• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)60Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

[Sold Out] 3rd Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 7

Forum Index > News
480 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
October 19 2011 03:00 GMT
#121
On October 19 2011 11:56 Streltsy wrote:
Looks good, but seems sort of weird to wear a t-shirt casually with ads on it (not that I have anything against the sponsors, razer makes quality products). So this is why this doesn't interest me and I voted no. And I recently bought a classic TL shirt, so yeah, just reflecting my interests is all.

Hope one day you guys will come out with a TL hoodie.

Not to convince you or anything, but just as a statement of information the shirt does not come with the Razer patch. The front however does have TLAF.
Administrator
fuzzy_panda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
New Zealand1681 Posts
October 19 2011 03:00 GMT
#122
Sweet as just bought one! you guys ship to New Zealand right?
ABagOfFritos
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
October 19 2011 03:00 GMT
#123
Holy shit I think I got one.
frosteclipse
Profile Joined April 2011
Malaysia30 Posts
October 19 2011 03:02 GMT
#124
Does this ship to Malaysia?
Day9's Immortal Impersonation D:
J0k3
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden40 Posts
October 19 2011 03:07 GMT
#125
Wow, awesome timing! Just two days ago I was looking in the store to buy this: http://www.printfection.com/teamliquid/ESPORTS-T-Shirt-Dark-Colors/_p_6086145
However, I felt that the shipping (to sweden) was abit insane for just one tshirt.
Now however, I want the new one aswell!! But I cant add them both to the cart, are they sold on seperate stores? If so, why? :/ Any chance to order both and have them shipped together?
Would appreciate a PM as reply since there is always so many replies in the forum so its hard to find.

Best regards
/J0k3
kituatembo
Profile Joined September 2011
United States39 Posts
October 19 2011 03:11 GMT
#126
ahhh yeaaa ordered cant wait for it to arrive
Don't lose sight of the machine | kituatembo.627 masters
ReturnStroke
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States801 Posts
October 19 2011 03:12 GMT
#127
I got mine in the first batch, now it's time for the gifts!
ReturnStroke
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States801 Posts
October 19 2011 03:13 GMT
#128
On October 19 2011 12:00 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 11:56 Streltsy wrote:
Looks good, but seems sort of weird to wear a t-shirt casually with ads on it (not that I have anything against the sponsors, razer makes quality products). So this is why this doesn't interest me and I voted no. And I recently bought a classic TL shirt, so yeah, just reflecting my interests is all.

Hope one day you guys will come out with a TL hoodie.

Not to convince you or anything, but just as a statement of information the shirt does not come with the Razer patch. The front however does have TLAF.


I don't know you could do it, but those sponsors on it would actually be pretty sick IMHO. And yeah to the hoodie thing ^_^
smallerk
Profile Joined October 2010
897 Posts
October 19 2011 03:14 GMT
#129
I'd totally buy a hoodie btw!
Never Regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
HigoSeco
Profile Joined December 2010
Chile232 Posts
October 19 2011 03:15 GMT
#130
I was thinking about buying it just bcuz i love tl.net and the team but i hate this shirt's design so it's great to know you're getting a new design for next year and I hope we get to see it soon
naranja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States27 Posts
October 19 2011 03:18 GMT
#131
Has the size shirts of the liquid players been mentioned before for reference?

I'm 5'10" 135lbs and got a small. Does that sound right?
oh hai.
surface.a
Profile Joined March 2011
United States16 Posts
October 19 2011 03:24 GMT
#132
im 6'3" and lanky, i got a large. fingers crossed
Kuror
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States399 Posts
October 19 2011 03:28 GMT
#133
Crap, if I wait until tomorrow morning to order will I be too late? :x
Gekks
Profile Joined October 2011
United States5 Posts
October 19 2011 03:30 GMT
#134
I made a account just to ask this question - I have been waiting for a shirt for months.

I am 5'11 - 170 pounds - I like shirts that fit - which is why a lot of my shirts are M size lots of the large shirts are 2 big/loose

Would I be fine with a medium?
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
October 19 2011 03:30 GMT
#135
On October 19 2011 12:18 naranja wrote:
Has the size shirts of the liquid players been mentioned before for reference?

I'm 5'10" 135lbs and got a small. Does that sound right?


i am about the same (5'9'' 135)...wasnt too sure so ordered medium. if it's too big, i'll just put it in the dryer 2-3 times and it should be fine
@ggmonx
Daresinz
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore3 Posts
October 19 2011 03:38 GMT
#136
anyone knows how big is the size of the shirt for XL?
SomniGiggles
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom214 Posts
October 19 2011 03:39 GMT
#137
Yay I got one :D:D TL shall be shown proud in UK barcrafts soon ^_^
ryerye
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada53 Posts
October 19 2011 03:41 GMT
#138
On October 19 2011 12:18 naranja wrote:
Has the size shirts of the liquid players been mentioned before for reference?

I'm 5'10" 135lbs and got a small. Does that sound right?


I got mine in the previous batch and I am around 5'9 and 130 lbs, I bought a small and it fits really well around the chest, waist and armpits, it hugs my body nicely . I have skinny lanky arms so it isnt so form fitting around my arms. Hope this helps!
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
October 19 2011 03:44 GMT
#139
Picked up 2.
nGBeast
Profile Joined July 2010
United States914 Posts
October 19 2011 03:46 GMT
#140
Just bought mine
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 156
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 127
Hyuk 74
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m1543
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4535
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe356
XBOCT339
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
CosmosSc2 25
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie857
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 33m
Online Event
14h 33m
FEL
19h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.