• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8629 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 76 Next
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 09 2009 20:11 GMT
#721
On July 10 2009 05:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 05:06 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 05:03 Foolishness wrote:
On July 10 2009 04:37 redtooth wrote:
pyrr makes me want to hate this game...


And this is by far the best post made.

well its true last time BC and I gunned at each other we were both innocent but BC wasn't hallucinating color changes and youtube video scenes that game.


sorry if im trying to keep solid links to the best possible day 2 link to julia.

Hell, if you can help find another person who links to a lack of nose (which is what im doing now) Id admit to being a complete tool, but like, lack of nose +face scarring +taking town a big raging monster currently links to you fairly well, and the time point of the vid shows that scene start.

But I am open to other ideas.


Honestly the first two things those clues made me think of were

1. 3:14 connects to pi
2. lack of nose = michael jackson

I haven't looked thru profiles yet to check those.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:13 GMT
#722
On July 10 2009 05:11 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 05:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 10 2009 05:06 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 05:03 Foolishness wrote:
On July 10 2009 04:37 redtooth wrote:
pyrr makes me want to hate this game...


And this is by far the best post made.

well its true last time BC and I gunned at each other we were both innocent but BC wasn't hallucinating color changes and youtube video scenes that game.


sorry if im trying to keep solid links to the best possible day 2 link to julia.

Hell, if you can help find another person who links to a lack of nose (which is what im doing now) Id admit to being a complete tool, but like, lack of nose +face scarring +taking town a big raging monster currently links to you fairly well, and the time point of the vid shows that scene start.

But I am open to other ideas.


Honestly the first two things those clues made me think of were

1. 3:14 connects to pi
2. lack of nose = michael jackson

I haven't looked thru profiles yet to check those.

mmm i know in one of caller's games he did a day where all the clues were Michael Jackson songs and I think LucasWoJ has a reference to that, but he doesn't mention MJ.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:15 GMT
#723
On July 10 2009 05:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 05:06 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 10 2009 05:03 Foolishness wrote:
On July 10 2009 04:37 redtooth wrote:
pyrr makes me want to hate this game...


And this is by far the best post made.

well its true last time BC and I gunned at each other we were both innocent but BC wasn't hallucinating color changes and youtube video scenes that game.


sorry if im trying to keep solid links to the best possible day 2 link to julia.

Hell, if you can help find another person who links to a lack of nose (which is what im doing now) Id admit to being a complete tool, but like, lack of nose +face scarring +taking town a big raging monster currently links to you fairly well, and the time point of the vid shows that scene start.

But I am open to other ideas.

Oh I get it now, you were trying to say 3:14 was the start of that scene with the gate opening. Except it's not. 6:14 is during that scene but 3:14 is way before it. The "mistakes" just keep piling up as if you have Alberto Gonzales syndrome.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 09 2009 20:18 GMT
#724
except videos count down two ways, 3:14 as an opening, or exactly 3:14 till the end.

Also, lucas he does have MJ in his profile so im going through the rest of it now.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:28 GMT
#725
Question for Plexa:
"When to activate Double Lynch ability? You can let me know by PM that you wish to use a double lynch in the night before you want to use it. You can also announce a double lynch during the day of voting. If you choose this option the time allocated for voting will be increased."

Does this mean the Double Lynch is already activated because BC talked about intending to activate it in the thread?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 09 2009 20:30 GMT
#726
Ok From lucas's profile.

multiple colours listed (possible change of colour do to fire?)
the words electronic device
phrase punched to death

Not seeing anything that would have him as psychadelic from his profile.

