• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6739 users

Power Rank 08/01/2010 - Page 55

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
September 11 2010 12:13 GMT
#1081
On September 11 2010 21:12 Lightwip wrote:
Without a doubt Flash #1 this PR.
But seriously, I'm getting sick of Flash dual finals. Hopefully someone figures out how to stop the 4th title by next OSL.
+ Show Spoiler +
It will be Bisu.

+ Show Spoiler +
It will be Hydra
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 11 2010 12:14 GMT
#1082
Where is that new power rank :D
:)
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 11 2010 12:16 GMT
#1083
On September 11 2010 21:13 Cpadolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


No one is going to do that. You are delusional if you think that JD fanboys are that bad (they might bitch about imba though).

Flash is bonjwa (though the term seems so obsolete), he just beat the only guy close to him in 3 straight finals, took 4 medals in one year, didn't miss one final in a year and took the first dual gold since NaDa. Tripple if you count proleague.

Really didn't want this to happen, it's no fun when one guy is much better than everyone else (unless he happens to be your favorite player...)

Flash>Jaedong>>Everyone else.


i guarantee there will be at least 1 person who argues flash is somehow either worse than jaedong or equal to him

and if not that then there will certainly be many implications of terran being imbalanced
RIP Aaliyah
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
September 11 2010 12:16 GMT
#1084
On September 11 2010 21:13 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:12 Lightwip wrote:
Without a doubt Flash #1 this PR.
But seriously, I'm getting sick of Flash dual finals. Hopefully someone figures out how to stop the 4th title by next OSL.
+ Show Spoiler +
It will be Bisu.

+ Show Spoiler +
It will be Hydra

Don't be delusional.
+ Show Spoiler +
He'll be eliminated by Best before the finals.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
mint_julep
Profile Joined October 2009
United States254 Posts
September 11 2010 12:17 GMT
#1085
I have a good guess as to the #1. =/

+ Show Spoiler +
ITS FUCKING + Show Spoiler +
FLASH
I hope Plexa's sig is right.
setzer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3284 Posts
September 11 2010 12:17 GMT
#1086
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


There is none. I think with this victory, there can be no argument that Flash is the most skilled player of all time and quite likely the greatest of all time. I didn't want him to win, I wanted the series to be split and there to be an argument of who is better. Both players are so deserving of the title, they are unquestionably above all else, it just feels wrong that Jaedong has to walk away completely dominated with what he has accomplished.

I really hope Jaedong continues to play a high level. We saw what happened to Savior and Bisu when they both were dethroned, I don't want that to happen to the Jaedong.

To Flash, well played. You are the epitome of the nickname "Ultimate Weapon."
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
September 11 2010 12:18 GMT
#1087
On September 11 2010 21:13 Cpadolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


No one is going to do that. You are delusional if you think that JD fanboys are that bad (they might bitch about imba though).

Flash is bonjwa (though the term seems so obsolete), he just beat the only guy close to him in 3 straight finals, took 4 medals in one year, didn't miss one final in a year and took the first dual gold since NaDa. Tripple if you count proleague.

Really didn't want this to happen, it's no fun when one guy is much better than everyone else (unless he happens to be your favorite player...)


Flash>Jaedong>>Everyone else.

+ Show Spoiler +

That`s an incredibly underhanded way of saying you wanted Jaedong to win, and you would not mind if he was dominating as hard, since he is your favourite player

But yeah, never thought I`d say it but I feel that Flash is on the brink of dominating the scene too hard at the moment. Wonder what his ELO will end up on after todays matches
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 12:21:04
September 11 2010 12:20 GMT
#1088
On September 11 2010 21:18 Grend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:13 Cpadolf wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


No one is going to do that. You are delusional if you think that JD fanboys are that bad (they might bitch about imba though).

Flash is bonjwa (though the term seems so obsolete), he just beat the only guy close to him in 3 straight finals, took 4 medals in one year, didn't miss one final in a year and took the first dual gold since NaDa. Tripple if you count proleague.

Really didn't want this to happen, it's no fun when one guy is much better than everyone else (unless he happens to be your favorite player...)


Flash>Jaedong>>Everyone else.

+ Show Spoiler +

That`s an incredibly underhanded way of saying you wanted Jaedong to win, and you would not mind if he was dominating as hard, since he is your favourite player


It is indeed that. I would not mind if Jaedong dominated this much. I'm very biased.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
September 11 2010 12:22 GMT
#1089
flash elo above 2400 again now :D
In the woods, there lurks..
setzer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3284 Posts
September 11 2010 12:25 GMT
#1090
On September 11 2010 21:20 Cpadolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:18 Grend wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:13 Cpadolf wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


No one is going to do that. You are delusional if you think that JD fanboys are that bad (they might bitch about imba though).

Flash is bonjwa (though the term seems so obsolete), he just beat the only guy close to him in 3 straight finals, took 4 medals in one year, didn't miss one final in a year and took the first dual gold since NaDa. Tripple if you count proleague.

Really didn't want this to happen, it's no fun when one guy is much better than everyone else (unless he happens to be your favorite player...)


Flash>Jaedong>>Everyone else.

