• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game (Voting) - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 02:25:35
May 23 2009 02:23 GMT
#101
Jayme - 15
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
l10f
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom


Abstain - 7
-----
BWDero
crate
iLoveKTF
Foolishness
Knutti
The_Master
JeeJee

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 14/23 (12 Needed)
----
teks
vx70GTOJudgexv
motbob
BWdero
EsbenPM
chaoser
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom
The_Master
JeeJee
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 23 2009 02:28 GMT
#102
I vote for double lynch. I abstain from voting.

Time left?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 23 2009 03:52 GMT
#103
On May 23 2009 11:28 Shikyo wrote:
I vote for double lynch. I abstain from voting.

Time left?

Um I think I'm gonna call time now.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 23 2009 03:54 GMT
#104
ok
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 06:01:24
May 23 2009 04:02 GMT
#105
Day 2 Voting is now closed

Jayme - 15
-----
So no fek
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
Phelix
EsbenPM
chaoser
ydg
Koopie
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
l10f
SugiuraMidori
Pawsom

Abstain - 8
-----
BWDero
Crate
iLoveKTF
Foolishness
The_Master
Knutti
JeeJee
Shikyo

teks - 1
-----
epicdoom

Double Lynch - 19/24 (13 Needed)
-----
vx70GTOJudgexv
teks
motbob
bwdero
Koopie
l10f
EsbenPM
chaoser
Ra.Xor.2
zeks
wurm
SugiuraMidori
iLoveKTF
Pawsom
The_Master
JeeJee
Shikyo*3
omG.[RaYnE]
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines100 Posts
May 23 2009 11:35 GMT
#106
nooooooooooooooo i didn't have the time to vote sorry
omG.[RaYnE] ---> rayne_ph :D
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 24 2009 07:09 GMT
#107
Day 3 Voting Starts Here
omG.[RaYnE]
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines100 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 06:58:33
May 24 2009 09:09 GMT
#108
iLoveKTF
BWdero
omG.[RaYnE] ---> rayne_ph :D
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 24 2009 19:07 GMT
#109
On May 24 2009 18:09 omG.[RaYnE] wrote:
I Vote for iLoveKTF


Today's a double lynch, you'll need one more.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 00:17 GMT
#110
I will place a vote for

BWdero
Ra.Xor.2
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 25 2009 01:32 GMT
#111
On May 24 2009 18:09 omG.[RaYnE] wrote:
I Vote for iLoveKTF


nt randomly voting to not get modkilled, could try reading the thread as well, we have a double lynch going on tonight.


I vote for Raxor2 and omg[rayne]
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 25 2009 02:34 GMT
#112
Voters: 3/22

iLoveKTF - 1
-----
omG.[RaYnE]

Ra.Xor.2 - 2
-----
SugiuraMidori
JeeJee

BWDero - 1
-----
SugiuraMidori

omG.[RaYnE] - 1
-----
JeeJee
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 04:04 GMT
#113
## I vote for Shikyo

Holding off on my second vote for now. I want to see some what people think of the other candidates.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2009 05:58 GMT
#114
I vote for double lynch
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
May 25 2009 07:07 GMT
#115
I vote for double lynch

I abstain on both votes
Writer
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 07:37 GMT
#116
I vote for double lynch
I vote for omG.[RaYnE]
I vote for Shikyo


May or may not change these later.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 25 2009 09:16 GMT
#117
I vote for double lynch
I vote for omG.[RaYnE]
I vote for clazziquai


I can't contribute much to the thread during day 3 (I am away for a party), but I know I need to vote. I'll post more up when I finally can (probably close to the end of the day).

Pyrry - 8 PM PST, correct?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
May 25 2009 09:46 GMT
#118
I vote for omG.[RaYnE]
I vote for Shikyo

I vote for double lynch
I know where my towel is.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 25 2009 13:35 GMT
#119
i vote for double lynch
i abstain my raxor2 vote for now (this will change, dont worry)
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 14:02 GMT
#120
I vote for double lynch.

I vote for omG.[RaYnE] for now.

I abstain my second vote for now.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.