• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 76 Next
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:07 GMT
#761
On July 10 2009 08:03 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 07:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Dude, you didn't kill TB, tb was already gonna die when you changed.


Pyrry you're wrong. The vote was tied at 12-12. Then redtooth changed to abstain, putting TB in the lead.

Alright, I checked that again and you're right. Sorry.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 09 2009 23:08 GMT
#762
On July 10 2009 07:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 07:53 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I have redtooth caught and a bunch of shit happens and I lose focus and that seems to be happening to everyone.
seriously... seriously? how many people have you accused of being mafia? drop the suspicions on me already. nobody believes you because everybody sees how fucking illogical you are. i honestly believe you are a trolling mafia trying to rile shit up. no sense of logic or whatsoever.

On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
That's a really good clue that BC has bolded but I continue to be suspicious of some of his actions this game, and I don't think BC can be an innocent while Foolishness is guilty. Saccing to re-establish cred?
so wait. if BC sacrifices foolishness to re-establish cred it is iffy. but if i get truth killed i'm a mafia?

btw i just want to quote a PM from Pyrr after i offered him my bet again:
I don't have any end to a bargain that I haven't agreed to. You're just making me more and more suspicious now by trying to intimidate me from going after you rather than using, you know, logic and persuasion.
do you not see my other posts using, you know, logic and persuasion? and well if i make you more suspicious then TAKE THE FUCKING BET MORON. but wait. you're not even voting for me in the voting thread? how stupid can you get?

here are the two scenarios that we are presented with:
- you're an idiot townie who think's he's good but is simply a retard
- you're a trolling mafia who just wants to go around starting fights and getting stuff off topic and burying good posts with your useless spam

regardless, i'm going to toil through sweat, blood, and tears to get you lynched
then maybe this game would get a little bit more enjoyable

Dude, you didn't kill TB, tb was already gonna die when you changed.
count the votes up to when i switched moron. it was 12-12 when i abstained and went straight to sleep. that made the vote 12-11. for all intents and purposes, unless two people voted ydg behind me I killed TB.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:10 GMT
#763
On July 10 2009 08:08 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 07:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:53 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I have redtooth caught and a bunch of shit happens and I lose focus and that seems to be happening to everyone.
seriously... seriously? how many people have you accused of being mafia? drop the suspicions on me already. nobody believes you because everybody sees how fucking illogical you are. i honestly believe you are a trolling mafia trying to rile shit up. no sense of logic or whatsoever.

On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
That's a really good clue that BC has bolded but I continue to be suspicious of some of his actions this game, and I don't think BC can be an innocent while Foolishness is guilty. Saccing to re-establish cred?
so wait. if BC sacrifices foolishness to re-establish cred it is iffy. but if i get truth killed i'm a mafia?

btw i just want to quote a PM from Pyrr after i offered him my bet again:
I don't have any end to a bargain that I haven't agreed to. You're just making me more and more suspicious now by trying to intimidate me from going after you rather than using, you know, logic and persuasion.
do you not see my other posts using, you know, logic and persuasion? and well if i make you more suspicious then TAKE THE FUCKING BET MORON. but wait. you're not even voting for me in the voting thread? how stupid can you get?

here are the two scenarios that we are presented with:
- you're an idiot townie who think's he's good but is simply a retard
- you're a trolling mafia who just wants to go around starting fights and getting stuff off topic and burying good posts with your useless spam

regardless, i'm going to toil through sweat, blood, and tears to get you lynched
then maybe this game would get a little bit more enjoyable

Dude, you didn't kill TB, tb was already gonna die when you changed.
count the votes up to when i switched moron. it was 12-12 when i abstained and went straight to sleep. that made the vote 12-11. for all intents and purposes, unless two people voted ydg behind me I killed TB.

Well it was 12-12 but the tie breaker would have killed TruthBringer since ydg got to 12 last. For some reason I thought it was less close, I wish people would stop editing vote counts and just post new ones so you can tell what votes they cover.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 09 2009 23:14 GMT
#764
On July 10 2009 08:10 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 08:08 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:53 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I have redtooth caught and a bunch of shit happens and I lose focus and that seems to be happening to everyone.
seriously... seriously? how many people have you accused of being mafia? drop the suspicions on me already. nobody believes you because everybody sees how fucking illogical you are. i honestly believe you are a trolling mafia trying to rile shit up. no sense of logic or whatsoever.