+ Show Spoiler +

That`s an incredibly underhanded way of saying you wanted Jaedong to win, and you would not mind if he was dominating as hard, since he is your favourite player


It is indeed that. I would not mind if Jaedong dominated this much. I'm very biased.


Sports are always more exciting when there is parity. I don't want a player to be so good it makes it almost worthless to watch SC.
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
September 11 2010 12:28 GMT
#1091
On September 11 2010 21:25 setzer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:20 Cpadolf wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:18 Grend wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:13 Cpadolf wrote:
On September 11 2010 21:08 Demand2k wrote:
I'd like to see the clutch arguments for keeping JD on #1 now


No one is going to do that. You are delusional if you think that JD fanboys are that bad (they might bitch about imba though).

Flash is bonjwa (though the term seems so obsolete), he just beat the only guy close to him in 3 straight finals, took 4 medals in one year, didn't miss one final in a year and took the first dual gold since NaDa. Tripple if you count proleague.

Really didn't want this to happen, it's no fun when one guy is much better than everyone else (unless he happens to be your favorite player...)


Flash>Jaedong>>Everyone else.

+ Show Spoiler +

That`s an incredibly underhanded way of saying you wanted Jaedong to win, and you would not mind if he was dominating as hard, since he is your favourite player


It is indeed that. I would not mind if Jaedong dominated this much. I'm very biased.


Sports are always more exciting when there is parity. I don't want a player to be so good it makes it almost worthless to watch SC.


True, I would never want him to be so much better that he was never close to losing. Ideally I'd want him to win every medal but always have to fight hard for it. Best example is probably JD vs Fantasy in Batoo OSL. That win felt so much better than his 3-0 rape of Yarnc.
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 12:30:17
September 11 2010 12:29 GMT
#1092
I wouldn't be surprised if Flash has a little bit of a slump (at least relative for him) after this. Really, how can you not? He's achieved everything you can achieve as a BW player. How can you summon the determination to keep playing at this level?

Not going to worry about that now though, because this is his peak. It's almost like he's reached nirvana. Nobody's ever done something like this before, so might as well savor it as it happens. Nice to be a Flash fan this last year.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 11 2010 12:29 GMT
#1093
On September 11 2010 21:29 SimonB wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Flash has a little bit of a slump (at least relative for him) after this. He's achieved everything you can achieve as a BW player. How can you summon the determination to keep playing at this level?

Not going to worry about that now though, because this is his peak. It's almost like he's reached nirvana. Nobody's ever done something like this before, so might as well savor it as it happens. Nice to be a Flash fan this last year.


first player to win 4 osls

tie nadas record for most starleague victories

elo > 2500
RIP Aaliyah
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 11 2010 12:35 GMT
#1094
I actually feel a little bad for JD. Losing three finals in a row to Flash like this might just break him. I want Flash to rule, but from now on I'd be happy if they could win one Starleague each every season so the rivalry lives on. Flash has pretty much dominated JD since his reign as bonjwa started in October last year.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 11 2010 12:37 GMT
#1095
On September 11 2010 21:35 Holgerius wrote:
I actually feel a little bad for JD. Losing three finals in a row to Flash like this might just break him. I want Flash to rule, but from now on I'd be happy if they could win one Starleague each every season so the rivalry lives on. Flash has pretty much dominated JD since his reign as bonjwa started in October last year.


i am beyond tired of flash vs jaedong. most of the games aren't very high quality in entertainment.

i really want to see some flash vs stork Bo5's, or another flash/fantasy series. Hopefully Stork will step it up soon.
RIP Aaliyah
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
September 11 2010 12:37 GMT
#1096
On September 11 2010 21:35 Holgerius wrote:
I actually feel a little bad for JD. Losing three finals in a row to Flash like this might just break him. I want Flash to rule, but from now on I'd be happy if they could win one Starleague each every season so the rivalry lives on. Flash has pretty much dominated JD since his reign as bonjwa started in October last year.


I agree. I desperately wanted Flash to win this finals as a feather in his cap. But now that he's done it.. =/.

I will never root against Flash but I'm okay if he loses next season. It's probably a good thing for the sport for him to lose next season.
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
September 11 2010 12:40 GMT
#1097
On September 11 2010 21:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2010 21:35 Holgerius wrote:
I actually feel a little bad for JD. Losing three finals in a row to Flash like this might just break him. I want Flash to rule, but from now on I'd be happy if they could win one Starleague each every season so the rivalry lives on. Flash has pretty much dominated JD since his reign as bonjwa started in October last year.


i am beyond tired of flash vs jaedong. most of the games aren't very high quality in entertainment.


True that. I want JD vs Fantasy or Free next time.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
September 11 2010 12:41 GMT
#1098
Justification for the no.1 rank can be made with a single word this time
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 11 2010 12:42 GMT
#1099
On September 11 2010 21:41 KristianJS wrote:
Justification for the no.1 rank can be made with a single word this time

Yup. It's official now.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-11 12:44:10
September 11 2010 12:43 GMT
#1100
[image loading]

In all honesty, there's no way anyone can deny Flash's bonjwa status now. No way.
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
Yoon 74
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 42
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4720
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.