• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12427 users

Power Rank 07/01/2011 - Page 25

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 39 Next All
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 20 2011 13:55 GMT
#481
On July 20 2011 22:10 Holgerius wrote:
JD losing to Hyuk was not very good for his chances to get #1, was it?


Nope! However Hyuk has been doing really well in the individual leagues, enough to warrant a CBNC at least
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2011 14:03 GMT
#482
We know Flash, JD, Bisu, Zero, and Hydra are almost all locked on the PR. I don't want to make rankings right now because too many important things remain, but a preview is warranted:

(caveat: I have seen very few games this month so this post is largely driven by results with details being filled in partially based on what I've seen this month, but mostly based on previous months)

Significant data still being collected:
Flash (busiest schedule of anyone right now)
Hydra (in OSL, MSL and his #2 seeded team will play next in playoffs)

Finished for the month:
Zero (wowzors, almost certainly not #1 but a very, very likely top 3)
Light (deserves a spot, relatively easy month but looking solid -- though not as brilliant as the 5 above -- for the past few months, advanced in MST and played a key role in the playoffs with a 5-1 record there)
Bogus (so strong lately)
Soulkey (not sure if he'll be PR worthy, but probably CBNC)

Yet to play:
Bisu (technically played 1 game vs SkyHigh... which means squat to me)
Movie

Other contenders:
JD (disappointingly little data, needs to pull a win in OSL next week or he risks elimination -- his ZvT is tremendous and I think his game against Jangbi was outstandingly played by both)
Jangbi (speaking of him, PR position is unlikely, but CBNC is deserved)
Killer (rising pretty quick)
Hoejja (he is a contender, although I'm not sure about a rank 7 that someone was suggesting when I see so many other players producing strong(er) results)
Soo (now advanced in MST, we'll see how he does in OSL and playoffs, but I still think he's a one match wonder)
Fantasy (is he back? playoffs may prove or disprove)
Sea (could he actually make the Ro8?!?!?!?!)
hon_sin (lol just kidding)

Am I missing anyone on the "to watch" list?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 20 2011 14:13 GMT
#483
Hon_sin for close but no cake list imo.
WriterXiao8~~
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2011 16:28 GMT
#484
More like...

No Soup For You!
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
beachbeachy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States509 Posts
July 20 2011 18:36 GMT
#485
What if bisu gets knocked out of his MSL group? =P
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Goethe
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2011 19:42 GMT
#486
MST you mean. And that would really hurt him on the PR.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 20 2011 19:54 GMT
#487
On July 21 2011 03:36 beachbeachy wrote:
What if bisu gets knocked out of his MSL group? =P


Then flamewheel knocks him out of PR :D I think the only way to stay in PR is then, to win PL for SKT1.
beachbeachy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States509 Posts
July 20 2011 20:16 GMT
#488
Whenever I liquibet for osl/msl and bisu is involved, I value him as a b-teamer.
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Goethe
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
July 21 2011 00:06 GMT
#489
It's not OSL or MSL Ro32, so he'll be fine.
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 21 2011 04:28 GMT
#490
Hi e_i_pi_1_0!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 21 2011 05:18 GMT
#491
Jaedong

.
WriterXiao8~~
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 05:40:09
July 21 2011 05:39 GMT
#492
On July 20 2011 23:03 Mortality wrote:
Soulkey (not sure if he'll be PR worthy, but probably CBNC)

my heavy bias aside, I don't think a lot of other players did much better then NSK's 5-2

On July 20 2011 23:13 Kipsate wrote:
Hon_sin for close but no cake list imo.