On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
That's a really good clue that BC has bolded but I continue to be suspicious of some of his actions this game, and I don't think BC can be an innocent while Foolishness is guilty. Saccing to re-establish cred?
so wait. if BC sacrifices foolishness to re-establish cred it is iffy. but if i get truth killed i'm a mafia?

btw i just want to quote a PM from Pyrr after i offered him my bet again:
I don't have any end to a bargain that I haven't agreed to. You're just making me more and more suspicious now by trying to intimidate me from going after you rather than using, you know, logic and persuasion.
do you not see my other posts using, you know, logic and persuasion? and well if i make you more suspicious then TAKE THE FUCKING BET MORON. but wait. you're not even voting for me in the voting thread? how stupid can you get?

here are the two scenarios that we are presented with:
- you're an idiot townie who think's he's good but is simply a retard
- you're a trolling mafia who just wants to go around starting fights and getting stuff off topic and burying good posts with your useless spam

regardless, i'm going to toil through sweat, blood, and tears to get you lynched
then maybe this game would get a little bit more enjoyable

Dude, you didn't kill TB, tb was already gonna die when you changed.
count the votes up to when i switched moron. it was 12-12 when i abstained and went straight to sleep. that made the vote 12-11. for all intents and purposes, unless two people voted ydg behind me I killed TB.

Well it was 12-12 but the tie breaker would have killed TruthBringer since ydg got to 12 last. For some reason I thought it was less close, I wish people would stop editing vote counts and just post new ones so you can tell what votes they cover.
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 23:20 GMT
#765
On July 10 2009 08:14 redtooth wrote:
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?


Just ignore Pyrry. He's an idiot townsperson who's going to help lose the game. Listen to reason not to Pyrry or BC. I have laid out good reasoning on who we should be focusing on. Just ignore Pyrry and BC and let them cry.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:21 GMT
#766
On July 10 2009 08:14 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 08:10 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 08:08 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:56 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:53 redtooth wrote:
On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I think I have redtooth caught and a bunch of shit happens and I lose focus and that seems to be happening to everyone.
seriously... seriously? how many people have you accused of being mafia? drop the suspicions on me already. nobody believes you because everybody sees how fucking illogical you are. i honestly believe you are a trolling mafia trying to rile shit up. no sense of logic or whatsoever.

On July 10 2009 07:32 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
That's a really good clue that BC has bolded but I continue to be suspicious of some of his actions this game, and I don't think BC can be an innocent while Foolishness is guilty. Saccing to re-establish cred?
so wait. if BC sacrifices foolishness to re-establish cred it is iffy. but if i get truth killed i'm a mafia?

btw i just want to quote a PM from Pyrr after i offered him my bet again:
I don't have any end to a bargain that I haven't agreed to. You're just making me more and more suspicious now by trying to intimidate me from going after you rather than using, you know, logic and persuasion.
do you not see my other posts using, you know, logic and persuasion? and well if i make you more suspicious then TAKE THE FUCKING BET MORON. but wait. you're not even voting for me in the voting thread? how stupid can you get?

here are the two scenarios that we are presented with:
- you're an idiot townie who think's he's good but is simply a retard
- you're a trolling mafia who just wants to go around starting fights and getting stuff off topic and burying good posts with your useless spam

regardless, i'm going to toil through sweat, blood, and tears to get you lynched
then maybe this game would get a little bit more enjoyable

Dude, you didn't kill TB, tb was already gonna die when you changed.
count the votes up to when i switched moron. it was 12-12 when i abstained and went straight to sleep. that made the vote 12-11. for all intents and purposes, unless two people voted ydg behind me I killed TB.

Well it was 12-12 but the tie breaker would have killed TruthBringer since ydg got to 12 last. For some reason I thought it was less close, I wish people would stop editing vote counts and just post new ones so you can tell what votes they cover.
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?

Yes I know how the tiebreaker works, no I'm not pushing the idea I have you in a trap or that you are an idiot pledge.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:25 GMT
#767
On ecomania: ya he's either mafia or lazy noob. I'd feel a lot more confident if we could find some clues on him to seal the deal, but I haven't been able to find any except fox glove seeds being vaguely ecologically related (think BC posted that first). Given the two deaths we've seen so far, clues are a lot more straight forward than that. I'll sweep the day posts again and post what I find.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:32 GMT
#768
Ecomania: "An obsolete term for a syndrome of domineering behaviour at home and humility toward persons in authority."