From last nights clues would be the MJ to no nose (he has alot of surgeories), dunno on colour to yellow change, and a quote to 3:14 could be stemming from where this quote is found
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate

that is from dante's divine comedy translating into All hope abandon, ye who enter in, but its canto III line 9

Canto III line 14 is
* Qui si convien lasciare ogne sospetto
meaning Here one must leave behind all hesistation
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 09 2009 20:34 GMT
#727
The first thing I think of when I read "lack of nose" is a "clown"!
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 20:35 GMT
#728
This thread hurts my eyes to read.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:37 GMT
#729
The psychedelic thing could just be all of those colors ending with "colors!" with an exclamation mark. He's got enough colors for a technicolor dream coat there...
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 20:39 GMT
#730
On July 10 2009 05:28 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Question for Plexa:
"When to activate Double Lynch ability? You can let me know by PM that you wish to use a double lynch in the night before you want to use it. You can also announce a double lynch during the day of voting. If you choose this option the time allocated for voting will be increased."

Does this mean the Double Lynch is already activated because BC talked about intending to activate it in the thread?


I'm sure if BC activated it we have to wait for Plexa to announce it. So whenever he comes back online I'm sure he'll say something. And he extends the amount of time we have so there's nothing to be worried about.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 09 2009 20:40 GMT
#731
Would anyone else like to link me to the clues? Please, everyone, chip in.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:40 GMT
#732
On July 10 2009 05:39 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 05:28 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Question for Plexa:
"When to activate Double Lynch ability? You can let me know by PM that you wish to use a double lynch in the night before you want to use it. You can also announce a double lynch during the day of voting. If you choose this option the time allocated for voting will be increased."

Does this mean the Double Lynch is already activated because BC talked about intending to activate it in the thread?


I'm sure if BC activated it we have to wait for Plexa to announce it. So whenever he comes back online I'm sure he'll say something. And he extends the amount of time we have so there's nothing to be worried about.

Yeah I just don't want him to say he's gonna do it and "forget" yet another thing.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 20:40 GMT
#733
On July 10 2009 05:40 LucasWoJ wrote:
Would anyone else like to link me to the clues? Please, everyone, chip in.

You're dead.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-09 20:46:30
July 09 2009 20:44 GMT
#734
Did ya shoot me or somethin'? How can I be dead already?


EDIT: Also Pyrr, when you're town aligned, you're usually a much smarter than this. Take note of what other veterans have done: ignore a blatant troll. MBH thinks I'm green as well:
Lucas)WoJ(: What role do you think I am?
MBH: Green townie of course!
That's a direct quote.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 20:48 GMT
#735
On July 10 2009 05:44 LucasWoJ wrote:
Did ya shoot me or somethin'? How can I be dead already?


EDIT: Also Pyrr, when you're town aligned, you're usually a much smarter than this. Take note of what other veterans have done: ignore a blatant troll. MBH thinks I'm green as well:
Show nested quote +
Lucas)WoJ(: What role do you think I am?
MBH: Green townie of course!
That's a direct quote.


haha most everyone has been ignoring you as well, "blatant troll"
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 09 2009 21:09 GMT
#736
On July 10 2009 05:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Ok From lucas's profile.

multiple colours listed (possible change of colour do to fire?)
the words electronic device
phrase punched to death

Not seeing anything that would have him as psychadelic from his profile.

From last nights clues would be the MJ to no nose (he has alot of surgeories), dunno on colour to yellow change, and a quote to 3:14 could be stemming from where this quote is found
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate

that is from dante's divine comedy translating into All hope abandon, ye who enter in, but its canto III line 9

Canto III line 14 is
* Qui si convien lasciare ogne sospetto
meaning Here one must leave behind all hesistation


Well MJ was just the first thing that popped into my mind. I think the important part about the clue is that it's part of Mr. Julia's fucked up skin.

1. it reacts when burnt, changing color and making him 'angry' and uncontrollable
2. It reacts to fog. Or maybe being outside? he had to go inside to stop his skin from reacting and bubbling.
3. the countless surgeries. this part *could* connect to MJ, though I'm not sure if that's the intent of the line.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-09 21:20:57
July 09 2009 21:20 GMT
#737
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

When this game is over we're going to have a nice little post game chat about how good I am at mafia.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 09 2009 21:25 GMT
#738
On July 10 2009 05:44 LucasWoJ wrote:
Did ya shoot me or somethin'? How can I be dead already?


