• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6056 users

Power Rank 01/03/2010 - Page 42

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 All
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
January 30 2010 22:56 GMT
#821
On January 31 2010 05:25 FireGuyX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 04:14 Jaeden wrote:
On January 31 2010 03:44 FireGuyX wrote:
On January 31 2010 02:41 n.DieJokes wrote:
On January 30 2010 21:42 FireGuyX wrote:
1.Flash
2.Jaedong
3.Really
4.Stork
5.Firebathero
6.GuemChi
7.Leta
8.Kwanro
9.Calm
10.Bisu

Bandwagon powerrank


What are you stupid? It has nothing to do with being a bandwagner, the power rankings is all about who did very well this month, I thought that's how you rank powerrankings? Maybe I should replace firebathero and put in Effort, I bet that would make sense to you.

gaaah you're so ... nvm.


the next PR shouldn`t be that hard to make imo...at least the top spots.



gaaah you're such a pathetic idiot. If you want to counter my argument, say something that makes sense. If not you're just making yourself look like a troll.

well, than what does that make you? insulting people for nothing? oh well, I`m just gonna stop here, no use to try talking to people like you.
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
January 30 2010 22:59 GMT
#822
On January 31 2010 07:52 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 05:25 FireGuyX wrote:
On January 31 2010 04:14 Jaeden wrote:
On January 31 2010 03:44 FireGuyX wrote:
On January 31 2010 02:41 n.DieJokes wrote:
On January 30 2010 21:42 FireGuyX wrote:
1.Flash
2.Jaedong
3.Really
4.Stork
5.Firebathero
6.GuemChi
7.Leta
8.Kwanro
9.Calm
10.Bisu

Bandwagon powerrank


What are you stupid? It has nothing to do with being a bandwagner, the power rankings is all about who did very well this month, I thought that's how you rank powerrankings? Maybe I should replace firebathero and put in Effort, I bet that would make sense to you.

gaaah you're so ... nvm.


the next PR shouldn`t be that hard to make imo...at least the top spots.



gaaah you're such a pathetic idiot. If you want to counter my argument, say something that makes sense. If not you're just making yourself look like a troll.


and this is coming from someone who has "favorite programmers" in his sig LOL

ok the problem with your PR is that you are putting people high just because of some WL wins [impressive, admittedly, but hello there are certain people who made starleague finals (and semifinals) who should be there?] can you really claim guemchi > kwanro and calm

no he can`t. I`m actually surprised that he hasn`t been banned yet, coz of his extremely polite language. But nvm, no use to argue with people that know everything.
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
January 31 2010 00:25 GMT
#823
Oh man, I hope Jaedong gets #1. Just because the Flash-fanboy-lovetrain is getting on my nerves.
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 31 2010 00:38 GMT
#824
On January 30 2010 21:37 StylishVODs wrote:Can you name one thing that would put stork above jaedong? Just one little thing?


He's protoss ;-)

I set up my list by how things feel to me. I agree that JD is surging with a vengeance right now, but I'm not quite ready to put him back over top. JD's W-L is impressive, sure, but without going back and looking through the players each one fought, the maps used, the situations they were in, accounting for different league play (etc.) it's hard to put a real value on it.

What stands out to me lately is JD's strong performance at MSL, JD's debacle in the earlier mentioned WL game, and Storks consistency at cleaning up for Khan against on fire opponents. If not for that debacle, I might have placed JD just ahead of Stork. That all said, JD is opening for Oz Feb 1, 2010, so hopefully we'll actually get to see which side of him to expect.

The same goes for Flash, he's teetering a little after losing MSL, but he did win OSL and most of the prelims in crushing fashion and he so far seems to be keeping a consistent level of play. I'd drop him a slight notch, but not off the #1 peg just yet.

twitch.tv/cratonz
Demand2k
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Norway875 Posts
January 31 2010 02:15 GMT
#825
On January 31 2010 09:25 MisteR wrote:
Oh man, I hope Jaedong gets #1. Just because the Flash-fanboy-lovetrain is getting on my nerves.

Yeah, go jump the bandwagon together with Kespa and MBC
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
January 31 2010 04:38 GMT
#826
On January 31 2010 09:38 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 21:37 StylishVODs wrote:Can you name one thing that would put stork above jaedong? Just one little thing?