I didn't see anything about that in any day post, maybe someone else can see it. I think someone mentioned pollution at one point but I didn't see anything about that.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 23:37 GMT
#769
@ redtooth and foolishness: alright maybe, maybe I made a mistake, (and in a sense I didn't because TB was winning the tiebreaker) but I think it's fucked up you're calling me useless with all the effort I'm putting into this. I found TB trying to out the priests, and maybe I'm a bit distracted with BC making shit up and now redtooth trying to kill me as a personal vendetta but I'm still trying to right the ship here.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 09 2009 23:39 GMT
#770
On July 10 2009 08:37 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
@ redtooth and foolishness: alright maybe, maybe I made a mistake, (and in a sense I didn't because TB was winning the tiebreaker) but I think it's fucked up you're calling me useless with all the effort I'm putting into this. I found TB trying to out the priests, and maybe I'm a bit distracted with BC making shit up and now redtooth trying to kill me as a personal vendetta but I'm still trying to right the ship here.
I accept your apology. Let us start anew.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 23:40 GMT
#771
On July 10 2009 08:37 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
@ redtooth and foolishness: alright maybe, maybe I made a mistake, (and in a sense I didn't because TB was winning the tiebreaker) but I think it's fucked up you're calling me useless with all the effort I'm putting into this. I found TB trying to out the priests, and maybe I'm a bit distracted with BC making shit up and now redtooth trying to kill me as a personal vendetta but I'm still trying to right the ship here.


I realize you are trying to make things right, but you're going about it in the worst way possible. BC isn't helping the situation either.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 09 2009 23:58 GMT
#772
I love watching "vets" play this game.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 10 2009 00:00 GMT
#773
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 10 2009 00:06 GMT
#774
On July 10 2009 05:35 Foolishness wrote:
This thread hurts my eyes to read.



everyone feels the same about your posts
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ydg
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States690 Posts
July 10 2009 00:14 GMT
#775
Mr Julia had been given a strict set of instructions to follow, and the first required him to wait until exactly 3:14am. He sat outside motionless as the fog rolled over him. He knew his skin was beginning to form bulbs as he was not familiar with these conditions. As predicted, vx70GTOJudgexv left the building at the precise time. vx70GTOJudgexv was a strong man in the town, arguably the strongest in all of Liquiville. Mr Julia walked up behind him and put his military training to good use – hitting vx70GTOJudgexv in the exact position to cause him to collapse to the ground. However as vx70GTOJudgexv fell he reached to Mr Julia’s face and grabbed a leather strip covering his face revealing a whole where his nose should have been, and the scars of countless surgeries. The bulbs on Mr Julia’s skin began to change to a chilling shade of yellow as he realised he did not have much time left. He picked up vx70GTOJudgexv and ran towards the cheese factory as fast and he could and dumped him inside.


"bulb" what an interesting word. When I first read this, I thought like pustules and those nasty pus-filled things. But then I looked it up:
"Anatomy. A rounded dilation or expansion of a canal, vessel, or organ."
That's not what I imagined. In fact...maybe he actually meant a bulb. As in a lightbulb. Which turns yellow, well, when it turns on? He needs the bulbs because...he can't see in the fog? Or it could be a bulb, like a plant?

Anyways if someone can show me that he did mean what I thought he meant, then I'll retract this, but for now, yeah.
The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 10 2009 00:17 GMT
#776
Lightbulbs coming out of skin? Maybe if that mafia is a Ditto or something. Did you have someone in mind with that?
ydg
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States690 Posts
July 10 2009 00:26 GMT
#777
Nah I don't have anyone in mind, but what did you think of when he said bulbs?
It's possible it's some light man or something strange like that, given that Truthbringer is a skeleton.
The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
July 10 2009 00:27 GMT
#778
double lynch lucaswoj and ecomania

Lucaswoj = useless

ecomania

Upon checking his wallet

To Callers’s surprise he burst out laughing.

foxglove clue

and his weird behavior lead me to believe he is mafia
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 10 2009 00:31 GMT
#779
On July 10 2009 09:26 ydg wrote:
Nah I don't have anyone in mind, but what did you think of when he said bulbs?
It's possible it's some light man or something strange like that, given that Truthbringer is a skeleton.

well I have an idea but I don't want Foolishness angry at me again
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 10 2009 00:35 GMT
#780
On July 10 2009 07:07 inertinept wrote:
alright well Lucaswoj still seems to be trolling the thread so go ahead and vote him. hes useless to the town if hes innocent and an easy kill if hes mafia. go ahead.


Oh boy. You did it inertinept. You said something illogical, for another mafia game. :/
Personally, I'm waiting for your sentence structure to start fading like it did in Mafia 2. Or have you been told that you're not supposed to play mafia that way this time? (Or is LTT not there this time to tell you to do that? hmmm)

Unfortunately, you're stupid. If you're lynching me, you're essentially wasting a double kill and making it a single kill, and what's worse is that you acknowledge that that's precisely what you're doing (the "Lucaswoj still seems to be trolling the thread" makes that blatant, but to have some sort of argument, you throw in some BS on the bottom). So you don't care that you're hurting the town.


Contribute something buddy. What's your IRC channel? It seems MBH didn't infiltrate it this time, so it's still a secret. Let us know.


Then again....you could just be yourself from the other games...intuitively dumb....

On a side note, let's lynch chaoser and scaramanga today.



"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.