• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 16

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Oddysay
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada597 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 00:46:18
May 19 2010 20:39 GMT
#301
for canada did they also give cd key and what the best one to pick ?

because when you click the link and order they never talk about beta key or TL anywhere .

just want to be sure to get one if i order .

thx for help
MagicUnicorn
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium47 Posts
May 19 2010 20:50 GMT
#302
hey on the T-Shirts , i really want to buy one of them but u havent got my size, so will there be new shirts in the shop also or only in the raffle?
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
May 19 2010 20:51 GMT
#303
Can the three of us Bahraini users order from Amazon.uk at one go ? (Ive got a PO Box there thats forwarded to me). Would u guys count it as 3 separate purchases, hence we each get a chance to get that TL Shirt !
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 20:56:17
May 19 2010 20:55 GMT
#304
On May 20 2010 05:50 MagicUnicorn wrote:
hey on the T-Shirts , i really want to buy one of them but u havent got my size, so will there be new shirts in the shop also or only in the raffle?

They will be available for purchase as well. We will be ordering them very soon, once we make sure the size and color specifications are correct. We ordered a test one made and are just waiting to verify its quality.

On May 20 2010 05:51 DragoonPK wrote:
Can the three of us Bahraini users order from Amazon.uk at one go ? (Ive got a PO Box there thats forwarded to me). Would u guys count it as 3 separate purchases, hence we each get a chance to get that TL Shirt !

Heh you could do that, or you could just buy the shirt, because we'll have them for sale too.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Hammy
Profile Joined January 2009
France828 Posts
May 19 2010 21:03 GMT
#305
Ermm... how come there are £10 off the UK version? It's for £35 pounds, with free shipping to the UK. I might actually buy that one and pay for shipping (still probably less than the 50euro total) so I can get the game cheaper AND get the box in English as an added bonus.

I'll definitely be buying from these links though.

I'm just curious, but may I ask how much amazon is willing to to give back to TL for each box sold through that link? Does the amount per box scale depending on the total number? I'd love to know how much this threads brings in, if that isn't confidential info of course.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 21:07:02
May 19 2010 21:06 GMT
#306
On May 20 2010 06:03 Hammy wrote:
Ermm... how come there are £10 off the UK version? It's for £35 pounds, with free shipping to the UK. I might actually buy that one and pay for shipping (still probably less than the 50euro total) so I can get the game cheaper AND get the box in English as an added bonus.

I'll definitely be buying from these links though.

I'm just curious, but may I ask how much amazon is willing to to give back to TL for each box sold through that link? Does the amount per box scale depending on the total number? I'd love to know how much this threads brings in, if that isn't confidential info of course.

I believe its 4%, with a slowly rising % if a ton of people buy it through our link. I'd guess TL makes ~$2-3 off each purchase.

edit: The exact %s are on the Amazon affiliate page if you're curious.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Gont
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany239 Posts
May 19 2010 21:16 GMT
#307
done glad that i could help

GIVE ME THE SHIRT!!!!
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
May 19 2010 21:20 GMT
#308
I will support this beautiful site
BW for life !
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
May 19 2010 21:44 GMT
#309
Man... if only you'd done this a couple of weeks ago. Already bought from Amazon. T-T
콩까지마
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
May 19 2010 21:49 GMT
#310
Aww this sucks... I already pre-ordered from GameStop. My greedy ass wanted an extra key! LOL but I think I might order the regular copy(or 2) through TL and use it as a gift to someone........

...or to make a smurf account so I can game in peace when I don't want anyone hitting me up with: "Wanna run some 2's?"

Lol I think that makes sense since Blizz won't implement an "Invisible" feature (Kinda like AOL or Yahoo messengers where you can sign in unnoticed!) or even "Do-Not-Disturb" in-game option ^^
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
AncienTs
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan227 Posts
May 19 2010 21:49 GMT
#311
sounds good :D
Starcraft Disclaimer Language: There is no imbalance, nothing is OP.
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
May 19 2010 22:10 GMT
#312
I already ordered
Can you feel the rush?
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
May 19 2010 22:22 GMT
#313
I think I'll buy a shirt too. Are you guys planning on coming up with any other designs? I'll definitely buy more if they become available! I actually like quite a few handsome nerd shirts.......

SC/SC2/TL gear ftw!!! ^^
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Elbee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States224 Posts
May 19 2010 22:40 GMT
#314
I most definitely intend on doing this, as I've yet to pre order the game. I'm glad you guys are doing this.
Skvid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Lithuania751 Posts
May 19 2010 22:45 GMT
#315
hmm when i wanted to check out amazon said it will cost me 49 pounds, minus 15 if i use their crappy card which i need to order separately, and i bet there is a ton of strings attached to it. I checked few other sites and the price there is 36 pounds so... yea.
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
May 19 2010 22:49 GMT
#316
I'll definitely do this within the next 8 days
My. Copy. Is. Here.
chausara
Profile Joined June 2009
United States24 Posts
May 19 2010 23:00 GMT
#317
Done

<3
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 23:12:19
May 19 2010 23:11 GMT
#318
I would have ordered it from you guys but i've already put down $80

But i'll donate $20 for one of those shirts :D

edit: just read that they will be fore sale :D :D
ColorsOfRainbow
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany354 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 23:25:44
May 19 2010 23:22 GMT
#319
well i woul preorder but with my main acc

PS: u permbanned my mainacc because i write something about ret that i not expected him win the courage or anything like that no flame and twisted permbanned me there

why no deal ^^ unban and preorder

ps: i have birthday today come on be nice

love you all
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
May 19 2010 23:59 GMT
#320
On May 20 2010 02:37 beetlelisk wrote:
when I try to preorder it says 36,33 O_o

Show nested quote +
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (Mac/PC CD)
£36.33 - Quantity: 1 - Available for pre-order
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.


How should I understand this? Is this with shipment cost included?


I guess it's the VAT (value added tax) which they add lateron in the UK (or on amazon.co.uk, dunno).

Just a guess :D
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1123
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN2796
KnowMe185
C9.Mang059
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 39m
Replay Cast
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.