• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9967 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 18

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 40 Next All
archangel967
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
November 01 2011 14:17 GMT
#341
These changes are great. Keep up the great work.
When you're ahead, get further ahead.
theMiNUS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States333 Posts
November 01 2011 14:18 GMT
#342
On November 01 2011 22:52 ticktack wrote:
Ow yeahh. I love the streams with race icons!!

^^
not idly do the leaves of lorien fall...
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
November 01 2011 14:26 GMT
#343


TL is too wide now. I can't read TL only using half the screen.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
November 01 2011 14:27 GMT
#344
This is awesome. More ads are worth it.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
November 01 2011 14:27 GMT
#345
On November 01 2011 23:18 theMiNUS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 22:52 ticktack wrote:
Ow yeahh. I love the streams with race icons!!

^^

Would be better if the icons were on the left side though. It looks a bit messy like this: [image loading]
Madera
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
November 01 2011 14:28 GMT
#346
The only thing I dislike about it, is the widening. I understand that it's necessary but it's still little sad. Maybe it's just a thing you'll have to get used to.

The option to customize the streams is fantastic and the race icons helps a ton.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 01 2011 14:29 GMT
#347
The issue I have is that it's almost the normal screen loads, and then the wider screen loads on top of it, and it's giving me a headache every time i load a new page
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 14:36:19
November 01 2011 14:32 GMT
#348
I like it. Love the customization stuff and the promise of more. Really nice. Gonna take me a while to get used to the width, but I'll get there I'm sure. The only thing i dislike is the store on front page tbh. I'll get past it
Good work guys.
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
November 01 2011 14:32 GMT
#349
Nice changes but I'm kind of dissappointed that you are defeaturing Snute. He's been active lately, has around 300 viewers at all times, and he's providing great content by analyzing his games and providing commentary. Also, he's Grandmaster in EU in addition to going to ESWC and going to represent Norway in WCG.

HUGE MISTAKE!
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
barakuda
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania1 Post
November 01 2011 14:33 GMT
#350
I disabled adblock after i saw that i was hurting esports.
Hy
pugowar
Profile Joined January 2010
United States142 Posts
November 01 2011 14:34 GMT
#351
Am I the only one that only watches BW matches but SC2 streams...and now I can pick only 'toss streams....wow
I love that there isn't 5000 things on the calender now...and I will be able to follow my dear Sparkyz...errrr entus.
I love the new changes....thank you!
Gooooooooooo Sparkyz!
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
November 01 2011 14:34 GMT
#352
I don't get ads when I use search, am I the only one?
DanCaek
Profile Joined July 2011
Lebanon71 Posts
November 01 2011 14:36 GMT
#353
Loving the changes. Well done TL. I just hope that the featured players do not overwhelm smaller players, making it useless for anyone to do anything anymore
Anything unrelated to elephants
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
November 01 2011 14:36 GMT
#354
I like it! I also like how PsYStarcraft is back in the featured stream section
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
November 01 2011 14:38 GMT
#355
Calendar still only shows SC2...
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 14:45:07
November 01 2011 14:38 GMT
#356
The new ads make the site too wide for people using 1024x768. Not everyone can afford widescreen LCD monitors. I understand you had to make the banner ad wider but having to scroll left and right to use the site properly is just awful.

I posted this in the Website Feedback forum as well: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=281500


Its unfortunate to see user experience ruined for advertisements. Everyone needs to make money but I wish there had been more forethought to the design and layout.
MioFF
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3 Posts
November 01 2011 14:40 GMT
#357
Looks great, keep up the good work guys!
twitter.com/mioff
darksidemoon
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)25 Posts
November 01 2011 14:41 GMT
#358
I like the setup section. :D
Perfect
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
November 01 2011 14:44 GMT
#359
I didnt see vileHashe on the featured list. I dont know about others but i usually see him as being featured and one of the players i look for first.

Not sure if it matters or not
Kelwyn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany143 Posts
November 01 2011 14:45 GMT
#360
Did anyone else notice that previously featured streams now are gone in the right bar, but not in the dedicated stream list (top right beneath the clock)? For example, Fuzer streamed earlier (saw this via IRC announcement, which still stated him as featured), but then I couldnt see him as either featured or non-featured. The same is happening right now with Check and StarTale.Rainbow, which are supposed to be still featured?

Screenshot (not directly shown because its huge)
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1667
Hyuk 304
Shinee 87
Hyun 73
Killer 56
Snow 52
ggaemo 48
Hm[arnc] 43
Bale 29
sorry 28
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 26
JYJ 14
Bonyth 0
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8704
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream195
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Lourlo1503
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 43m
INu's Battles
3h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.