LOL
Writer
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 21 2011 06:19 GMT
#493
On July 21 2011 14:39 swanized wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 23:03 Mortality wrote:
Soulkey (not sure if he'll be PR worthy, but probably CBNC)

my heavy bias aside, I don't think a lot of other players did much better then NSK's 5-2


His record for July is fine, but his matchlist was somewhat unimpressive, which is why his ELO 49 points less than it was exactly 1 month ago. I did not see any of Soulkey's games with my own eyes so maybe he showed some things that quantitative analysis fails to consider, but 5-2 doesn't mean that much to me when only 2 players are among those I'm even considering for PR or CBNC.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Motivate
Profile Joined June 2011
2860 Posts
July 21 2011 09:05 GMT
#494
imo jaedong should be number 1 next rank. he lost to hyuk. so what? he had a BO disadvantage and hyuk played brilliantly. imo the only place where you could fault him was that he made slightly too many zerglings.

would like to see bogus and light on the rankings as well.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 21 2011 09:23 GMT
#495
Funny how Fanta decides to return to form just as the Starleagues begin again.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Musou
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1375 Posts
July 21 2011 09:44 GMT
#496
On July 21 2011 18:05 Motivate wrote:
imo jaedong should be number 1 next rank. he lost to hyuk. so what? he had a BO disadvantage and hyuk played brilliantly. imo the only place where you could fault him was that he made slightly too many zerglings.

would like to see bogus and light on the rankings as well.

I don't see a reason for JD to be #1. His streak was already accounted for, and given his opponents and games this month, there is really no reason to promote him above Flash.
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
July 21 2011 12:56 GMT
#497
On July 21 2011 13:28 flamewheel wrote:
Hi e_i_pi_1_0!

Hey. ^_^

On topic: + Show Spoiler [spoilers for MST Group 6] +
I was right about Bisu. Now why can't he seem to do this for OSL...
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
July 21 2011 13:58 GMT
#498
On July 21 2011 15:19 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 14:39 swanized wrote:
On July 20 2011 23:03 Mortality wrote:
Soulkey (not sure if he'll be PR worthy, but probably CBNC)

my heavy bias aside, I don't think a lot of other players did much better then NSK's 5-2


His record for July is fine, but his matchlist was somewhat unimpressive, which is why his ELO 49 points less than it was exactly 1 month ago. I did not see any of Soulkey's games with my own eyes so maybe he showed some things that quantitative analysis fails to consider, but 5-2 doesn't mean that much to me when only 2 players are among those I'm even considering for PR or CBNC.

well Flash aside those all are players soulkey should dominate and he did dominate them (except perfective), I think he deserves a low spot
Writer
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
July 21 2011 14:14 GMT
#499
On July 21 2011 18:23 Holgerius wrote:
Funny how Fanta decides to return to form just as the Starleagues begin again.


He always must troll someone. Fans or anti-fans...whats the difference.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 21 2011 19:48 GMT
#500
On July 21 2011 22:58 swanized wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 15:19 Mortality wrote:
On July 21 2011 14:39 swanized wrote:
On July 20 2011 23:03 Mortality wrote:
Soulkey (not sure if he'll be PR worthy, but probably CBNC)

my heavy bias aside, I don't think a lot of other players did much better then NSK's 5-2


His record for July is fine, but his matchlist was somewhat unimpressive, which is why his ELO 49 points less than it was exactly 1 month ago. I did not see any of Soulkey's games with my own eyes so maybe he showed some things that quantitative analysis fails to consider, but 5-2 doesn't mean that much to me when only 2 players are among those I'm even considering for PR or CBNC.

well Flash aside those all are players soulkey should dominate and he did dominate them (except perfective), I think he deserves a low spot


If there is room, okay, but the following players I see as ahead of him:
Flash, Jaedong, Bisu, Hydra, Zero, Light, Bogus

And so Soulkey is fighting with:
Fanta (back in form?), Movie (has not yet played, but has MST and playoffs ahead of him), Sea (if he advances), Killer.... all of whom are ahead of Soulkey in ELO and with only the possible exception of Movie, none of them were ahead one month ago. And then there's players like Hoejja, Soo and Jangbi depending on how they do etc, and Baby, and even Stork could be in contention if he advances in OSL and MST, although I'm disinclined to think he will right now since most of his recent wins come from terrible players.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 481
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1586
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings12
INu's Battles
2h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
Replay Cast
13h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.