• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10664 users

[MLG] Raleigh - Domination - Page 2

Forum Index > News
88 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
September 03 2011 07:04 GMT
#21
On September 03 2011 15:58 sc2guy wrote:
Why is bomber vs drg game 1 not mentioned in the selected games section?


This was the most entertaining TvZ through out Raleigh IMO. It all began with "Are you ready for bombing?" to sun-like scans and a nuke that killed morphing broodlords
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
September 03 2011 07:04 GMT
#22
great Post and love that pic with bomber holding the trophy
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Nobu
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain550 Posts
September 03 2011 07:05 GMT
#23
Great article! the recap is great, and the flamewheel part is even better (i didnt play BW at all and its a bit painful to watch now graphic wise as i dont understand whats going, but no doubt the game its actually better than sc2).
Would love to have a barcraft in Spain, but we have a long way to go before i have one in my city
BTW that tasteless picture is awesome
"There's farmers and there's gamers, farmers get up early, gamers sleep in." Artosis
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
September 03 2011 07:05 GMT
#24
I was hoping for an epic picture of Nada's victory against Puma.

Oh well. Great write up! I love reading the previews and reviews so much so it was great to see this. Can't wait for Orlando!
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 07:08:27
September 03 2011 07:06 GMT
#25
I forgot about Bomber and DRG so I added it in case people don't read comments, thanks for reminder!

that game is awesome

edit: also I don't know whats up with 2010 Raleigh, Sheth is listed in LP but is nowhere in the bracket so I guess he was invited but didn't go? I wasn't there and flamewheel doesn't remember.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Bijan
Profile Joined October 2010
United States286 Posts
September 03 2011 07:15 GMT
#26
On September 03 2011 16:02 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 15:57 Bijan wrote:
I hope this isn't inappropriate, but with the big section on BarCraft, I'll post a link to my reddit post on BarCraft in Philadelphia.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/k33zu/philadelphia_barcraft_at_mad_river_whod_be/

Would it be a bad idea to post a separate tl thread?

Manayunk or Olde City? I'd be down for some Olde City for any event I'm not going to. Also, I think there's a Barcraft Philly thread already, maybe contact the OP?


Old City. I'll look into the philly barcraft thread.
SgtPepper
Profile Joined November 2010
United States568 Posts
September 03 2011 07:16 GMT
#27
Great article by Flamewheel.
"After I reconquer Ba Sing Se, I'm going to reconquer my tea shop! And I'm going to play Pai Sho every day."
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
September 03 2011 07:21 GMT
#28
Awesome article. I'm really interested in barcraft after reading this
Liquipedia
CaptainPlatypus
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States852 Posts
September 03 2011 07:30 GMT
#29
Awesome article, but not as awesome as BarCraft.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
September 03 2011 08:04 GMT
#30
Ah awesome writeup! And, can't we just PRETEND HerO is a foreigner?

Also, regarding hero, I have officially added him to my collection of players that - if they were cats - I would take home and snuggle (he joins MKP, Losira and Grubby).
memes are a dish best served dank
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
September 03 2011 08:04 GMT
#31
I found hotbid in every single picture of the gallery in the end, did you?
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 08:23:21
September 03 2011 08:23 GMT
#32
I didn't expect Flamewheel to be a part of this writeup O_O.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Roarzz
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom16 Posts
September 03 2011 08:24 GMT
#33
I'm pretty sure HerO's perfect game should be reccomended....
HerO-Sage-Oz-Creator
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
September 03 2011 08:29 GMT
#34
best moment at MLG raleigh?

I AM NADA
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
September 03 2011 08:55 GMT
#35
Awesome writeup!
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 09:00:23
September 03 2011 09:00 GMT
#36
lol hi flamewheel i actually read your column

what happened to laziness!?
Writer
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
September 03 2011 09:11 GMT
#37
Bomber and Sjow's planetary fortress duel was a pretty hilarious moment I will never forget.
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 09:29:47
September 03 2011 09:24 GMT
#38
On September 03 2011 16:06 heyoka wrote:
I forgot about Bomber and DRG so I added it in case people don't read comments, thanks for reminder!

that game is awesome

edit: also I don't know whats up with 2010 Raleigh, Sheth is listed in LP but is nowhere in the bracket so I guess he was invited but didn't go? I wasn't there and flamewheel doesn't remember.


Wasn't it a running joke whether Sheth'd appear at a tournament he registered for last year, so he probably didn't attend or at least didn't play MLG Raleigh 2010, even if he was registered?
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
September 03 2011 09:30 GMT
#39
On September 03 2011 18:24 aNDRoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 16:06 heyoka wrote:
I forgot about Bomber and DRG so I added it in case people don't read comments, thanks for reminder!

that game is awesome

edit: also I don't know whats up with 2010 Raleigh, Sheth is listed in LP but is nowhere in the bracket so I guess he was invited but didn't go? I wasn't there and flamewheel doesn't remember.


Wasn't it a running joke whether Sheth'd appear at a tournament he registered for last year, so he probably didn't attend or at least didn't play MLG Raleigh 2010, even if he was registered?


Ah, those were the good old days.
Thank God and gunrun.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 03 2011 09:42 GMT
#40
On September 03 2011 16:06 heyoka wrote:
I forgot about Bomber and DRG so I added it in case people don't read comments, thanks for reminder!

that game is awesome

edit: also I don't know whats up with 2010 Raleigh, Sheth is listed in LP but is nowhere in the bracket so I guess he was invited but didn't go? I wasn't there and flamewheel doesn't remember.


He was invited but didn't go. I was there playing, basically the event organizers were trying to find him for an interview but apparently he didn't tell anyone that he wasn't coming or something, since no one knew where he was.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta71
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft624
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox704
C9.Mang0270
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE87
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1075
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 36m
Online Event
6h 36m
FEL
11h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.