• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11727 users

[Sold Out] 3rd Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 9

Forum Index > News
480 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
October 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#161
On October 19 2011 12:58 mR.bONG789 wrote:
is it just me or is hero's teeth very yellow? o.0

Come now, you can't notice his teeth in a photo like that
Guy be too hot to be staring at his teethies
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 05:40:15
October 19 2011 05:35 GMT
#162
Trying to buy mine, but it keeps declining my card. I always buy stuff with this card.

Edit: I finally got the transaction to go thru. This will now be my third Team Liquid shirt. I can't WAIT! :-D
C r u m b l i n g
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
October 19 2011 05:36 GMT
#163
A size reference: I'm about 5'11 and 185 lbs and own a large shirt since the last batch. It fits me perfectly and I've washed it numerous times and wear it often. It's an awesome shirt and even my wife loves it lol (whom I just purchased one for).
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
naranja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 05:38:38
October 19 2011 05:38 GMT
#164
On October 19 2011 14:36 FlamingTurd wrote:
A size reference: I'm about 5'11 and 185 lbs and own a large shirt since the last batch. It fits me perfectly and I've washed it numerous times and wear it often. It's an awesome shirt and even my wife loves it lol (whom I just purchased one for).


Has it shrunk any after wash(es)?
oh hai.
TunK904
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States340 Posts
October 19 2011 05:39 GMT
#165
Someone buy/donate me a shirt so I can wear at every rap battle ^_^
www.youtube.com/tunksc
J0k3
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 05:41:30
October 19 2011 05:40 GMT
#166
On October 19 2011 12:07 J0k3 wrote:
Wow, awesome timing! Just two days ago I was looking in the store to buy this: http://www.printfection.com/teamliquid/ESPORTS-T-Shirt-Dark-Colors/_p_6086145
However, I felt that the shipping (to sweden) was abit insane for just one tshirt.
Now however, I want the new one aswell!! But I cant add them both to the cart, are they sold on seperate stores? If so, why? :/ Any chance to order both and have them shipped together?
Would appreciate a PM as reply since there is always so many replies in the forum so its hard to find.

Best regards
/J0k3


help plz
I've got another TL tshirt from long ago and its one of my favorites when it comes to fit and comfort. All my other tshirts shrink so much and then they dont fit
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 05:41:01
October 19 2011 05:40 GMT
#167
@naranja I really don't notice any shrinking to be honest. I'm sure it's possible that it has a tiny bit, not noticeable though for me at least.
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
October 19 2011 05:43 GMT
#168
On October 19 2011 14:40 J0k3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 12:07 J0k3 wrote:
Wow, awesome timing! Just two days ago I was looking in the store to buy this: http://www.printfection.com/teamliquid/ESPORTS-T-Shirt-Dark-Colors/_p_6086145
However, I felt that the shipping (to sweden) was abit insane for just one tshirt.
Now however, I want the new one aswell!! But I cant add them both to the cart, are they sold on seperate stores? If so, why? :/ Any chance to order both and have them shipped together?
Would appreciate a PM as reply since there is always so many replies in the forum so its hard to find.

Best regards
/J0k3


help plz
I've got another TL tshirt from long ago and its one of my favorites when it comes to fit and comfort. All my other tshirts shrink so much and then they dont fit


On page 6 R1CH an administrator wrote:
"Unfortunately they are from different suppliers so you won't be able to do a combined checkout with them."
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
October 19 2011 05:45 GMT
#169
6'1 and 160lb should I get a medium or large? I want good close fit rather than loose.
pOtentiaLeaver
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 05:51:35
October 19 2011 05:45 GMT
#170
to the people who bought last batch, how long did the shipping process take??

edit:: nvm, ORDERED! can't wait for it to arrive
MintBerryCrunch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States73 Posts
October 19 2011 05:53 GMT
#171
Ordered one. This is as exciting as when I got a wemade fox jersey!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 06:00:37
October 19 2011 05:59 GMT
#172
I CAN'T REMEMBER MY DAMN PAYPAL PASSWORD I'M FURIOUS.
Is there any way to just use a credit card instead of pay pal -_-;;
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 19 2011 06:00 GMT
#173
On October 19 2011 14:45 pOtentiaLeaver wrote:
to the people who bought last batch, how long did the shipping process take??

edit:: nvm, ORDERED! can't wait for it to arrive

Streaming varies a lot by country. Sometimes it's 2-3 days in the US, sometimes it's taken 2+ months. Just today we had someone who only just received their shirt from the last batch.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 06:02:52
October 19 2011 06:02 GMT
#174
2011? New shirt in a few months? Eh?

Not complaining though. Your current shirt is hands down the best foreigner shirt, because your sponsor understands design and restraint. Props.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 19 2011 06:02 GMT
#175
On October 19 2011 14:45 SiDX wrote:
6'1 and 160lb should I get a medium or large? I want good close fit rather than loose.

Definitely medium, I'm nearly the same size and the medium one fits snugly.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Ahtiven
Profile Joined May 2009
Malaysia159 Posts
October 19 2011 06:05 GMT
#176
I am 6" typical Asian size so I hope Medium fits me well.
Life is a gift, don't waste it.
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
October 19 2011 06:13 GMT
#177
One T-Shirt on the way to germany. Gotta show TL love and support!
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
October 19 2011 06:26 GMT
#178
Saw this post and instantly bought a shirt. Don't want them to sell out before I got one.

Most of it is sponsored by the lovely donations I got for my guides <3 you guys.
Miketage
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
October 19 2011 06:29 GMT
#179
How bout a 2x shirt?
pinball777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States134 Posts
October 19 2011 06:30 GMT
#180
Can't get my credit card to go through, any options now??
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech56
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 318
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
49m
FEL
5h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 49m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.