• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12449 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 15

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Ganjamaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Argentina475 Posts
May 19 2010 19:19 GMT
#281
Good looking out TL, will give it a go once I get more funds into my account.

My hoes be the thickest, my dro.. the stickiest
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
May 19 2010 19:26 GMT
#282
Just made my order, I've been with this community for one hell of a long time, and I can atleast say that I am damn proud to have stuck with this game and all of you. I know you'll put these bucks to good work.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
May 19 2010 19:28 GMT
#283
Ordered it for austria through the TL link. Have fun with how many money that gives you
Where is my ACE flair
joe.kukish
Profile Joined April 2010
Costa Rica14 Posts
May 19 2010 19:29 GMT
#284
This is great :D to bad its months too late. I preordered a year ago
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 19:33:20
May 19 2010 19:30 GMT
#285
So i can't order this way in mexico ???? = ( that makes me sad, i have like 4 ppl that would like to preorder
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
iznogoud1
Profile Joined May 2010
8 Posts
May 19 2010 19:31 GMT
#286
preordered from amazon.co.uk but didn't get a beta key. I called them up and they say that there are no promotions tied to sc2 preorders :S
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
May 19 2010 19:31 GMT
#287
why in the world does it say:
"by Activision"

As far as I'm concerned I'd like to keep the name Activision as far away from stuff made by blizzard as humanly possible.
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
May 19 2010 19:34 GMT
#288
Will this TL affiliation with Amazon and SCII always be there or is this a limited time thing? I don't have the money and time to order the game right now, but when I do I'd prefer to get it from TL to support the site! If there is a collectors edition I'd probably just order right away tho :S
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 19 2010 19:39 GMT
#289
On May 20 2010 04:31 iznogoud1 wrote:
preordered from amazon.co.uk but didn't get a beta key. I called them up and they say that there are no promotions tied to sc2 preorders :S

Are you sure?

I edited the OP to reflect this information for now.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
fortysixandtwo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
May 19 2010 19:46 GMT
#290
On May 20 2010 04:39 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2010 04:31 iznogoud1 wrote:
preordered from amazon.co.uk but didn't get a beta key. I called them up and they say that there are no promotions tied to sc2 preorders :S

Are you sure?

I edited the OP to reflect this information for now.


I have already pre-ordered (sadly), but I have a friend who was thinking about ordering through TL for helping the community and getting a beta key. However, after looking on the site and reading through the comments section it appears Amazon (US) may be out of keys too. I saw this in the comments:

I ordered on May 13th and emailed customer support today and quickly got a response. They said that they are no longer offering the beta keys. I am not sure how this applies to people who ordered before May 13th, but after it I'm pretty sure that they don't offer it.


Just trying to point it out. I am not sure if its true, but might need verification or investigation.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 19:51:23
May 19 2010 19:51 GMT
#291
If that's the case I'll edit out the beta key thing completely. Sorry to anyone who pre-ordered in the last 24 hours to play the beta in this next week -- we really didn't think they ran out, as I ordered one just the other day and received a key for it (which I happy gave away to TL).
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Kojaimea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom277 Posts
May 19 2010 20:00 GMT
#292
I was waiting for something to settle which site I pre-ordered from... Used your link to order through Amazon UK!
The riverbed, dried-up, half full of leaves. Us, listening to a river in the trees.
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
May 19 2010 20:03 GMT
#293
I pre-ordered through TL.net and I allready have a key - no harm done.
Where is my ACE flair
Nexzico
Profile Joined November 2006
Sweden93 Posts
May 19 2010 20:03 GMT
#294
Will do!
This will get me to actually pre-order SC2, not just thinking about it.
(Elliot to Dr. Cox) I started an I hate cox chat room. It doesnt really work out the way I planned.. It is me, two inturns and 14.000 lesbians
SilverBreeze
Profile Joined May 2010
1 Post
May 19 2010 20:10 GMT
#295
I convinced two friends order through here instead of GameStop to help support you guys, but they didn't get keys from Amazon. Now I feel like an ass and an idiot because now they don't get keys were they could have somewhere else and they feel really cheated.

I think you should really put the point across that you DO NOT get a key with this, it will stop a lot of people from thinking they will get a key and getting screwed and thinking it's your fault.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 19 2010 20:15 GMT
#296
On May 20 2010 05:10 SilverBreeze wrote:
I convinced two friends order through here instead of GameStop to help support you guys, but they didn't get keys from Amazon. Now I feel like an ass and an idiot because now they don't get keys were they could have somewhere else and they feel really cheated.

I think you should really put the point across that you DO NOT get a key with this, it will stop a lot of people from thinking they will get a key and getting screwed and thinking it's your fault.

I can add that, yes.

Sorry about that, Amazon was giving out keys until a few days ago, apparently.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
GameTime
Profile Joined May 2010
United States222 Posts
May 19 2010 20:22 GMT
#297
Just bought one through the affiliate link
Only the winner deserves to win.
Clamev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Germany498 Posts
May 19 2010 20:23 GMT
#298
So glad i can give something to TL back =)
6Pool or die trying
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
May 19 2010 20:30 GMT
#299
need collectors edition though, i cant find the link to buy CE through this (US)
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 19 2010 20:34 GMT
#300
On May 20 2010 05:30 JiYan wrote:
need collectors edition though, i cant find the link to buy CE through this (US)

I believe they are out of stock right now.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe146
Counter-Strike
byalli661
fl0m371
x6flipin136
Other Games
gofns36021
singsing2367
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
Replay Cast
12h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.