EDIT: Also Pyrr, when you're town aligned, you're usually a much smarter than this. Take note of what other veterans have done: ignore a blatant troll. MBH thinks I'm green as well:
Show nested quote +
Lucas)WoJ(: What role do you think I am?
MBH: Green townie of course!
That's a direct quote.

I know you're a blatant troll, I know standard operating procedure is to ignore blatant trolls. I also know you're fucking up the thread at the point of the game where discussion is most important since our plan of resurrecting MBH has been forcefully aborted. I also know you don't usually do this and you haven't been acting this strange the whole game.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 09 2009 21:36 GMT
#739
Pm's from foolishness and Lucas will be below in spoilers each.

These pms are from a conversation the two of them had with eachother. Carefully read each, and you will see the discrepencies.

Foolishness
+ Show Spoiler +
Okay I'll list out the PM convo (it's relatively short don't worry) and I'll throw in some stuff at the end.

So he PMed me first with this:

LucasWoJ:
Out of curiosity, who do you think is mafia? I assume you're a green townie since you're doing exactly what I wanted to. There's nothing to do and people are absolutely retarded screaming various things that are utterly unimportant.

Foolishness:
I had originally thought ydg was mafia, hence my vote, but I don't think this is the case. I believe TruthBringer to also be mafia. I have high suspicions against ecomania as well. As of right now I think that's all I can really say, since there's not a whole lot to go by.

If possible, I would like to shift the majority of the vote to TruthBringer and see what happens. I certainly don't have any means to though.

And do not forget that me playing according to your plan in the thread also meant you playing according to mine as well. I was constantly refreshing my inbox waiting for your message.

LucasWoJ:
Nope. You weren't. If anything, you've convinced yourself you have. Simple psychology.

I'm certain of at least two blues (I won't mention them for obvious reasons -- in case you're converted), but I cannot figure out Bockit. Opinions on him? I was mafia with him three games ago, and his posting behavior was eeringly similar.

Foolishness:
I do believe that acting like BC or L is not in your favor, but you are free to believe what you want.

That also goes for conversion. Do you really think I'm going to get converted of all people? Nobody talks to me and with much "smarter" people such as yourself and soon to be MBH, am I really going to be wasted on?

If his posting was eeringly similar, that must mean he didn't post at all. He's hardly said more than a sentence at a time. Not much to go off of, although there has been some talk about him.

LucasWoJ:
The lack of posting is strikingly similar as is WHAT he has actually said.

Writing like BC or L is entirely to my advantage in PMs.(although it's really neither. It's not just me saying "This is how things work" and expecting the universe to line up that way).

Foolishness:
After looking through the thread again, I can't say I've noticed anything particular about Bockit. You obviously have the good information since you can compare him to past games, and I have no experience with that. As I said before, it might be worth mentioning in the thread.

Or if you don't want to come about it you could try PMing L and BC about it? They'll be sure to listen and consider.

As far as that goes, if you do initiate something I'll surely help by voting for Bockit, but that'd be all I could do


After he sent me the first message, I responded truthfully since lying wouldn't have done any good at this point.

Notice how after he finds out what I think he dodges all the information, as well as not saying any of his opinions (except about Bockit). I know that there is no conversion, but at this point I suspected him so I wanted to play along and make him think I'm just a stupid green townie. However he continues to ignore the most important points, and just wants my opinion on Bockit.

In one of the past mafia games (you might have been in it I don't know), LucasWoJ was on mafia side, and his job for the team was to consistently PM people and try to figure out possible blues for the mafia to snipe. Knowing this information is why I acted stupid and cocky, so I wouldn't get killed. It seems to me that he's doing the exact same job this game. It fits in because he simply wants what I think about various matters while not saying anything back. A non mafia member would be more likely to share their opinion on matters, especially if they thought I was clean.

