• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

How did you first find TL? - Page 20

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
July 20 2010 16:12 GMT
#381
gosugamers
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 20 2010 16:27 GMT
#382
I don't even remember to be honest.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Leny_1
Profile Joined March 2010
Poland45 Posts
July 20 2010 16:46 GMT
#383
Klazart.
Gish
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark22 Posts
July 20 2010 17:07 GMT
#384
Pure intuition
I have best for #1 skill the king of game
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 20 2010 17:16 GMT
#385
The Battle.net SC forums

LOL
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Grolsch
Profile Joined December 2007
Netherlands13 Posts
July 20 2010 17:23 GMT
#386
Tasteless mentioned TL on some WCG game.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.
Lemure
Profile Joined March 2010
189 Posts
July 20 2010 19:41 GMT
#387
Google, I was looking for something about SC2 Beta.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
July 20 2010 19:50 GMT
#388
Ugh I can't remember... probably youtube.
AJ-
Profile Joined April 2010
United States316 Posts
July 20 2010 20:13 GMT
#389
gosugamers and the pokerstrategy tsl
sword_siege
Profile Joined September 2002
United States624 Posts
July 20 2010 20:17 GMT
#390
I came over from the halpmeh.com and starcraft.org community way back in 2002 when Mensrea was a baller.
zurg
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1923 Posts
July 20 2010 20:52 GMT
#391
voted other...i cant remember
우리는 대-한민국입니다
McBuNs
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada27 Posts
July 20 2010 21:24 GMT
#392
the Razer tsl got me and a few friends into team liquid and been lurking ever since lol
word
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 21:59:42
July 20 2010 21:59 GMT
#393
not really sure exactly. I think it may have been a combo of a friend mentioning the site- so I knew about it but didn't visit. Then searching blood bath on google and finding it.
6-7 years ago wow
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 20 2010 22:21 GMT
#394
Search engine. I think it was around the end of 2003, I don't remember exactly, but I do remember reading lots of awesome battle reports from the main page.
I'll call Nada.
lu_cid
Profile Joined April 2008
United States428 Posts
July 20 2010 22:29 GMT
#395
I think I read a wiki article on pro starcraft, and it had a link to gosugamers. After a while I ended up here through a link or something.
JayDee_
Profile Joined June 2010
548 Posts
July 20 2010 23:12 GMT
#396
I came from the Quake community, www.esreality.com . I prefer the fun intensity Quake DM provides, so I don't really have time to start playing SC. However, I respect the skill involved and love watching VODs of good players.
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
July 21 2010 00:49 GMT
#397
I was looking for strats to get better on US east haha. I stopped playing blizz maps like challenger soon after, and never looked back.
miky_ardiente
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico387 Posts
July 21 2010 02:12 GMT
#398
i was looking for scbw replays on google and teamliquid was like the 3 or 4 link
My anaconda dont want none... u know the rest
The_Voidless
Profile Joined March 2010
United States184 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 02:30:59
July 21 2010 02:30 GMT
#399
Heard it about from Husky, in his youtube channel.
If you're not first you're last.
Lurker87
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States172 Posts
July 21 2010 02:54 GMT
#400
I found out about it through the Arena challenge. I check it daily ever since.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 164
Liquid`TLO 141
ProTech138
RuFF_SC2 117
ViBE55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16166
Artosis 89
firebathero 88
PianO 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever326
canceldota84
League of Legends
Doublelift3824
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu622
Other Games
summit1g6984
FrodaN1235
shahzam530
B2W.Neo360
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM105
Mew2King30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 31
• RyuSc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1109
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
57m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.