• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

Favourite Korean TSL invite? - Page 10

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
February 21 2011 14:04 GMT
#181
On February 21 2011 22:21 Djagulingu wrote:
SlayerS_BoxeR? Seriously? Are you kidding me? BitByBitPrime would be a better invitation than him. If you plan to get Ret/HayprO cruise him and make liquid famous in korea, boxer is probably the best invitation. If no such plan exists, he's the worst Terran invitation.

Seriously, low tier code s terrans would be a better choice than boxer. This is no Brood War.


You offend not only the emperor but TL as a whole.

Who would think 2 years ago that BOXER would be playing a TSL? Not even the most dreamer person I believe.

Have you ever watched a TSL? I admit that I've only watched TSL2, when I plugged by notebook on my 40" screen and watched Nony battle through and that was freaking epic.

Now TSL has even BOXER!

Boxer, Nada, July, and now MC, Fruitdealer, MVP, White-Ra, Jinro, Nony, and so many more awesome players plus Idra to add drama.

TSL3 is looking to be the best tournament for SC2 since its release.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
February 21 2011 14:25 GMT
#182
I voted for MVP_Genius. He's a hilarious guy, and I'm really looking forward to some BM
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
February 21 2011 14:35 GMT
#183
It's a shame for the whole community that the Emperor is only 10% ahead.

And to Djagulingu -> I can't even express in words how wrong you are.

It's like wanting some random footballer instead of Pele at a tourney.
Bisu... ;-(
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
February 21 2011 15:39 GMT
#184
Looks like I'm gonna have to watch TSL3 even though I don't care for Starcraft 2.
wat
madmass
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
February 21 2011 16:04 GMT
#185
boxer auto vote FTW
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
February 21 2011 17:07 GMT
#186
BoxeR and NaDa first. Can't choose between them.
Plus they are legends and they are participating in TSL3. omfg
End my suffering
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
February 21 2011 17:10 GMT
#187
I can't believe Nada is so far down the list, it seems the oldschoolers all voted boxer instead. I'd rather see Nada come in and dominate on the new macro style maps!
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
February 21 2011 17:59 GMT
#188
HIM, no doubt.
We make signature, then defense it.
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
February 21 2011 18:17 GMT
#189
IMmvp
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
February 21 2011 18:40 GMT
#190
MVP by far. I want to see the best of the best crushing Europe's and America's top players-
ggaemo fan
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 20:36:47
February 21 2011 20:35 GMT
#191
First, I want to apologize from TL community for my harsh criticism. I tend to make harsh criticisms at the first and then realize that it's harsh. But, please let me my opinion on BoxeR. By no means, I am disrespecting BoxeR. But, my fanboyism of boxer (uh, i'm not exactly a fanboy of him, but i couldn't find a better word, so this will do until i find a better one) is much different than any other person in TL appearantly.

On February 21 2011 23:04 fabiano wrote:
You offend not only the emperor but TL as a whole.

Who would think 2 years ago that BOXER would be playing a TSL? Not even the most dreamer person I believe.

Have you ever watched a TSL? I admit that I've only watched TSL2, when I plugged by notebook on my 40" screen and watched Nony battle through and that was freaking epic.

Now TSL has even BOXER!


First of all, I watched only TSL2 as well. What made me aware of Teamliquid.net and also BW pro scene and also emperor himself was TSL2. TSL having emperor himself competing is a really huge thing, I agree. If we check the names, BoxeR's name is much more valued than all the other invites combined. In early ages of e-sports, he was the nirvana, roflstomping everyone, giving them sheer humiliation and bringing fame to his name. But is he the same person that he was 7-8 years ago?

On February 21 2011 23:35 SkytoM wrote:
It's a shame for the whole community that the Emperor is only 10% ahead.

And to Djagulingu -> I can't even express in words how wrong you are.

It's like wanting some random footballer instead of Pele at a tourney.


There is a misanalogy here and its correct form will be forming most of my reasoning. Is Pele the best footballer ever lived, without any questions? Yes. Would you call Pele up to Brazilian National Football Team at the age of 50? Even if the answer would be yes, there would be doubts about it. Same applies for Michael Jordan. He became an NBA All-Star in his 40. Is it a huge deal? Yes. Was I satisfied with what I saw? No. Why? Let me explain.

Because, emperor of basketball world with nickname "Air" couldn't even stay in the "air" long enough or high enough for a slam dunk. Not to mention his stamina and fitness conditions. Does the same fact go for BoxeR? Yes. Unlike his BW days, he is currently incompetent in non-mirror matchups, having a record of 0-5 or something like that against IMNesTea, going down to TesteR without making much of an appearance; and the worst, going down to likes of ZeNEXSakura and PoltPrime in his best matchup. Is this how you want to remember the emperor? Probably not. At least for me.

EDIT: Typo.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
PhantomHybrid
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom47 Posts
February 21 2011 20:48 GMT
#192
Genius baby. My favourite protoss, I love his awsome safe defensive style.
Woo
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
February 21 2011 20:54 GMT
#193
Nada next to last =
boomer hands
mikesaysno
Profile Joined July 2010
United States85 Posts
February 21 2011 21:19 GMT
#194
Boxer of course!
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
February 21 2011 21:31 GMT
#195
Djagulingu you forget that this poll is about who your favorite player is, not who you think should be invited. BoxeR just so happens to be the community favorite by a landslide since the 21st century.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
February 21 2011 21:36 GMT
#196
On February 22 2011 06:31 dignity wrote:
Djagulingu you forget that this poll is about who your favorite player is, not who you think should be invited. BoxeR just so happens to be the community favorite by a landslide since the 21st century.

I know, and thus I wrote why BoxeR's invitation is kind of a hollow victory for me, which is also the reason why I didn't vote for him in that poll.

FYI, I voted for Fruitdealer. I believe that he will make a huge comeback in TSL 3 (if he won't make one before ofc). He'll roll everyone out there and show how this is done. At least that's what I believe.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
February 21 2011 22:17 GMT
#197
I voted for NSP_Genius, because I like his personality and I have great hopes for him .
But they are all good options!
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
February 21 2011 22:23 GMT
#198
So sad to see Nada so far at the bottom.

#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
grandkai
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada71 Posts
February 22 2011 06:31 GMT
#199
Boxer is really good, but i like watching immvp more.
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 22 2011 09:49 GMT
#200
Neastea and MVP
o.o
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.