He has yet to respond to the last thing I sent him, and it's been about 20 hours since then. And as a side note, don't take anything I say against you (whether in PM or thread) presonally, I'm just doing it to keep up appearances. You're survival and leadership is necessary for the town to win.

To summarize: LucasWoJ is seemingly trying to find out whether I'm blue or not (the fact that he PMed me first also fits in here), and consistently ignored important points throughout our conversation. He's playing exactly like he did in a previous game where he was mafia.

Regarding Bockit, it's hard to determine whether Bockit is mafia or not based on this. My guess would be that Bockit is innocent (assuming LucasWoJ is mafia). However they could both be mafia, and LucasWoJ wanted to see if I suspected a fellow member (because I might be worth killing if I did, or something).

That's about it, sorry for the dreaded long PM.


Lucaswoj
+ Show Spoiler +
We haven't talked via PM in three days, and we only exchanged a few before then.

I thought he was a green townie at the very beginning, but now I'm ambivalent toward what his role is.

Here are the PMs:

From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/7/09 09:18
I had originally thought ydg was mafia, hence my vote, but I don't think this is the case. I believe TruthBringer to also be mafia. I have high suspicions against ecomania as well. As of right now I think that's all I can really say, since there's not a whole lot to go by.

If possible, I would like to shift the majority of the vote to TruthBringer and see what happens. I certainly don't have any means to though.

And do not forget that me playing according to your plan in the thread also meant you playing according to mine as well. I was constantly refreshing my inbox waiting for your message.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message (Lucas)WoJ( ):
Out of curiosity, who do you think is mafia? I assume you're a green townie since you're doing exactly what I wanted to. There's nothing to do and people are absolutely retarded screaming various things that are utterly unimportant.


I'm trying to induce a certain reaction here, but he goes overboard:

From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/7/09 09:35
I do believe that acting like BC or L is not in your favor, but you are free to believe what you want.

That also goes for conversion. Do you really think I'm going to get converted of all people? Nobody talks to me and with much "smarter" people such as yourself and soon to be MBH, am I really going to be wasted on?

If his posting was eeringly similar, that must mean he didn't post at all. He's hardly said more than a sentence at a time. Not much to go off of, although there has been some talk about him.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Nope. You weren't. If anything, you've convinced yourself you have. Simple psychology.

I'm certain of at least two blues (I won't mention them for obvious reasons -- in case you're converted), but I cannot figure out Bockit. Opinions on him? I was mafia with him three games ago, and his posting behavior was eeringly similar.


From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/7/09 09:54
haha fair enough

Well, if you are suspicious about Bockit, why not come out about it? You have the information you need, and there is already town discussion about his possible mafia role. I'm sure one of L or BC will back you up which means you will have another few people who will follow for sure.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

The lack of posting is strikingly similar as is WHAT he has actually said.

Writing like BC or L is entirely to my advantage in PMs.(although it's really neither. It's not just me saying "This is how things work" and expecting the universe to line up that way).
-----------------------------------------


This one was really weird as I did not respond to the other ones. Nor did I really push for Bockit being part of mafia too hard.

From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Bockit
Date: 7/7/09 10:08
After looking through the thread again, I can't say I've noticed anything particular about Bockit. You obviously have the good information since you can compare him to past games, and I have no experience with that. As I said before, it might be worth mentioning in the thread.

Or if you don't want to come about it you could try PMing L and BC about it? They'll be sure to listen and consider.

As far as that goes, if you do initiate something I'll surely help by voting for Bockit, but that'd be all I could do



General idea: bored townie.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Ok, so I know you and foolishness have been going back and forth for god knows how long. And I need to know your general idea of him?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Are we to continue voting for fog? Honestly, I read about 1/5 of the posts so I'm not sure whether something's been posted as to how we're supposed to vote.


