redesigning the entire third tbh. Trying to reinforce by a passage that exits behind the mineral line? Come on man. I would just push the third closer to the natural and then closing off the area in front of the third dramatically, perhaps by grossly enlarging the little highground area.

I like the idea of the high ground progressing upwards as you get to the center. I don't think the half bases in the center will be able to be taken, though. I think it would be better if you took out those bases and made the other half bases you just added into full expansions, but that's not really something you need to do. I also feel the center ramps should be enlarged. Right now there's a huge area on either side of the central path that's really risky to move around in because you can get flanked while there and have no avenue for retreating. Either enlarging the center ramps or offsetting them would help you escape from being flanked in the center.


Thanks very much for the suggestions. I'm reluctant to make all of those changes as I feel it would make the map somewhat generic. The backdoor to the 3rd was just an idea that I thought might be interesting but maybe it's a dumb idea. The suggestion to enlarge the high ground area next to the 3rd is a good one, I think I will do that whilst rejigging things a bit to make the 3rd flow better. I'm not going to remove the centre half bases as I think they are key to the map but I might move them a little closer to the 3rd to make them more inviting. I'm not sure I entirely understand your comments about the middle, especially about having to retreat path, but I will look at the centre and see if there is anything I can do with it.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 14 2012 12:56 GMT
#17
hey, nice map. The 4th looks like itll be difficult though.

Also the main to nat dist is too long i think? Comsider moving the main mineral line towards the nat.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
ChaosRefined
Profile Joined July 2011
United States52 Posts
July 14 2012 14:55 GMT
#18
really cool texturing. although it looks like the XNT isn't in the center of the doodead circle? I could just be a moron though
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 14 2012 15:09 GMT
#19
@kim thanks for the comments man. Will definitely bare that in mind with the next update.



On July 14 2012 23:55 ChaosRefined wrote:
really cool texturing. although it looks like the XNT isn't in the center of the doodead circle? I could just be a moron though


The Xel'Naga is actually in the middle but the circle is hovering in mid air. I thought it might be a nice aesthetic but I've not really tested it in a game setting.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
July 16 2012 11:10 GMT
#20
The third is deffinately able to be held, but after the third there isn't really much choice
John 15:13
DMR_Chane
Profile Joined July 2012
23 Posts
July 18 2012 15:20 GMT
#21
great map, I love it!

the theme you managed to create with that unique use of decals makes it so pleasing to look at.

OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 18 2012 15:51 GMT
#22
1.1 Balance Update

It wasn't picked for the ProAm but I'm going to continue working on it. Made some changes and overall I'm much more happy with it now. All critique welcome!

I haven't yet updated the aesthetics so there are various visual bugs and things that will be fixed.

[image loading]

ArcticRaven was kind enough to make some analyser images of it. They are of an old version (I have since closed off the area around the main to prevent siege tank pushes).

http://imgur.com/z4Col,76g3E,fQn47
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Mullet_Ben
Profile Joined August 2011
United States54 Posts
July 18 2012 17:54 GMT
#23
Good changes. If you'll forgive my crappy MSPaint, here's what I mean by retreat paths, and a similar map for comparison:

Cloud Kingdom

Atheneum

I could just be paranoid, and I can't really be sure about the specifics in terms of the relative size of each map, but it would seem to me that the center path for cloud kingdom is wider, and the ramps are closer together, meaning you have greater opportunity to retreat if you are caught out of position. Widening the ramps, like you already did, should help considerably, and maybe now it isn't even a problem at all. I'm just worried that people will decide not to take that path at all for fear they will be flanked and trapped.

Anyway, the update is good, nothing but improvements. I like the half bases a bit better where they are now. Third still looks a little open to me, but it's probably workable how it is right now.
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 18 2012 19:00 GMT
#24
On July 19 2012 02:54 Mullet_Ben wrote:
Good changes. If you'll forgive my crappy MSPaint, here's what I mean by retreat paths, and a similar map for comparison:

Cloud Kingdom

Atheneum

I could just be paranoid, and I can't really be sure about the specifics in terms of the relative size of each map, but it would seem to me that the center path for cloud kingdom is wider, and the ramps are closer together, meaning you have greater opportunity to retreat if you are caught out of position. Widening the ramps, like you already did, should help considerably, and maybe now it isn't even a problem at all. I'm just worried that people will decide not to take that path at all for fear they will be flanked and trapped.

Anyway, the update is good, nothing but improvements. I like the half bases a bit better where they are now. Third still looks a little open to me, but it's probably workable how it is right now.


thanks for explaining that. You could well be right there, I don't see it as too much of a problem though. I see it as a risky path that you can use to flank things with yourself and also as a shortcut to some of the other bases. If you want to take a slower, safer route you can very easily do that by moving on to the lower ground. This is a key concept of the map, holding that middle ground is very important, but being too static with your army won't end well.

If it turns out that it doesn't play out quite like that then the cardinal ramp could be rotated 45º to be in line with the others. Thanks for all your help Ben.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
ChaosRefined
Profile Joined July 2011
United States52 Posts
July 27 2012 00:26 GMT
#25

The Xel'Naga is actually in the middle but the circle is hovering in mid air. I thought it might be a nice aesthetic but I've not really tested it in a game setting.



OH okay, that's sweet then! What did you use for the circle btw?
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 27 2012 14:30 GMT
#26
On July 27 2012 09:26 ChaosRefined wrote:
Show nested quote +

The Xel'Naga is actually in the middle but the circle is hovering in mid air. I thought it might be a nice aesthetic but I've not really tested it in a game setting.



OH okay, that's sweet then! What did you use for the circle btw?


I've actually removed it because it was in the campaign dependencies and I've thought of a better idea for the middle now. But if you want to use it it's called the protoss summoning circle or something like that, in the campaign dependancies. It's animated too.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
July 27 2012 16:49 GMT
#27
On July 13 2012 21:20 CaptainCrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 09:53 FlaShFTW wrote:
THE THIRD!!!!! AIYAHHHHHHHH too difficult to defend. the distance between the natural and third is too long. imo.


It doesnt ALWAYS have to be easy to take or defend a third, no need to force every single game into a 45 min macro fest. I like the idea of keeping a few smaller maps in the mix to make things interesting. This looks like a decent one of those to me, I really like the aesthetics here as well!

3 base play does not transition into 45 minute macrofest. ive said this before, the reason why I focus primarily on the main-nat-third is because i want to give players options. they can play 3 base style, or try to continue getting bases, or they can commit to some 2 base play. w.e. they want. i dont like 45 minute macrofests, but i do prefer decent macro games with good harasses in them.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 591
Artosis 300
Zeus 61
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
PPMD37
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5545
Liquid`Hasu1579
Other Games
summit1g7170
shahzam607
byalli390
C9.Mang0229
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 34m
Stellar Fest
14h 34m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.