He's protoss ;-)

I set up my list by how things feel to me. I agree that JD is surging with a vengeance right now, but I'm not quite ready to put him back over top. JD's W-L is impressive, sure, but without going back and looking through the players each one fought, the maps used, the situations they were in, accounting for different league play (etc.) it's hard to put a real value on it.

What stands out to me lately is JD's strong performance at MSL, JD's debacle in the earlier mentioned WL game, and Storks consistency at cleaning up for Khan against on fire opponents. If not for that debacle, I might have placed JD just ahead of Stork. That all said, JD is opening for Oz Feb 1, 2010, so hopefully we'll actually get to see which side of him to expect.

The same goes for Flash, he's teetering a little after losing MSL, but he did win OSL and most of the prelims in crushing fashion and he so far seems to be keeping a consistent level of play. I'd drop him a slight notch, but not off the #1 peg just yet.


Of course Flash and Jaedong seem teetering if they've only been losing to each other. Placed in context, they're far ahead in performance than everyone else.
Jaedong
Beachac
Profile Joined June 2009
United States278 Posts
January 31 2010 05:09 GMT
#827
Both are playing GREAT. Both have been losing only to their respective selves. However, I'd give the slight advantage to Flash because the nature of their games. The games where Jaedong won were a lot more difficult to gauge his skill level in. (Set one ending quite early, Power outage, and set 4 ending ridiculously early) Not to take away from Jaedong's skill, because he's definitely still amazing, but from what I've seen, Flash is still playing the best starcraft right now.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
January 31 2010 05:18 GMT
#828
Lol, I know. I'm talking to the guy who's placing Stork above Jaedong. No need to defend Flash this time.
Jaedong
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 31 2010 05:24 GMT
#829
The #3 spot should seriously be left unfilled to symbolize how far ahead JD and Flash are compared to everyone else.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
January 31 2010 05:39 GMT
#830
On January 31 2010 03:44 FireGuyX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 02:41 n.DieJokes wrote:
On January 30 2010 21:42 FireGuyX wrote:
1.Flash
2.Jaedong
3.Really
4.Stork
5.Firebathero
6.GuemChi
7.Leta
8.Kwanro
9.Calm
10.Bisu

Bandwagon powerrank


What are you stupid? It has nothing to do with being a bandwagner, the power rankings is all about who did very well this month, I thought that's how you rank powerrankings? Maybe I should replace firebathero and put in Effort, I bet that would make sense to you.

lawl, it has nothing to do with bandwagoning, its just whose doing good right now. I sure am dumb
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Damian
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany335 Posts
January 31 2010 10:27 GMT
#831
I'd say:
Flash
Jd
Stork
in that order.

Then one could argue, but those guys are definately top10 material:
Kal
Really
Sea

Ok, now we have 4 spots left, so I'll just throw out some names:
Guemchi
FBH
Light
movie
All of them performed well in WL - except for movie of course...
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
February 01 2010 03:06 GMT
#832
On January 31 2010 11:15 Demand2k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 09:25 MisteR wrote:
Oh man, I hope Jaedong gets #1. Just because the Flash-fanboy-lovetrain is getting on my nerves.

Yeah, go jump the bandwagon together with Kespa and MBC


? I'm not jumping on any bandwagon, rather I'm feeling a bit outnumbered by all the thinking sciency numberological people around here, who all think Flash's perfect terran play is the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe it is, but I guess I feel that Jaedong's artsy super zerg play lacks a bit of recognition at the moment.

I know Plexa is one of the thinkmen out there, so it's no suprise that five terrans fill the power rank now, everywhere taking higher places than their direct counterparts (Flash over Jaedong, Really and Leta over Kal, Kwanro and Stork, FBH over Guemchi, Hiya over Calm). But that's exactly what I'm talking about. There's more to live than terrans, and I'm counting the days until a good old fashioned protoss lover will take up the power rank.
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-01 16:45:36
February 01 2010 16:39 GMT
#833
wrong thread
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
February 07 2010 03:25 GMT
#834
Wow I didn't even know there was a thread for the PR.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
February 09 2010 14:42 GMT
#835
is this decembed pr or january pr? :p
Becouse Bisu should be on the list.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 19:41:00
June 03 2010 19:40 GMT
#836
.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Prev 1 40 41 42 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 33m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.