The difference comes down to foolishness excluding one single message from that dialogue from me being this one
+ Show Spoiler +
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/7/09 09:54
haha fair enough

Well, if you are suspicious about Bockit, why not come out about it? You have the information you need, and there is already town discussion about his possible mafia role. I'm sure one of L or BC will back you up which means you will have another few people who will follow for sure.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

The lack of posting is strikingly similar as is WHAT he has actually said.

Writing like BC or L is entirely to my advantage in PMs.(although it's really neither. It's not just me saying "This is how things work" and expecting the universe to line up that way).
-----------------------------------------


+ Show Spoiler +
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: double lynch
Date: 7/7/09 08:40
uhhh, just to clarify, the reason I wanted to double lynch was because if ydg turns up innocent you're going to be in a world of hurt, especially after L just called you out on random stuff that means nothing. You and I both know the last thing we want is L to become town leader (prior and after to MBH being alive). If we double lynch, kill Truthbringer and ydg, we'll probably get one mafia and that should distract from any violence between you and L.

Just my thought process, it's ultimately up to you of course.


This is noteworthy because of him not wanting L to become town leader, In fact in the thread he had been opposition to L (he does mentioning he suspects truthbringer as well). and L had foolishness as a suspect as a potential mafia based on voting habits.

He also asks me to stop trying to get pyrr killed
+ Show Spoiler +
From: Foolishness [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Pyrry
Date: 7/10/09 04:58
It is very apparent to me that Pyrry is innocent (whether blue or not I don't know). It's also clear that you are innocent to me as well. It's important that we form a coalition for the benefit of the town, especially since there is no current town plan with MBH dead.

I have the necessary information to lead us to the mafia. If you read my most recent post in the thread (since I'm sure you ignored it) you will realize that there are strange things happening with the votes. The people I mentioned are not the only ones that are suspicious. I want to get ecomania lynched today as I think he is the best option for the town (I realize there is a double lynch so we've got other options as well).

I want you to call off your accusations against Pyrry. I know you don't want to, but chances are the mafia are sitting back, hiding, and laughing right now.

At the very least, by looking at the voting patterns, I'm sure you can agree that we have much better suspects to go after (even if Pyrry is mafia). Risking our lynch on Pyrry spells disaster if he is innocent. It's important that we collaborate on ideas to get another mafia lynched.

And above all us, voting patterns show more than clue analysis right now. It's important we don't get carried away with clue analysis (both you and Pyrry are guilty of this). I hope you will at least consider the things I've said as you can easily turn this game around.


And lastly

Caller and So no fek were returning from their night class on nautical warfare, but knowing there were Mafia about they decided to take the back route to their home. While walking through the last and only park on their journey home they heard a strange but faint laughter. A twig behind them snapped. They panicked- Caller turned and ran as fast as he could, while So no fek was petrified and could not move. The Mafioso stepped forward and ensured that So no fek would no longer be able to move. As he was running, Caller heard the laughter again, but more clearer. He looked up into the trees and a curiously clothed man glided down from the tree, but stumbled on the landing and fell over. To Callers’s surprise he burst out laughing. Not willing to take a chance, Caller backed away but his leg got caught in a trap and was hoisted into the air helpless. The Mafioso stood up walked over to Caller and tied his hands up with a bomb. Standing just outside of the blastzone, the Mafioso and Caller stared into each other’s eyes as Caller’s death was literally counting down. The blast destroyed Caller.

Alot of these characteristics come off making it seem the mafia looks foolish, then with the trap/bomb making caller look foolish.

From all the stuff between foolishness and lucas, 1 of the 2 is red. But due to the PM discrepency of the original pm's of lucas and foolishness, Lucas appears more green atm than he did.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 09 2009 21:40 GMT
#740
On July 10 2009 06:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and L had foolishness as a suspect as a potential mafia based on voting habits.


I don't ever recall this happening.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft714
Sick173
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
OSC
13h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.