• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11824 users

[Sold Out] 3rd Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 10

Forum Index > News
480 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
October 19 2011 06:30 GMT
#181
lol Never before I was so happy to spend 38 dollars (25+13 for shipping to Finland).
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
aethereality
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada62 Posts
October 19 2011 06:32 GMT
#182
Excellent. Thanks for this, TL!

I'm sure that my shirt will be threadbare and worn out in no time.
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
October 19 2011 06:33 GMT
#183
On October 19 2011 15:26 Chaosvuistje wrote:
Saw this post and instantly bought a shirt. Don't want them to sell out before I got one.

Most of it is sponsored by the lovely donations I got for my guides <3 you guys.


Just wondering what this means? Also, I joined the 2x purchase club haha yay ;-D
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
Kisara
Profile Joined September 2009
6 Posts
October 19 2011 06:59 GMT
#184
New batch of shirts coming out on my birthday? If that's not a sign, I don't know what is. Happy Birthday Me!
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
October 19 2011 07:00 GMT
#185
On October 19 2011 15:33 FlamingTurd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 15:26 Chaosvuistje wrote:
Saw this post and instantly bought a shirt. Don't want them to sell out before I got one.

Most of it is sponsored by the lovely donations I got for my guides <3 you guys.


Just wondering what this means? Also, I joined the 2x purchase club haha yay ;-D


I made some Zerg guides in the strategy forum ( large ZvZ, ZvT and ZvP guides ) and some people were so kind to donate to me because they found them helpful.

+ Show Spoiler [Shameless_selfadvertising] +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=256461
Sok4R
Profile Joined November 2006
Germany124 Posts
October 19 2011 07:03 GMT
#186
why, why do make a new batch of shirts right when I'm out of chash?
I hope that I have some money left next time.
Frag Everything that isn't you
sensenmann
Profile Joined July 2010
United States172 Posts
October 19 2011 07:08 GMT
#187
TL isn't even my favorite team, but they, like the shirt, are great. It's great seeing people walking around in EG, or TL, or any other team's shirt. Plus the TL shirt just looks great. I think I'll be picking one up soon.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 07:13:45
October 19 2011 07:08 GMT
#188
Oh my god..sold out already?! >.<

You guys need to make bigger batches

edit: Oh well, bought a small sized one. Hopefully its big enough. If not I can just hang it on the wall or something I guess
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 19 2011 07:12 GMT
#189
Mediums are currently sold out, this is mostly due to the fact that the previous batch had more Medium than Large and it's the reverse for this batch. There are still plenty of Large in stock.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
theaxis12
Profile Joined March 2011
United States489 Posts
October 19 2011 07:12 GMT
#190
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Question:
Will it make me look that fun and casual?
Shut your mouth and put your head back in the clouds.
lovedoctor
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany115 Posts
October 19 2011 07:13 GMT
#191
Are you kidding me? Size M is again already sold out? -.- I will never get one of these --.--
"Infestors own marines in a way you don't understand" - artosis
Joona
Profile Joined October 2011
Korea (South)56 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-20 12:33:34
October 19 2011 07:18 GMT
#192
Yay <3

Now HerO & I match

barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
October 19 2011 07:27 GMT
#193
Medium sold out already. TT Oh well... I guess I'll wait for another batch.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
MattLz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States69 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 07:39:54
October 19 2011 07:27 GMT
#194
Paypal is not accepting MasterCard...anyone else experience this problem when trying to order?

EDIT: Nvm got it to work, Jersey on the way baby <3 u TL.
DualScreen
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Israel49 Posts
October 19 2011 07:28 GMT
#195
Why can't you make it always available? O_O
marscapwn
Profile Joined December 2010
United States20 Posts
October 19 2011 07:29 GMT
#196
Any chance that there will be some more mediums for this design? Or another batch period?

If it weren't for the fact that most of my clothes fit me properly I'd seriously consider lifting weights and feasting until I properly fit into a large shirt. Please print more of these in Medium in the future. I ask not just for my sake, but for every person walking around with a Medium shirt, lest they risk having their shirt torn from their back.

+ Show Spoiler +
Okay just kidding on that part, taking a used tshirt, especially after it's probably been worn for a whole day inside an MLG event is probably kind of gross.
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 07:35:57
October 19 2011 07:33 GMT
#197
god damn it ... no more mediums. Well, I got a large. hopefully it ain't too large
Any info on when the next batch is comming ?

Edit: just to be clear, if you print more mediums ... I'm gonna buy one of those too
Ciraxis
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia400 Posts
October 19 2011 07:38 GMT
#198
Thank you so much TL! You are the best <3
Xanthopsia
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia41 Posts
October 19 2011 07:40 GMT
#199
Finally was able to order mine! Shattered that the mediums were sold out already but smalls fit me 50% of the time, just gotta hope it does because I didn't want to miss out again!
gabbegubbe
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden67 Posts
October 19 2011 07:42 GMT
#200
On October 19 2011 15:30 Asturas wrote:
lol Never before I was so happy to spend 38 dollars (25+13 for shipping to Finland).


And then you have to travel all the way from Poland to Finland to pick it up? :D

Just ordered one myself. Same shipping costs to Sweden. Now I just hope it will arrive before I shall head down to the Dreamhack finals in about a month.

Amazing really. I've got 4 friends joining me to DH and only one of them play Starcraft. The other 3 are just going for it for pure entertainment. Starcraft is getting huge.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi987
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM276
Livibee173
Hui .142
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King86
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
elazer12
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 56m
INu's Battles
21h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.